I'm convinced the only thing a nigger won't steal is someone's job

I'm convinced the only thing a nigger won't steal is someone's job.

Attached: niggers steal everything.jpg (716x1034, 279K)

they would if the job came with jordans.

That doesn't even make any sense. If blacks were in America first, the whole feather headdress culture shit was still started by the indians.

Attached: ability_thunderking_overcharge.jpg (56x56, 2K)

GONDWANALAND

Attached: smellsbetterthanmichelle.jpg (672x732, 30K)

Oh c'mon, those have to be Jow Forumstards LARPing.

I was gonna start greentexting all the shit wrong with the post in that pic.... i quickly realized i would just end up copying the whole thing

>608 Likes

WE WUZ NATIVES N SHIT

WE WUZ DA ORIGINAL MAN N SHIET

Who even cares at this point they will keep trying to claim everything started with them due to living pointless lives and needing to find a feeling of self worth . It’s like the white kids on here who say things like “we built America!!” You ain’t build shit you’re 22.

>black people were around during Pangea

Attached: 1511728226034.gif (240x320, 448K)

Fucking ridiculous, a lot of North-Eastern tribes were descendant from Europeans. You can see it in their faces, and measure it in their bones.

Niggers dont understand that. They dont understand the concept behind racism, they just know they benefit from it and qhitey does it to them. They dont understand that people create culture, same as they believe whites have no culture and they do, because of niggardization of white culture. The feathers are an american thing and as far as delusional niggers go everything is theres.

>strawman
I think what you meant to say was
>whites built this country
In which case, they did.
>you aint build shit
Oh, I’m aprry, i dont know why im talking to niggers, and on the internet of all places.

then why can't native americans grow beards n shit

WE WUZ KANGZ!!!

WE WUZ PRAIRIE NIGGERS

Attached: SONICCCC.png (640x400, 47K)

>we wuz antarcticans

ayo hol up where the ice pyramids?

Top kek.

>African Americans 15% of population
>Complain about their dreadlocks being culturally appropriated by European Americans
>Not giving a fuck when Natives complain about cultural appropriation.
Sorry, colored people can be dicks.

Why do niggers desperately want to be anything other than niggers? Apparently they are the real Indians, Jews, Egyptians, I've even heard them say the kings of Europe were actually black

>It’s like the white kids on here who say things like “we built America!!”

Whites did build America

Attached: 92B4713E-F5E5-470D-ADD9-ACDF865E5048.jpg (540x534, 80K)