Yo wazzup Jow Forums

I'd like to know what is the ultimate goal of this Pepe movement, also known as Alt-Right, also known as enemy of Antifa. Have heard a lot about you, have no clue what you up to. Picture is Pepe. Ebin.

Attached: qwerty123456ebinAnon.jpg (379x359, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY
youtu.be/FCuy163srRc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Co-belligerence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripartite_Pact#Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk
youtube.com/watch?v=JEyNNCn9Z5M
amazon.com/Culture-Critique-Evolutionary-Twentieth-Century-Intellectual/dp/0759672229/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1532902843&sr=8-1&keywords=culture of critique by kevin macdonald
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

I'm not quite sure if I understood what you meant correctly, but are you trying to say that the ultimate goal of Pepe that every school ever starts teaching that the Holocaust never took place?
The Germans did arrest and collect Jews in WW2 and I know because Finland was an ally of Germany and there are books written by Finnish officers stating that Germans demanded Jews from Finland but their requests were mostly denied. It's difficult to find any other logic in that other than what we are told about it now. Germans rounding up Jews and shipping them off to Poland and Germany to extermination camps sounds credible especially if you've read Mein Kampf.

You gay nigger faggot, dont you understand? The juden need dealt with.

Attached: 1532863226232.jpg (680x931, 48K)

>I'm not quite sure if I understood what you meant correctly

Then reread it untill you get it. I’m. It gonna dumb it down for low IQ individuals

No I don't. That's why I ask. To suggest that I'm somehow pro-Jew just because I read books written by credible Finnish officers who actually lived through WW2 in a country allied with Germany, makes you sound a bit fanatic. Can we for once have a decent conversation about it, I'm honestly keen to understand what is the point of this movement. To kill all Jews?

>credible Finnish officer

Who only said things that adhere to the Geneva war rules, Americans “collected” the Germans and Japanese in concentration camps, that’s what you do in a war

The thing where your imagination kicks in is to say
> It's difficult to find any other logic in that other than what we are told about it now

Just shows you have no idea about what you’re talking about so you better start studying none Jewish sources on WW2

Attached: 7533CF71-BE1F-4534-B5DE-91076E6F1FD6.jpg (768x768, 184K)

Wait what? Read it until I agree with some hidden message between the lines that cannot be backed up with facts? Isn't that kind of me brainwashing myself to believe something that isn't true?

Are you now trying to say Finland was never asked by Germany to hand over Finnish Jews and that every Finnish officer writing about it in books they wrote are liars?

first off
proof it using a note confirmed by the nazi elite
secondly reread
it's all you need to know
lurk more

>Americans “collected” the Germans and Japanese in concentration camps
I'm aware of that, but also that Franklin D. Roosevelt never wrote anything like Mein Kampf against either Japs or Krauts. The war on Hitler's part wasn't exactly against Jews it was against Soviet Union. That's why Finland was allied with Germany, not because Finns bought into Hitler's ideas about the Jew.

>you better start studying none Jewish sources on WW2
I have only read about it in books written by Finnish officers, facts that can be backed up with Finnish diaries written during WW2 prior to Germany losing the war.
So now you're accusing those Finnish officers to be liars too? Finnish officers were definitely not Jews and Finland was an ally of Germany. Connect the dots.

>it's all you need to know
Wtf you mean man? Do I get to know more only if I join the movement and advance in rank to the elite of the movement? Only then I'm shown the top secret shit huh? Starts to sound like a scam desu. Almost like Scientology.

Is there a goal to this movement? What is it exactly that you're trying to achieve and how do you plan to do it worldwide?

>I know because Finland was an ally of Germany
Finland was never an ally of Germany, it was co-belligerents in World War II against the Soviets. Paris Peace Treaties made them de jure qualified as allies.

>studying none Jewish sources on WW2

Forgot to ask, does Mein Kampf count as one? Or is that too post-war Jew propaganda and no original copy exists in the entire world? Being the most distributed book in Nazi-Germany and all.. Hitler wrote a book about the need to get rid of all Jews. Finnish sources confirm that Germany asked Finns to extradite Finnish Jews and the Finnish SS soldiers including one Larry Thorne who fought the Commies under three flags, saw it happen and they told stories about it. Are you actually trying to defame these heroes or just trolling?

