Swedish state donated my sperm to a black woman

Hello, last year I donated sperm at a hospital in Stockholm. I did this because I don't plan on having children and thought it's a good way to still win in evolution(not that it actually matters when I'm dead but it feels important still). In Sweden, the mother who gets impregnated has the right to know your identity, this I have no problem with. This week, she contacted me saying she is 2 months pregnant and wants to meet. I think, okay maybe it will be interesting.

We meet at a café and in front of the me is a black Somalian woman. She tells me she has been here in Sweden since she was a child and her husband(also somalian) is infertile which is why she needs sperm donation. She was actually a very nice woman, but I still feel betrayed that the sperm would go to a somalian. I feel bad for the kid and even worse for the womans husband. What do I do? Is this actually a problem or am I overreacting? I haven't been able to sleep since we met and I am thinking about trying to get custody of the kid when it is born(though I don't want to be a father).

Attached: Sperm-Donation.jpg (700x514, 43K)

kill her and rape her husband

max par
Sweden reaching ever lower levels of cuck.

Attached: swede cuck.png (1387x857, 1.43M)

over here in the us, its the law that sperm donors get anonymity if you want it. In the end you should just ignore it, she got your sperm and has a kid its not yours why complain, i understand your sperm went to a non swede but you didnt impregnate the woman so its ok. Try donating to a whiter part of sweden maybe you'll get a better shot if thats what your looking for.

Eradicate.

>somalian men so lacking in masculinity they need SWEDISH men to impregnate their women

kek

LOL you done gööfed

lol!

You cucked a black man, congratulations

Your kid is going to be the typical future Swed.

Sweden...
YES!
YES!!
YES!!!

wait i just noticed OPs pic, do other countries actually have hot women nurses jack you off? wtf

Spreading white genes is a good thing.

Enjoy your half breed

Also, side question, do they really jerk you off like that? Asking for a friend.

I bet they're gonna come after you with all kinds of strange demands.. you know how they are. Probably dont understand the concept of you not being involved.

Bitch id donte all of my sperm if hot nurses jerked me.

You cucked a nigger. Nice. Plus, she probably wanted that superior Aryan seed.

C O L O N I Z E D

who cares? let things play out as they will, it's not your business. the fuck is wrong with you?

no you jerk off yourself, noone does it for you.

>the swede is the actual BVLL

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargggggggggggggggggggggggggggHHHHHH

WE SWITCHED TIMELINES.AGAIN!!!!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.png (1200x1505, 1.81M)

hahaha, they’re gonna come to you for money now

Better than 100% nog I guess. But that kid is going to be fucked up, having more intelligence than both parents early on
Donate more and tell them no niggers next time
Kek

no, they give you a room and a cup. The room has a bunch of shitty magazines with girls(also a some homosexual magazines) but I didn't want to touch them.

Apparently the husband is an engineer.

This reminds me of the Swedish Theory of Love documentary (I'm not sure if I remember the name correctly). Pretty tragic situation.

SWEDEN NO

Yes, in Sweden they do that. Just flyover there, but make sure to break both arms first before checking into the hospital.

Oh shit! I didn’t think of this
If this is actually a true story, these niggers most definitely got in contact with you to eventually entrap you with state mandated gibs
Probably why they chose white sperm in the first place

You're bleaching their wombs, your sperm goes to a greater cause.

Attached: 1531336239316.jpg (750x1099, 277K)

Learn by your mistakes.
Cut contact and find a real white wife.

passing on your genes is a good thing dumbass

>what are sperm donation center legal agreements
nevermind, sweden probably doesn't have them

how good looking was she on a scale of 1-10?

did you exchange phone numbers? do you think shes going to start calling you for sex now?

Is he that Somalian engineer the media has promised us would come?

white sperm in a black vagina ? this work ? it is 100% fake , this bitch want stole your money

At least a mutt is better than a full blooded Somalian.

white genes loose in the end. Bleaching only works on a people smaller than yours

Attached: heheklan.jpg (238x250, 42K)

What's the problem? If you want to choose who's getting pregnant you need to fuck girls not donate sperm. You can't complain stupid faggot

Forget about it or kys. You and you shithole country are meaningless

You fucked up.
Giving your sperm away is very stupid.
You would've been better off sleeping with a barslut and getting her pregnant.
Wishful thinking. The impotent dad will probably sexually assault the superior child.

