Maisum Ansari was discovered in possession of:

(1/2)
42kg carfentanil, 17kg caffeine/cutting-agent, and 33 guns.Was released on $100k bond, Ansari seemingly claiming innocence:Sept/2017- Ansari home. Ansari occupies the main floor, and has a female tenant above and a male tenant (Babar Ali) below. We'll call the woman Sheila.

-Sheila calls 911 for carbon monoxide alarm sounding from basement

-Fire dept shows up-Sheila says that Ansari told her to dismiss fire department, as he does not want them finding his basement is not compliant with fire codes

-Court hears that Chad is the basement tenant...of the unoccupied basement- which instead had 33 guns and 42kg carfentanil, and whose toxic environment set off the CO alarm

-Justice Regis: “I cannot dismiss the accused’s assertion that he was concerned about the Fire Code. I cannot. When I consider the totality of the evidence before me, that is entirely reasonable and possible."

-Regis sets Ansari bail at $100k, stating that "Ansari should be freed, in order to maintain the public’s confidence in the administration of justice."

If you missed it, or think it's too incredulous...Judge Regis says it's possible Ansari is not connected to the drugs in his unoccupied basement, in which Babar Ali supposedly lives.

FYI Ansari was friends with now-deceased Toronto-shooter Faisal Hussain.

Ansari Remanded April/2018

Attached: 1532908645119-pol.png (1358x970, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

students.usask.ca/documents/convocation/Spring-2017.pdf,
youtu.be/zT7r1O0DrTwat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2/2)
Additional notes:

Shooter's brother (Fahad Hussain, also spelled Fahd) seemingly graduated University of Saskatchewan (students.usask.ca/documents/convocation/Spring-2017.pdf, page 47, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING) 2 years after police persuit that revealed him in possession of cocaine & 4 busy phones. After graduation, overdosed, now in vegetative state.

Gun found on shooter stolen from Saskatoon gun store- seemingly stolen by Fahad, ending in shooter's possession.

7 months prior to drug bust, Fahad Hussain was caught violating bail conditions by possessing shotgun shells. Was ordered to live with Ansari- who had 2 houses, so not sure he lived at drug house.

Babar Ali was arrested in Edmonton in March/2018, along with $180k cash.

They seem like typical Canadians actually.

what i dont get is where the fuck do they get all this shit, normal people dont have those kinds of connections! normal candian kids dont have dozens of handguns and 40 million in drugs

WHO SUPPLIED THIS SHIT????

Holy fuck 42kg of carfentanyl could kill 1/10 of the worlds population. It's Canada and he's a nigger terrorist so it will probably be 3 years of probation. So progressive guys.

>tfw 10am

Attached: 1530202885652.png (1876x1200, 80K)

In NYC at least a lot of the MDMA and ketamine (surely other stuff but I know those 100%) comes from... wait for it... THE KIKES.

Attached: zzrabbiorgans.jpg (620x325, 33K)

Chinks supplied the carfent.

>when i was your age, i went right into the store and asked for the manager. i looked him straight in the eye, shook his hand, and he gave me the job

Attached: 1530186434391.png (380x349, 70K)

"Carfentanil or carfentanyl is an analog of the synthetic opioid analgesic fentanyl.[1] A unit of carfentanil is 100 times as potent as the same amount of fentanyl, 5,000 times as potent as a unit of heroin and 10,000 times as potent as a unit of morphine.[2]
The toxicity of carfentanil in humans and its ready commercial availability has aroused concerns over its potential use as a weapon of mass destruction by rogue nations and terrorist groups.[3] "

CUT THE FUCKING CRAP!!

Which country these worthless Arabs are from??

Egypt? or Pakistan?

I want to profile them for my own sake... fuck the governent

Attached: 1530552537067.png (897x710, 81K)

So how would he use that stuff in a terror attack?

just put it in salt shakers at fast food restaurants

Oh. like maybe a crop duster airplane or something, kill the entire population of a city.

Or just distribute and sell it for the chinks to kill off whites and then buy up real estate in the PNW with the profits to advance their invasion plans.

This is insane, first how the fuck did he import 42kg of carfent or get the chems to synthesize it and second,

If he had dumped that in a municipial reservoir, or in a sprinkler system etc. Can u imagine the death

My god , even if he is just a drug dealer not a terrorist, imagine how many people have been killed because of it

>So how would he use that stuff in a terror attack?
Russia used it on hostages in a building. 200 rip. Aerosol method.

Mixed with diatomite for easy dispersion and duration.

I bet there are tons of carfentanil in the hands of Canadian terror cells ready to deploy against us here in the USA. Nukes when?

>arabs
>pakistan
Nope.

>Terrorist
We're all people kind.

"There is nothing to fear, except fear itself.

POWERFUL
youtu.be/zT7r1O0DrTwat 2 minutes

Attached: trudeauConfident.jpg (300x168, 5K)

FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

Attached: sweety.jpg (250x249, 6K)

Why is he stuttering so much?

I hope you are behind 7 proxies or the kosher mafia might get you.

Hey kalinka hows the supreme overlord vladimir vladimirovich treating you?