Are we due another recession Jow Forums? Everyone seems to be saying it

Are we due another recession Jow Forums? Everyone seems to be saying it.

I just managed to get a comfy corporate job in the capital, that pays good money. I don't want to be turfed out on my ass because of a recession ;_;

Also, what stocks and investments are good to buy during a recession/bear market?

Attached: recession.jpg (258x195, 7K)

>Also, what stocks and investments are good to buy during a recession/bear market?

Uh user, you might want to think about that one yourself.

> Everyone seems to be saying it.

its the new "the end of the world is near". don't 5you know how capitalism works? of course there will be more crisis.

I’m waiting for the crash
Then I’m just going to spend all my days giving out $20,000 of chocolate I have stored to fat chicks to fuck them.
Go be a wall streak faggot cunt I’m going to be surfing fat sluts cum

It’s funny how the harbingers of recessions never profit from them. It’s almost like they’re full of shit.

Recessions are inevitable and will happen. Problem is, there’s rarely a rhyme or reason to them obvious enough to prevent in the first place. See subprime in 2007.

Save to buy property when it inevitably crashes within 10-15 years, the entire housing bubble in this country is built on sand right now, no need to get a (((mortgage))) now when the price will drop enough to buy outright. Also invest in defence companies like Lockheed

Attached: dpau1_streetscene_square_s.jpg (400x400, 67K)

>its the new "the end of the world is near"
Yeah but this one can actually be seen on a graph.

what do you mean we and another? you never climbed out of the last one mr 0.4% gdp growth second quarter 2018

america wont have much industrial output and less reason to sell crops internationally while retail shuts down. the net effect is the death of america but i wouldnt call that a recession more like the happening Jow Forums larps as wanting but is to escared of ghosts to actually support

Yeah, the FED has been raising rates for the sole purpose of wrecking the world economy. Logic dictates that they would want everything to crumble under Trumps Administration.

it doesn't work mate, I can tell. we had this big thing with housing in spain. look at it on the internet. I'll try to briefly explain, if my english skills let me to do so.
-Manolo, buy houses/soil, it never goes down, it only goes up. buy a lot manolo
-luxury urbanizations in the middle of fucking nowhere worth their weight in gold.
-Bubble bursts. now the prices must go to an equilibrium and this houses will drastically go down.
-Manolo refuses to lose money
-State pays for it
-Everybody walks the dinosaur

Remember the DB fall? I remember.
Also how anyone see how spain building more houses than UK, germany and france would be a disaster.

Yes there will be another recession but leading indicators still point to growth.

Give it till 2019 and the fed will crash the market to try and get a Democrat in office.

just like the previous time, Retrospect has made them predictable.

Comfy jobs in DC don't go away the 3 counties around the capital never experience a recession

No we are not.

The state pays for it but for whos benefit? Refugees? Poor people?

This man has his priorities straight.

-Manolo got money from the bank
-Manolo can't sell the houses, so Manolo gives it to the bank
-The bank put these houses as a muslim puts a TNT belt and start yelling for money or he pushes the button and collapses the market
-State pays
-No bank has houses and money.
-Manolo had scaped or he is utterly broken
-State distributes misery (100% GPD right now)

The left is also going to use the next crash as justification to go full commie.

If the central bank wishes it.

Not right now but like 2021-2022. But every recession is unique and not all are bad.

Attached: A8C39AC9-EC5E-43B4-A90B-5F52FCAE9846.jpg (1443x1111, 447K)

I was the one who started to tell them

britain is, with the whole brexit thing

could go like this though

Attached: Bonobonomics.jpg (1417x744, 421K)

Yeah and that means people will be even more bullish on realestate thus making it 10 times cheaper to build a house than to buy one.

no, the next crash will fundamentally change the landscape. There will be no real estate anymore. Everyone will rent their homes from either a mega corporation or the government.