It’s just so cringy you keep repeating the word “facts” even tho all the facts speak against the holocaust and that’s the reason questioning it will get you jailed because it is only kept up by its taboo”ness and not facts

Attached: BC49AF32-C1D3-45CB-B67C-C8170C7A73EF.jpg (3816x3464, 2.36M)

>Finland was never an ally of Germany

Most certainly Finland was an ally of Germany. Germany was the only country helping Finland against the Soviet Union because the Soviet Union was an allied country, meaning they allied with the Americans, British and French. Don't distort history there are video footage and books more than you can imagine about how this shit really happened. I've seen interviews of Finnish officers and talked to some myself. Don't call them liars and try to take their valor.

And do you know why they needed to be extradited? Look at what the jews are doing in today’s countries they are in

Mein Kampf is not history just a opinion piece by a young Austrian about how the Jews destroy their host nations

Read culture of critique my Kevin McDonald, it’s the third book in a series talking about what you have no idea about

Attached: 93F035B5-1EEA-4601-B1C0-7E62E926705C.png (690x5604, 590K)

>all the facts speak against the holocaust

So why were the Germans asking Finns to extradite Finnish Jews? Just one logical answer to this.

youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY

Watch this but probably you IQ is too low or you’re too old to change your indoctrinated worldview

But the point remains, prove anything He says wrong. Just one thing

Attached: 7760012B-9653-4521-8B81-09793DD978A1.png (1680x2975, 999K)

I’m not studied on the german and finish war procedures, could be because Germans build and maintained the war concentration camps like you see here

Attached: DC3E4DC2-F0BE-4B65-8A0A-F520C6811065.jpg (1172x1808, 716K)

Seriously get your shit together and lurk the fuck moar, you’re aftling like this is the first time you’re here and expect everything to be shoved down your dumb indoctrinated throat

Attached: 51C4B4E9-213E-4A07-8C6D-29534C6A2A03.png (579x246, 295K)

>And do you know why they needed to be extradited? Look at what the jews are doing in today’s countries they are in

No, and neither did the Finnish high command in WW2 that's probably why they refused. If the German high command had a single fact to show for it, they'd probably have done it. But even back then it sounded like complete nonsense as it seems to be the case today.

So what did these Finnish Jews do to Finland, if I may ask? Make it the best country in the world? I'd say the Finnish high command told Hitler to go fuck himself with his Jew issues and concentrate on Stalin. Stalin tried to fuck Finland, not the Jews. Why would I hold grudge against them when it was Stalin who coincidentally killed quite a number of his own people.

America pretty much saved our ass during Cold War so if they're indeed run by the Jew, we owe them our thanks. We already were forced to stab Germans in their backs in the end of the war, I don't think we need to do that to Americans too, ran by Jews or not.

You’re just keep on babbling your dumb shit read what I actually write and respond to that dumbass

Attached: 4395B71B-AB74-40B0-AF14-32F987700A4B.jpg (1372x986, 490K)

Attached: BA95B27E-EA71-45D0-A386-498444791EF4.jpg (1200x580, 89K)

This is my first time here in 10 years and believe me it's changed a lot. It also sounds like you cannot answer my relatively simple question but insist me to brainwash myself by following propaganda 101 by Goebbels and that's not happening bro.

Answer my question, my OP post, or don't, but don't expect me to believe that Finnish officers were liars because they had the balls and backbone that you don't seem to have. These guys were known for their honesty even in the U.S. special forces where many of them served during the Cold War.

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (625x361, 43K)

but but muh based finland…

Attached: GUCxzQE.jpg (2784x1706, 325K)

You’re such a low IQ Beta Male, your weakness is just dripping from your words.

To answer your low IQ question, the ultimate goal of the alt right?

Is to resist a foreign elite taking over their countries and committing a slow genocide on the original people.

Picture related

Attached: E6CAD291-A025-4613-B51D-BE1440511FF9.png (680x278, 104K)

Your OP post is gay and obviously a joke about pepe. youtu.be/FCuy163srRc

Attached: 1532859122623.png (719x379, 412K)

Based Hungary

Attached: 635768743459966888-AFP-543851055.jpg (534x401, 41K)

Yeah and I don't actually live in Finland or know that we have less immigrants than you do. Tell you what, if you don't want niggers in your country, probably a good idea not to ship thousands of them as slaves and let them breed. Show me one American slave owner who was a Jew. The blokes shipping them in 400 ago were not Jews dude. You're a fucking failure as a country, fucking up everything yourselves and making other nations clean up your mess. Do you know that there are Finnish troops in Afghanistan taking bullets for you? Do you understand that the whole refugee crisis in Europe is because of you? Fox News didn't tell you that, did they?

Attached: 1532286436556.jpg (1200x1697, 539K)

Do you happen to know which countries voted for establishing Israel? Was Brazil ruled by Jews back then?

Seems like you’re not a low IQ individual but simply a dumb Jew.

