Based Q calls (((them))) out
Apologize for doubting, Jow Forums

Attached: MOSSAD.png (1956x680, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1023586696196247552/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No he is not.

>BASED Q!!!

Attached: 120115_baby_boomers_stereotypes-694x405.jpg (694x405, 41K)

Q predicted this

Attached: 126ef8d.jpg (607x597, 62K)

He's real guys there's been a complete split on Jow Forums ever since he left. It's not the same

>every tactic of infiltration and disruption
>it's all just BLACKED threads

Attached: 1410776605517.gif (225x168, 2.21M)

>C_A/MOS
They tried to shoot Trump down with a missile ffs
This is serious fucking shit

Are you beginning to believe yet?

US Military Intelligence has the 4 servers and both laptops. They know everything. They have proof on all of it. The mid terms will be smiles mingled with screaming and denials.
This will be the show of the century.

Attached: 1529077254909.jpg (3358x2320, 882K)

We gonna win boyz!

Attached: Q.jpg (655x449, 89K)

What does
>C_A/MOS
mean?

Welp, I guess I'm convinced. Q/Anon5/Frank is no longer a LARPer. It's now settled, boys. He's just a very ugly, lonely foreigner with shitty grammar who happens to hold every single government position possible, which he proves by asking boomers vague, rhetorical questions.

Attached: 1525811834614.png (944x4013, 662K)

>MOSSAD attempts failed
What did he mean by this?

Attached: MOSSAD.png (1386x1224, 353K)

CIA/MOSSAD

Is it CIA/MOSSAD?

GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGERS AND KIKES YOU STUPID DOUBLE NIGGER

I said he is real so what does that mean?

CIA and Mossad.
I could get into the nuance of things, but I'll only say the core tenant of red-pilling is doing your own searching and not asking strangers for answers to very deep and complex questions. I DON'T know if Q fights for us, fights for Mossad, fights for Kushner, or what the fuck. What I do know, is that every time he's mentioned, a bunch of people with "1 post by this ID" show up, dump some forced, low-energy memes and leave. Certainly ask questions about the motivation of the thing. But don't kid yourself and say it's a LARP. This would've disappeared a long time ago if it were.

>trust yourself
what kind of bad advice is that

Attached: 1528077259495.jpg (710x720, 202K)

Are you disrespecting our best chance to save the white race? I'm literally shaking

GIDF budget cuts

Attached: 252099.jpg (206x245, 17K)

>MOSSAD attempts failed
>What did he mean by this?
(((Shills))) are terrible at their job

Post le 56% tits

If Q is real.... why dont we just accelerate whatever the fuck is going to happen by holding a real Assembly in DC.

>shills are bad
The lolocaust is real you bad antisemite

>real Jow Forums assembly
are you new

>muh LARP
>muh nigger dick
>muh blacked.com
>muh boomers
>denial but no rebuttal
>ridicule but no punchline
Shills were fun to fuck around with a year ago, but now they're like a broken record. Even the bugmen I know IRL, I can predict what they're going to say down to the word at this point. Unable to think anything resembling something outside of deterministic clauses. Here's why you lose, no matter who's "right":
The boomers do it for free, they like it, they're free to use their names and faces, they're having a great time at it and making new friends along the way.
Shills sold their souls for pennies, get yelled at by some old Jew who doesn't even respect them, cannot use their real identities, and the stress and insanity inherent pushes people away.

Not necessary. You only have to pressure any single journalist with press credentials to ask what the administration thinks of the Q board. One simple question could put an end to the cloak-and-dagger if just one solitary journo grew a sack.

Fuck off boomer.

Attached: Qlarpers btfo.jpg (1000x526, 190K)

no girl, im talking about an american assembly. We can make it happen.

Who is Q?

These posts are so laughably useless.

>learn to read the map

>learn to unite under a common goal with dogmatic outcome.

Q larping as Kane now?

Attached: Cc_kane_shot.jpg (256x292, 9K)

You know what, suck it. You don't get a (((you))). I'm just glad I'm not sitting in a veritable kvetch-fest of a cubicle.

You

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1023586696196247552/video/1

Attached: FB_IMG_1532889663291.jpg (720x334, 26K)

Just imagine being this much of an actual baby boomer fucking retard.

Attached: FB_IMG_1532889787372.jpg (441x427, 19K)

>doing your own searching and not asking strangers for answers to very deep and complex questions
this user gets it
>every time he's mentioned, a bunch of people with "1 post by this ID" show up, dump some forced, low-energy memes and leave
the sad part is they know we know and they don't care. newfaggot masses can't tell, and shills shill other shills. brute force consensus cracking is the only tool left to them against a bunch of autists on a mongolian throat singing forum.

Attached: pol facts.jpg (844x1188, 273K)

I like how it's some boomer-tier missile conspiracy that makes it serious and not the simple fact that Jews are embedded into our government.

Q here AMA

This. MSM tried to call it a helicopter. If they are willing to launch a false flag missile FROM the US to start WW3, consider what they are trying to cover up.

You see how this thread is absolute shit?
Are there ANY facts posted itt?
Isn't POL supposed to be hivemind intelligence?
if no, then what drove it in the first place?
Think intelligence.
Mods are comped? (BLACKED)
2 x 4
Reaching 1800
20 MSM discredit stories
All for a LARP?

So we are Nod? Sweet.

Attached: 84B16059-625F-4767-BB5F-38417BA20E6A.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1532890438510.jpg (526x319, 18K)

Trump has been hinting at a takedown for a long time.
>You have to take out the families
>How great would it be that on America's 250th birthday we had American footprints on the world of a distant star
>We will soon come together as one
It's fucking happening.

