I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

What went wrong? The most recent outbreak already died. I keep thinking each time that it's gonna be the big one, but she always lets us down.

Attached: 1525883345477m.jpg (1024x785, 124K)

There will always be another outbreak of something. Just wait.

Attached: crimson-plague-pinup-by-george-perez-001.jpg (1936x2952, 1.3M)

What are some possibilities of real world changers? Is Ebola even viable?

It never ends. The one that will likely kill the most worldwide is a new type of flu.

Attached: Capture.png (801x605, 602K)

Captain Tripps is my captain.

not airborne

It's not biologically viable for any disease to be too deadly to its host--if the carrier kicks the bucket before they infect somebody else, game over.

Best kind of disease is one that is highly infectious but with few symptoms, so the carriers can unwittingly deliver it everywhere before Madagascar gets nervous and shuts down everything.

Getting dem' Plague inc. vibes.

If Ebola became airborne, would it be contagious enough to do some real damage?

People often don't even understand what airborne even means. Airborne means that it can be carried on water particles like when you cough. It doesn't mean that you just breath in and are infected. The person basically has to just about cough on you as you breath in.

I should add that look at how a lot of people got infected with ebola. Africans have some sort of tradition where the family washes the dead body. Whole families were infected because of this.

Or they reused the bed and later got infected. Or got infected from towels or some other source of blood or vomit.

Hm, thanks

Nice "The Stand" reference though a Captain Tripps killing unrealistic for its incubation time. It is likely a disease could reek the kinda death toll in the story.

This is somewhat of a misconception, the most deadly viruses for humans are zoonotics, not endemic to the human species, including ebola. No matter how deadly to us, the viruses will survive in their reservoir species. A perfect storm pandemic would be something like a flu that crosses the species gap, easily transmitted but no existing immunity.

I've played that game for ages. Outbreak, right?
There will come a ton of diseases now, diseases which has killed millions of abimals. Diseases we're not prepared for. The ice is melting, and when the old plagues which nobody knows even existed comes to life, we'll be in trouble. My guess is that Russia will get it first, and they'll spread it pretty much everywhere before it's noticed. They recently found some worms in the ice that were 46 000 000 years old. When they got heated up, the little fuckers cane to life. What else will come to life when enough ice melts? In the old days, small villages died out, villages which didn't write any history about themselves, and they didn't have busses, planes nor trains back then. I wonder what kind of black plague v2.0 will enter this world again. I wish it would come to Africa first, but that's highly unlikely.

P for prayer.

Theres a new vaccine. It was made in Canada. In a Canadian government lab, not private sector. And then the Canadian government licenced it for productionfor low/no profit, a gift to the world.

TL;DR; Leafs are killing Ebola, pretty much for free. You’re welcome.

Jews

>tfw no big tiddy bubonic gf

Attached: Ebola friends.png (1026x729, 332K)

THANK YOU EBOLA CHAN, GOOD LUCK!

Attached: BAB4A3C0-1162-420F-9402-AEE045DE81C2.jpg (680x413, 77K)

Good luck ebola-chan!

Holy shit, what a coincidence

Kek. I can easily see who HIV is.