Lmao at your inevitable faith that’s coming for you

LOL

Attached: F6E0B2E3-0D21-43F4-9E71-7CE4C21DC0E9.jpg (800x600, 117K)

>Doesn't know what Co-belligerence and sinergetic actions means
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Co-belligerence
Finland as co-belligerent with Germany in World War II

Attached: CE7BF17E-E82C-4568-8041-0C38351C6A87.png (1167x497, 336K)

>Is to resist a foreign elite taking over their countries and committing a slow genocide on the original people

So you fight for the Native American? Abos in Oz? Great count me in.

Did I say I support our government lol, btw that was all caused by jews and Obama admin fucking retard. Who do you think hillary works for in reality. btw how the fuck am I, some random white male in reality somehow responsible for some africans muslims and rich jews trading and importing niggers three and half centuries ago? you must be a kike

Trying to come with logic and facts against OP

GOOD LUCK BRO

*HONK* *HONK*

Attached: A00A68C7-D4F5-4FD1-A7BD-7DE8A828490B.jpg (500x753, 169K)

Did the native Americans create America as you know it?DID THE ABBOS IN OZ?

You’re not intellectually honest or like I repeatedly said not really smart, are y9u maybe a women?

Attached: 2D956FE2-42C9-4368-82FF-893F753869AD.jpg (883x606, 127K)

LOL wtf so the Rebels were kikes? And you support their cause? How fucking crazy are you man?

That's what an ally means shit-for-brains.

What difference does that make? You said your goal is to resist foreign elite taking over and committing a slow genocide. Your logic is not very well based I'm afraid.

Once again you’re arguing against facts that can be found the the Jewish encyclopedias

Please tell me you’re a women, how old are you? Wanna webcam fuck? Having been here 10myears ago would make you in your mid 20s or 30s do you have any kids yet honey?

Attached: 3257AD40-D4F4-401B-862A-3A678AB63E18.jpg (1250x1762, 1.27M)

Every country and culture kills and take one others land its a facet of history and life. For one to continue to impose this sense of white guilt or guilt one one or another over actions that happened millennia before and unrelated to themselves is clearly a jew division tactic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripartite_Pact#Finland
>shit-for-brains.
Please stop insulting. This is a serious political discussion.

The difference is that abbos and native Americans are basically categorized as faune in their countries for they have never actually created anything, just lived like animals and flourished like plants.

White Europeans created Australia and America, and. You know damn well that is what I meant.

You’re to dumb to actually be able to spin this

Attached: FDB821CD-AE68-41E9-8144-DF3B697313E5.jpg (878x1971, 469K)

Categorized as fauna*

Um you failing to answer a simple question and instantly fall back to ridiculous conspiracy theories which hold no water, adding the aspect of oh-so-refreshing personal insults also known as Ad-Hominem, it's really REALLY difficult to support your cause. If you actually made sense or just one logical argument it might benefit your cause.

>Every country and culture kills and take one others land its a facet of history and life.

But not when it's the Jew doing it to you? Right? I'm actually learning something now.

What didn’t I answer? I answered everything and the things you preceived as adhominems are simply my feelings being expressed that I have while talking with you.

Attached: 33BCE22E-35A8-443F-BBFF-03BD64B4615A.jpg (2560x1600, 740K)

>inb4 AMERICA IS EVIL

Take a look at what Disney has become today, once jews completely take over your country/culture/etc. is fucked hence America since what 1920s tons of useless wars, pharma companies poisoning the populace, media and journalism spreading propaganda to destroy values, it always come back to the jew no batting around the bush with that one.

>The difference is that abbos and native Americans are basically categorized as faune in their countries for they have never actually created anything, just lived like animals and flourished like plants.

But the pyramids? I mean they had agriculture before white people. Have you heard of the 3 sisters method? Or that their system influenced the U.S. Constitution and the UN?

So you admit to what the Jews are doing?

Attached: FA29D6CD-042E-475B-B4AB-89BDC96E550B.png (1320x1136, 379K)

Pyramids were build by Arabs not native Americans and abbos, Are you retarded or a women?

Answer me now

Picture related, it’s you

Attached: 851FA3A6-D7F0-4A13-B349-5682E6C40EC8.jpg (937x960, 225K)

>What didn’t I answer?

What is your ultimate goal. Simple question, simple answer missing.

I said it here
Like I said, RESIST.

We do not create we do not act but we simply react against what other people (Jews) are doing to us.

Alt Kike and Antifakers are meant to either forment a civil war, keep public opinion within a certain spectrum, or red pill America to radical political ideas. They're both fake produced bullshit so it really doesn't matter, just like everything else you see on this level of exposure.