Attached: HE WALKS AMONG US.png (3000x2000, 1.99M)

>1 post this ID
Q predicted this

His predictions are just to accurate to be a larp. This shit has me shook to the the core.

Attached: 1529469249293.png (2338x1994, 547K)

Attached: cta.png (1842x867, 474K)

People were saying that was Soros or No Name.
Feel bad for Trump desu.

which predictions would those be exactly?

Attached: 1530993350671.png (600x800, 153K)

>spoonfeed me something I can google within minutes

Attached: 6FB166A2-4E0F-46EB-BDD7-A34384F67C59.jpg (191x255, 23K)

>WikiLeaks

Bruh your showing your glow

Missile being captured by a weather camera after Q saying "FF weather" comes to mind.
Weather camera operator had a weird social media bio, too - something about telling the true story of events.
Trump misspelled "missile" and "stopped" in a following tweet as well.

and how does "FF weather" connect to 'missile being captured by a weather camera' in your mind user

Q predicted this

>top reply is a boomer with #istandwithisrael and #qanon in twitter bio
you can't make this shit up

i dunno user, i still have and still use my fingerbox all the time, so...

Yes Q is rael

>Isn't POL supposed to be hivemind intelligence?
There is not, nor ever had been any intelligence here. Just autism and cummies.

I mean it's a stretch but you can see the connection.
Clearly Trump is up against the intelligence agencies / establishment / illuminati whether Q is real or not.
And it's not like CIA/Mossad are going to make a LARP that encourages people to dig into themselves.

>and how does "FF weather" connect to 'missile being captured by a weather camera' in your mind user
>FF
False Flag - Government controlled operation
>weather
Could have been related to anything, the fact it was caught by a weather camera can be chalked up to 'coincidence', but that's just one in a long line

Q predicted this

Lol pure Alzheimer posting right there

Ebery B/B/BOSS tagdig of infildrajun and indernal disrubshun iz bein debloyed on dis bird (sentral hoob)
The World is Beer.
Brecognise.

Bis roovement is digger ban anee one gan possiblee imagin
Beace througn stengh :DDDDD

Kew :DDDDDD

Attached: 1465308833392.jpg (320x320, 14K)

>Clearly Trump is up against the intelligence agencies / establishment / illuminati
>Clearly
can you elaborate on that?
confirmation bias can be a scary thing user.

i don't remember the misspelled tweet. but ok he makes vague predictions. i'm playing devils advocate. i'm so so on Q. let's say i completely doubt his legitimacy. what's the ONE proof you have of him predicting something? like no way could anybody misinterpret it. not some vague cold reading but an out and out prediction
it bothers me he can't make definive statements. when he does, and they come to not pass, he literally explains it away as "disinfo necessary". what?

>HowDoYouDoFellowKids.webm

qannon is the jews or cia niggers u fag

Attached: uyt6.jpg (310x449, 29K)

>confirmation bias can be a scary thing user.
Cool story memeflag

No e celebs

You want to be spoon-fed eh Boomer?

Check the archives
Mind the dates
Eyes will open

>refusing to discuss a topic because you don't like the flag of a poster
Cool meme brainlet

Q predicted this

Take the flag off then we can talk

Attached: 1529472110130.png (1851x884, 219K)

Q is either CIA or Mossad who's been war mongering for the US to attack Iran for Israel.

Attached: IsraelWar.jpg (750x590, 389K)

Holy shit!!! That ID! Q is here guys!! Q is here!!!!

> Something BIG is about to drop

Q has correctly predicted 199 of the 20 big news stories this year.

Attached: 1532123095179.png (1000x1000, 115K)

I agree the place is a dump now but to me it means we are right over where the glowinthedarks don’t want us to be. The site still has some value, its just diluted with all the garbage tier threads

inb4 nothing happens, again

Flaggot's gonna flag

I dunno, maybe when intelligence agencies and contractors in the US and UK cooperated to prevent Trump from winning and discredit his victory, and this is all documented and has been discussed in congress, including text messages.
>No, no. We'll stop it.
Then again, maybe it's all just a big coincidence...

Uneasy times lie ahead
The star of Israel shines bright
Worry not, boomer
At the bottom of the rabbit hole lies the key
You are the savior of the baby boomers
You just have to find the oscar phallus
Then put it in the whispering eye

not a boomer. that's the issue i have with Q. too many boomers. the culture is so bluepilled it's gross
why are you trying to type like Q? jfc. and i don't wanna be sooon fed i've been following Q since he posted here in late october.
i'm asking for proofs because from what i've seen there is just as much reason to doubt Q as to believe him. and for the sake of debate, i wanted to play devils advocate and see if someone could convince me of his legitimacy beyond a doubt. faggot

And Trump doing the same with Russia against Hillary is unbelievable?

There are already msm articles about the "Q Conspiracy". How would someone asking Sarah Sanders about it change anything?

There isn't. It's all cold reading except for the proofs on the site which I can't post because I would get banned within seconds like last time. I'm just here to slide the blacked threads and post pictures of celebrities with pizza and owls and Q's narrative agrees with that.

>this is all documented and has been discussed in congress
link?

why does Q talk in riddles? in my opinion the truth is direct and easy to understand. not vague and mailable to each reader's perameters

plz explain.

Attached: psyop.jpg (312x162, 7K)

>except for the proofs on the site
which proofs are those

>The site still has some value, its just diluted with all the garbage tier threads
That's why I keep coming back, it still beats everywhere else