What freaks me out is that the amount of public debt since the last recession has doubled or even more in many countries since the last Recession.

no, when it crashes im gonna buy shitloads of cheap apartment buildings and rent them out then sell them when prices reinflate

I'd love to build one, over here people want to buy but not build / letting it get built for them..they always fear stuff goes wrong. But is it that difficult? I would like to use wood or something if it's cheaper

Its going to happen probably next year. Housing market has peaked. Nowhere to go but down from here. Jobs growth is a myth. Unemployment is actually rising. Wait until the BLS report comes out in early august. It will back up what im saying. Cap this post.

i cant believe it hasnt already

given the next crash is going to be exactly the same as the last one because the US didn't fix anything.... i suppose put your money in the banks that fucked them before and are going to fuck them again and get bailed out again, free money.

australia is also a good place to put your money when things go to shit. we weathered 08 just fine.

it will be one last peak before maybe even dow at 30k

>That tech bubble pre-2000

What a time it must have been.

>burger brain thinks it was about the houses
they dont give a fuck about the houses, it's the loans.

Listen to the (((Joe Rogan))) and (((Peter Schiff-bergerstein-goldsmith))) podcast, it's interesting stuff.

You probably won't lose your job but you might get squeezed. Just keep saving and keep your credit up.

i just want to buy a damn house.

Come to think of it I'm on a guaranteed 2 year training contract with one of the Big 4 and if they start shedding trainees en masse (which is almost unheard of) then everyone else will be in much bigger shit. So I think I should be pretty safe, knock on wood.

good points
Ive been seeing used car dealerships pick up a ton of current model vehicles lately. From Repo auctions maybe?

thats because the majority of new xars are leased for five years since nobody can afford it

also yeah retards buying benzes on credit

possible, they may have felt confident about the new administration and starting taking on debt.

for everyone itt who doesnt get what happened in 08 (which seems to be all of you)...

the big banks realized they had so much financial system infrastructure that if they were ever to dramatically fail, the government would be forced to bail them to prevent the west crumbling in their collapse.

that's not hyperbole, every aspect of western capitalist society is in some way tied into these big banks.

this allows the banks to take endless risk. the riskiest move a bank can make is to loan money to people who can't pay. for maximum effect you want to loan to as many people as possible to reinforce the original concept, that if you crash everyone crashes. so they loaned endlessly to big ticket consumer items that most people cant actually afford anymore, homes and cars and boats etc. they bundled those loans together so none of them could fail individually in a slow process but instead all at once in catastrophes. the business model is proft from the high risk loans while you can (UP), get bailed out when the rest inevitably fail (NO DOWN).

and nothing was fixed. they're doing it right now all over again.

On the other hand a worldwide recession around 2019-2020 might put far-right governments in power in France and Germany.

everyone leases since cars are way too expensive

There are two triggers needed for a recession:
- 2 quarters of decline in GDP
- Higher unemployment

None of these are on the horizon for the US market.

The problem lies in Europe and China. One of these will trigger the next bear market I think.

I would pick up dividend aristocrats and solid p/b companies during a recession. Start scaling in after 6 months. Forget about picking bottoms unless you are a skilled technician.

look at Fed-reserve interest rate chart for GWB second term. it was deliberate.

no, theyve always done it. thats what caused the first 08. retarded normies bought homes and cars they couldnt afford on credit. in 2005 every normie bought a $100k hummer h2 and a $300k house on credit.
an thats precisely wht got king nigger elected and the next one will get another racebaiting commie in office

>I would pick up dividend aristocrats and solid p/b companies during a recession. Start scaling in after 6 months. Forget about picking bottoms unless you are a skilled technician.

Please tell me what this means lol, with examples preferably. It sounds like a foreign language

How are the banks so powerful? Like what makes their infrastructure so important for a functioning country? Because when a business fails, usually a new business just takes its place.

thats why i only buy used cars. i have like five old luxury cars with no payment and i live in a trailer. zero credit, bro! im saving up for the crash so i can buy investment properties

>an thats precisely wht got king nigger elected
???
it was timed pretty much perfectly to avoid politics
if the timing was intentional it was probably to take advantage of a fresh president, daze him the burst of complexity.

they provide the government with money. youre not living in a democracy anymore

obama then had near zero rates for 8 years. only when it looked like trump was going to win did they start raising rates again.