>Pyramids were build by Arabs not native Americans

Attached: 4c7a24f54c8c45a8b5e542fe4ddf859f.jpg (560x560, 74K)

And all this and why is explained here
In the first post, but you’re simply too female to understand. But once we become the norm you will fall in line, because that’s what you’re capable of doing... simply follow the current power structure

I still love you my sweetheart but I rather have you out there making babies and not involving yourself with this male topics, I wish you the best and hope your children will bring you happiness and fulfilled ness

Love, from Hungary

Attached: F82CBD34-50C0-4547-87E8-7A6F14F78ECE.png (750x472, 70K)

>So you admit to what the Jews are doing?

I don't know what they're doing. I came here to seek information but got no answers only batshit-crazy conspiracy theories and Ad-Hominems. Still no response to OP question.

pepe is a cunt

Attached: Pepe-GIF.gif (320x240, 3.3M)

>we simply react against what other people (Jews) are doing to us

Ok. By "us" you probably don't mean indigenous people or slave niggers but just white people?

And the picture is from South America, and I never said anything about saving the spics and Mestizos living in their shitholes there. I’m talking about white North America and you know it but you’re being intellectually dishonest and it ain’t working.

The native Americans the white Europeans conquered never created even two level buildings, they lived in little tents and were hunter gatherers, the abbos didn’t even have tents

Your arguments are literally nine existence

So both are financed and ran by Russia, is what you're saying? The good old KGB games?

on a more serious note, here's a short summary of what jewish cunts have done to the world

Attached: jewss.jpg (599x549, 179K)

western society is an enemy of Antifa

Attached: solzhenitsyn.png (650x994, 600K)

Attached: nieuwsjoden.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Attached: rabbi4.jpg (1180x1180, 410K)

Attached: rabbi7.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Attached: jidff-min.jpg (3668x2661, 998K)

>Still no response to OP question.

You got the best answer this website could produce I promise,Yet it doesn’t satisfy you because it’s premise confuses you and just creates more questions for you but this is how the world works, now you can keep going on and ask why the reaction and you would get answer I already scratched on with the pictures I posted

But this way is to scary and yiu should turn away and bear some children because let’s admit it, you’re ain’t getting younger sweetheart

Attached: 73C9DF33-0A00-41A1-93F3-FD13A29A6710.jpg (403x394, 70K)

Attached: organ.jpg (3457x2990, 3.72M)

>simply follow the current power structure

I've never followed any power structures because I know that the people who seek powerful positions are psychopaths, 99% of them. I do my research on my own by reading books, I don't own a TV since 15 years ago. I'm sorry but you don't seem very intelligent to me.

You’re doing gods job colorblind Hungary but I fear it falls on deaf ears here, reason and logic have no value with OP because she is a women

If you’d try some emotional arguments it might work

pol is no movement and not the alt right. its a just censor free image board. free speech and different opinions

>The native Americans the white Europeans conquered never created even two level buildings, they lived in little tents and were hunter gatherers

They had longhouses and advanced farming known as 3 sisters while Europeans were living in huts.

Attached: rabbi6.jpg (974x928, 281K)

So true this guy is an obvious kike SAGE

Yeah ok but the Soviet Union was very anti-Israel and they supported Arabs. Does not make sense and big contradiction there.

watch this youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk and if you haven't watched the greatest story never told yet, watch that too, it's 6 hours long though and while you're at it watch europe the last battle, has 10 parts

Attached: 1531866113783.png (500x514, 269K)

I literally have no idea what you're trying to say. What is the ultimate goal of this movement? To exterminate all Jews worldwide? Then what?

You say you don’t follow the current power structure yet your talking points are just like taken from CNN and the New York Times from last week, weird coincidence sugar?

Even tho you won’t admit it yourself your opinions and ideas are as mainstream as they come

And I could prove it right now just by simply telling you I’m 191cm tall with a handsome face and a 19cm dick, your opinion of me simply changes and my words now seem stronger and more assured because that’s how you work, that’s how your psyche works, you don’t care about logic and reason only about who holds power and who you need to comply to, I would get money that if I yiu what I told you here face to face you would except it so much more because you’d see that I’m not a ugly little scrawny manlet but an actual alpha male

Attached: C0029274-3DA5-46CE-BDE3-1F1D172D9BB5.png (593x599, 735K)

and if you want to have a general idea of what national socalism means watch this youtube.com/watch?v=JEyNNCn9Z5M
it doesn't mean gassing 6 million jews, which didn't happen btw, the gas chambers were build after the war)

Attached: glr4.jpg (1200x802, 565K)

Please point to when I said I want to exterminate anyone, the only extermination happening is with the native Americans and Americans that are being replaces by Jewish backed politicians

I know it’s hard to waking up to the truth and I feel your confusion and your condesenti9n but simply try to understand what we are saying and then try to disprove us, if you succeed congratulations,..... many of us started out this way.... we heard this nonsense being posted here w]and were like, no way I can easily disprove this with some actual facts..... we couldn’t.