Handjob Tourism is an entire sub-genre of vacationing. Check out the sperm banks in Togo.

>but I still feel betrayed that the sperm would go to a somalian.

better to be half nigger than full nigger

This is definitely bait, I can't believe you cucks are falling for it

Be satisfied in very slightly improving the somalian population. If it wasn't a wuhite man's sperm it was gonna be a browns.

source on that image? are there videos?

Why would you donate anything in your country when you full well know your government officials will give it all away to refugees?

Fucking LARP. The mother does not get your info, the child will after turning 18years old. Kys LARP

Jow Forumss ideas on breeding are completely fucked.
They have no idea what they are talking about with the whole only have sex with white women.

In reality you need to breed all women and spread white genetics as far as the eye can see.
Two reasons for this,.
A woman can only have so many children on average. Having a bunch of half white children is better than having a bunch of full nigger/asian/latin children.
So let her use your sperm, you don't need to be involved any longer. You did your part in evolution.

Now keep breeding.
Breed like 3-4 white women and maybe 2 asian women.
Automatically half your genetic information is passed on so you did your part keeping the white race alive.

If every white person thought this way, blacks would not exist in a few years.
You'd have ugly little mutt children instead.
Well those ugly little mutt children get bred when they are adults you have a little bit less mutt each time.
Eventually by sheer statistical numbers the white genetics will overtake the other genes.
>b-but muh dominate genetics
That's not how genes work. Half the gene pool is put into the child when that kid has a kid half their gene pool goes into the next child.
You'll eventually drain nigger genetics from the face of The Earth.

You accidentaly racemixed
It happens

>Swedish guy does a bleaching instead of getting blacked
Based and redpilled

Is there anymore of your sperm left or was it all used on the nig?

Marry a woman or die a martyr.
Else you'll live for nothing and die for nothing and no one will care.
No one except a half niggerboy who'll hate you with every fiber of his being for being white and he has to be doubly hatefull towards whites in order to identify as black.

I love Poland. May God protect you.

You have to post some sort of evidence to prove that this is real. Regardless, I've been saying this for years; Donating your sperm is immoral because single mothers, lesbians, gay couples or non-whites will most likely raise them. Also, you can get sued by women for child support, it's not worth it. I've seen cases where women did this.

BTW, kudos for being able to donate sperm. You got some good genetics. I looked up the criteria if I could, but I failed it because my grandmother had cancer

the white mans seed seeks to colonize no matter the cost

Attached: swedish culture.png (837x543, 1008K)

A few times I have snuck my downs syndrome friend into a sperm bank as a practical joke.

lmao fucking björn getting cucked with a low iq nigglet

>In Sweden, the mother who gets impregnated has the right to know your identity

you are fucking retarded bro

Tell me more. I'm honestly curious why people would travel around the world for a rub and tug.

>Sven got cucked without getting any game at all

Attached: kek.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Attached: Silly Laugh 50.gif (300x169, 1.35M)

owned, faggot, neck yourself

Your 'sperm kid' will look like a nafri probably

Attached: algerian bouazza.jpg (800x600, 49K)

looks like a proud soldier of allah

You clearly got a dopamine rush from this experience. You will have trouble dealing with these memories for a long time because the dopamine has imprinted them into your mind.

What you need to do is realize that all these feelings and memories and thoughts are mostly mind tricks your brain is playing on you. What happened isn't that important, though your mind is trying to trick you into thinking what happened IS important.

So you need to make new memories and not dwell on this. Create new memories by socializing with new people to get a dopamine rush. Flirting with a woman will give you a big dopamine rush and overwrite the sperm donation memory.

YOu cannot be cucked if your the cucker

If you can't be hitler I guess you can be ghengis. This is the future they chose.