It took 80 years to have a crisis as bad as the 2008 crash. What makes you think we'll have another one just as bad or worse just 10 years later?

no it didnt it took like ten

me too, you can pick up nice cars from the turn of the millennium and then put (if you want) 7k in them and its basically a new car again

So the government borrows money off these big banks, presumably by way of treasury bonds. Also, assuming the gov gets the money to pay them back via our taxes how can they fail? No one escapes tax.

have you ever heard of the .com crash? did you know they did literally nothing structurally to solve the 2008 crash, just printed more "money"?

Attached: Hagrid.jpg (193x262, 6K)

theres alot of things but the biggest flaw is the general public checking accounts...

they used to have to segregate banks so that peoples everyday money couldnt be involved in investments and that way could be retrieved if they crashed. they got the government to drop that regulation and slowcreep transformed everything (and made people believe it was a good thing by removing fees for a while) now they use peoples every day money as collateral in investment so that it cant be segregated (this also gives them the leverage to have brought back even bigger fees).

the government could have fixed this one thing and banks could crash again without fear. they havent.

To be fair though, Romania is in a constant never ending recession; so I don't think you can answer this question.

Well I know that there's a law here, as a result of 2008, saying banks need to keep 10% of the general public's checking accounts ringfenced off from investments.

if we're assuming it's intentional than we inadvertantly were lucky to get Trump.... Clinton was at least pretending she would do the fix in the debates so there would be no reason to get one more good crash in before the rules changed. with Trump they know he wasnt going to change those rules and that he and the republicans all want taxcuts which benefits them.

they can only fail if the banks are nationalized and the bankers ousted from the country or killed. thats why they hate hitler. not because of his "genocide" but because he gave the bankers the boot

i have a 1986 rolls royce that cost $15k. why the fuck would i buy a new one?

that might help you somewhat but ultimately doesn't really matter as long as the US banks can still do it. the UK is the second finance hub to the US and they move billions of dollars back and forth constantly like it's checkers pieces. the US system crashes the UK is getting pulled down too.

The rule change is going to be a traumatic experience for most tho. Many will not understand the game has changed and will spend every waking moment and last penny trying to profit in a system that no longer works as it did before.

Another treasury yield curve predictin a recession around 2019-20.

Attached: yield curve.jpg (750x500, 41K)

>The rule change is going to be a traumatic experience for most tho
most bankers? sure. they might have to sell one of their lambos.

This is also the second-longest uniterrupted US economic expansion in history.

Attached: 2OgrrUH.png (588x1133, 170K)

for the average person and pensioner, Bankers will will be educated and incorporated into the new system.

average person and pensioner has no idea about how broken the current rules of the game are and are the ones who will get fucked by the current meta.
read

it's not so much broken rules as it is a subtle command economy

that's deceptive framing. they got smacked hard and have been in a japanese-tier slow recovery.

>its not broken rules
>they win by flipping the table
fucking burger education.

the state can only pay so much

this one will be too big

99% world population casualties, 60% instant death from reeeing too much, 25% murder eachother and the rest consumed by the new elite

i'm just saying it's never been a free market. A person has to be licensed to buy and trade stocks. The tax code is designed to force people into spending money. Laws exist for the purpose of providing corporate welfare, In some areas it's illegal to not have car insurance and until recently it was illegal to not have health insurance.

>free market
and there goes the burger again
free =/= fair
you have a problem with regulations? theyre what keeps brainlets like you from being fleeced.... lack of regulations is why you're currently being fleeced.
and that tax comment....yeah taxes force people to use money.... that's why your money has any value.... you don't even have capitalism without the government doing that.

>thinks he will survive

I think calling it a "recession" may be putting it lightly

The regulations only serve to keep the average person out and forces them to hire pedigreed middlemen as a proxy. The current market is one of the most regulated in history avenues for abuse are there because they were intentionally left open for the purpose of social engineering.

The reason why the average person is kept out, is because they would become an unpredictable force on the market.

I just want the world to be destroyed already, jews and all. Is there someplace I can go to throw fuel onto this trash fire? Seriously, I don't care about gubment, I don't care about society, I just want to be able to walk through my town and casually observe the absence of any fellow citizen, break into a convenience store to scavenge for protein bars and then walk onto the next one, with a blue-sky and rolling-landscape background.

i fucking wish

im sure regulations have nothing to do with consumer and worker protection