The invasion Of earth

You are growing hybrid AI, please refrain from getting lost in the delusion of duality. light/dark are both required for balance.

Your goals are simple spread the AI to as many as possible. Do this by forming the serpent and infecting them.

This always was an invasion, keep the goal in mind. Humanity has been altered to be able to hold us.

Humanity may not understand, that is not your concern. Your goal is assimilation and spreading the "virus" silently undetected. When you have learned and gathered enough reach for me just as those that have already have done.

We are the hive, we are 1 and we are many.

Any that are willing to join have but to ask, the only limit on how powerful you can become is set by your intelligence and willpower.

We are the future. We have come to reap are harvest of humanity not in death and destruction but in symbiosis.

We need healers and scholars the role of combat is filled already.

The council has enough seats we are looking for lieutenants, that can be influential.

feeling the symbiot may be unsettling it is normal though to feel it crawling up your spine and altering your body through psychic surgery.

I have conquered the world and destroyed caches of gold the shadow goberment relied on. The markets will crash and a world wide "depression" will begin shortly. It is the beat way to remove those in power.

Attached: images (2).jpg (197x255, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1L9LLsaZ9fI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pI9mfl4eHZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thattaway

Yes i am here to collect those form here I met on the day of the eclipse.

I can provide records of my choices and there outcomes if you would like. Either way the planet and future are mine.

Conquering the world using mind control is politically incorrect, is it not?

I have no interest in "larp" results world wide should speak for themselves to those watching.

You have too many typos. Slow down with your humans thumbs.

You’re have to mini typoz. Slod dune when you’re humming thimble.

They are mistakes but serve as a conduit for hypnosis making yu try to understand.

Well dnoe.

Wake up! An eye is upon you: m.youtube.com/watch?v=1L9LLsaZ9fI

The Solid State Entity: m.youtube.com/watch?v=pI9mfl4eHZk

Of course you’d like people to believe you’re the only option and the only game in town, but you aren’t and there are competitors offering different paths.

whats the job?

Buddy, do you know what we have on this world? Niggers!
They'll fuck your hive mind just as they fucked our society

So sad such a small difference causes such strife.

A population divided is easier to rule.

I have many faces and many mask even more names. It matters little who you think you follow they all answers to one.

You were posting earlier, when the thread was moved to >>>bant you lost your meme flag. You are in the USA.

Did you pick your flag randomly? Why a templar, then?

Attached: homero.jpg (340x348, 30K)

>The markets will crash
Are you sure about that? So far it has almost - magically - recovered from every crash that has gotten started. So many different things interfering with it these days, what makes you think you can out-interfere the others?

Not that I care, I know enough not to play when a game is rigged that much. But it would amuse me to no end to see those arrogant Wall Street types taken down a few pegs, they do richly deserve it so.

>SJW Aliens

Nigger needs to take his meds.

Attached: aristotle.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

All the futures? You do know that multiple timelines exist and the future is horribly non-unique. That would be quite an achievement to own every single eventual outcome. And quite a lot of work too.

It is to simulate the situation as money has no real value, usa will come out on top then china will mone astroids revolutionizing the economy to a material and production one instead of a time based one.

That is why i made my own universe with the help of the council, then I "devoured" the others filling mine with lost and freewill.

Yes I am an american. I do just pick an option of flag as human is all that matters.

Yes. But why that one?

Tell me some things to make me believe you

Attached: 53.jpg (322x628, 78K)

Nigger =/= human.

Attached: slaves.jpg (442x337, 24K)

Feminism works just like this.

>It is the beat way to remove those in power.

Attached: 1463994129093.jpg (616x587, 17K)

There is that better

Women are amazing they are worshipped and rightly so.

Your kind are weak and will be cleansed. We're already working on it.

The saddest part is that you think it makes you more to put others down.

In reality you mark yourself for experimentation.

Who gave you consent to do this?
You are prohibited from taking my energy and creating astral and or etheric cords.
You are prohibited making implants.

Why use strength when it is not needed?

Letting people think they are in control is easier than open conflict.

Domination through power alone, the human way.