SVIDONE BVLL

Irdgaf what happens to you fucking idiots anymore. Just hurry up and go extinct and get the fuck out of the way, we need to focus on people who actually want to live.

Attached: 1531953988483.jpg (997x768, 247K)

BLEACHED

Attached: 1532521949916.jpg (380x349, 35K)

Technically you increased the quantity of white genetics in the world so dont feel so bad

If every somalian was given white genetics the world would be a whiter place

creating mixed race retards. congrats

Demand that he be raised Christian

c u c k e d

Attached: 4465465431.jpg (800x804, 70K)

kek

Attached: 1412370568664.jpg (383x415, 37K)

That's what I was thinking too. Her "husband" might not even be infertile. They know that Swedes are beta cucks and would want to "help out" with any child. She also might have told 20 different white guys that the kid is their for maximum gibsmedats.

Niggers are bad, but the occasional smart one is like an ultra-jew.

Attached: full_retard.jpg (620x363, 28K)

It's not best case scenario, maybe donate your sperm again to another facility in hopes of getting a white baby. The thing is though this Somali will have a kid regardless of using your sperm or not. At least with your sperm you know it will add hwite genes to the gene pool.

If you bleach them out enough they'll become like the whiter mutts of South America and Central America pic related is not really what i meant but more like Jennifer Lopez

Attached: Screenshot_20180704-230348.png (1280x720, 1015K)

At least you got Abdi taking care of a white man's kid

>aven't been able to sleep since we met and I am thinking about trying to get custody of the kid when it is born(though I don't want to be a father).

So its a Somalian is raising your kid or you're raising a Somalians kid.

Either way you just got cucked by the state.

As a man (given you're swedish lol) you have no reproductive rights.
Good job.

thats the issue with sperm/egg donation, surrogate mother etc.
Try to forget about it if she won't allow contact to the child. But now the story ins't abstract anymore, you will know with whom "your" halfboy will grow up and I can imagine that it's weird.

Those kids are actually cute compared to some of the race mixed monstrosities I've seen. Does WMBF produce better mullatos?

Attached: usp_nba-_los_angeles_clippers_at_sacramento_kings1.jpg (1000x600, 108K)

>cucked
Are you dense?

How man generations of Swedemutts marrying fulll nords would it take for the children to look fully white?

it's a scam you retard

(((They))) stole your legacy. (((They))) Destroyed your seed. (((They))) fucked you over in a psychologically damaging way. Niggers are fucking scum, and now the only child you will ever have is going to be a fucking igger, raised by fucking niggers. My God user.

>18 years after
>*DLIN DLON*
>user goes opening the door
>"Hello...you're my biological father, do you remember me?"
>"Y-yes I...I do, Ja'kwanda"
>"My father left us and now I'm moving here with you since my mother also died from HIV"
>"F-fine, I-I guess"

Attached: fregg.jpg (400x325, 25K)

Attached: 80144157-2554-457B-8A48-0CCED84DC1CA.jpg (500x747, 122K)

this is true if YOU DONT STICK AROUND AFTER IMPREGNATING THE NONWHITE WOMAN.

She is tied up with your kid, reducing her time to reproduce more, and she is certainly less attractive to men of her own race now. be a father to your white kids so they have the best edge.

UNNNNNHG BLANDA UPP!

Attached: 6968juu.jpg (225x225, 10K)

probably 1/64 or greater given you need many to add white genes that many times in order to overwrite the nigger genes

Please report this to your nearest police headquarters. It's illegal for Swedish men to procreate, I'm afraid you'll need to be sent to the reeducation gulag.

Have a fucking kid, m8

It depends entirely on what the mixed child breeds with. If the child breeds with a white person, more of the black genes will disappear from the gene pool.

>When you have a "Sexual emergency" and need some blonde Swedish girl to jerk you off.
Best vacation I ever had.

Race mixing makes me sick, but I bet this guy is 10x happier than the average white man dealing with white uppity bitches.

Attached: 304C7626-CCE9-4611-9263-88D44BFE3EB6.png (882x595, 34K)

>Is this actually a problem or am I overreacting?
The problem is you not wanting kids. Europeans like you are the root of every problem.