Attached: F32D70DC-FB3E-4D1E-927D-C35972402039.png (561x558, 176K)

Happening is with native Europeans and white americans*

Pardon my claw but I came home from a night out with friends

yep, that's one fine brapper *sip*

Oh FFS I've read over a hundred books about WW2 many of them written by Finns who were allied with Germany. I've read Mein Kampf and Das Kapital. Many, many books written before WW2 so unless you can prove those are post-war Jewish propaganda I'm not going to just jump into your wagon. I'm not 5 you know.

>your talking points are just like taken from CNN and the New York Times from last week

I don't watch American news, why would I, Sherlock? I care about Finland and stuff that happens here, don't give a single fuck about the U.S.

try to disprove what you see in the greatest story never told or any pic I posted

With this logic ‘The Protocols of the Elders of Zion“ which was written 1895 is also legit because it was written before WW2?

First of all we are not discussing the works you mentioned, because the works you mentioned do not contain the Holocaust myth as seen here
Because during that time Holocaust meant death by fire, the world as you understand it was developed and pushed during the late 50s early 60s

You came for an answer but the answer just made you have more w]questions and you don’t like it, we can’t give you anything more but facts, what you do with them is up to you

Read this book

amazon.com/Culture-Critique-Evolutionary-Twentieth-Century-Intellectual/dp/0759672229/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1532902843&sr=8-1&keywords=culture of critique by kevin macdonald

It’s academically written, or watch this skinny on it

It was only an obvious example because there isn’t a more jewish and mainstream publisher then New York Times and more Jewish and mainstream news outlet then CNN

You are focusing on the wrong things and not the actually meaning and points we bring

Attached: D3912EF6-F5AB-413A-8661-2BFDE4076F09.jpg (2500x1664, 746K)

>And I could prove it right now just by simply telling you I’m 191cm tall with a handsome face and a 19cm dick, your opinion of me simply changes and my words now seem stronger and more assured because that’s how you work, that’s how your psyche works

Um, no. That just makes you seem more of a moron, and a complete moron is exactly what your posts suggested before this post. I'm actually military trained male from Finland and pretty sure my groups are much tighter than yours, unless you're a SEAL, in which case you might get close.

I just want to have a general idea of what your ultimate goal is and how do you plan to execute it? That was what I literally asked to begin with.

>but simply try to understand what we are saying

LOL & KEK & you're calling ME a woman. I've had enough of this shit since my last marriage and I swear I'm going to be MGTOW 4eva.

>spread awareness and resist

That’s it

>try to disprove what you see in the greatest story never told or any pic I posted

Why the fuck would I bother to do that? I came here to ask a simple question, not trying to disprove anything. Still no answer.

>You are focusing on the wrong things and not the actually meaning and points we bring

Dude you sound like a woman.

based orban showinh us the way

>there wasn't jewish propaganda before the war
this is factually untrue
many people in leadership positions are forced into having to make choices which makes them seem indistinguishable from psychopaths, the difference is that real psychopaths are too easily spotted by their absolute lack of giving a fuck about their fellow human being
Hitler in some sense was a kike lover
he gave the option of letting the jews go through the havaara agreement, literal traitorship
there was no holocaust, but there should have been one

there is no movement
only truth lies hidden here beneat all the shitposts, it's up to you to find it
why are you putting so much effort in baiting?

Soviet Russia is a jewish invention. The bavarian revolution was another. again as I said, lurk more and stop thinking you can get everything in one thread. You're conditioned, you need to break out of it.

top fucking kek
you have swallowed way too much propaganda
just leave
you're not willing to learn

>fighting for the native American
>count me in
you're a joke of a white
faggot

>t. woman
it's why you didn't get that quads you whore
god is not with you
you ate the apple first

uhm no sweety
jewish culture kills aswell
but it's too damn good at it
so they need to go
we've been over this for a few millenia already

lmao
that's why they all died and got btfo right?

>race baiting faggot
Yes. go kys now.

Attached: brainspoliticalspectrum.png (679x925, 510K)

I want my country to stay majority white, I'm making people aware of the jewish problem/question, so we can do something about them, kick them out or at least not allowing them positions in media/entertainment/banking/politics