What did this symbolize?

What did this symbolize?

Attached: b0603591d1bba56f384cfa07aedcdbc6[2].jpg (1440x564, 63K)

Its meant to be a mockery of Jesus and God, its devil trying to say that he is like God as well with his very own son, Child is anti Christ.

A jewish mother and the babyjew

Rhea, wife of Cronus, mother of Hades.

scene was entirely ad-libbed.
No one likes to talk about it.
Mel Gibson has never been the same since.

I always wondered about this scene. Is there correlation in the bible anywhere or was it a movie thing?

lillith and satan

sauce?

god-tier movie

Children of Lilith cannot walk in the daylight.

Mel Gibsons take is pretty based, he said the devil perverts so a female looking like a male is perverted as well as the old man pretending to be a baby
basically trannys btfo

Attached: IMG_9086.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

It's definitely Lilith. And when The Lord is being persecuted, the day isn't daylight. The day is night.

yes. But the baby looks like an old man.

>Children of Lilith cannot walk in the daylight
gingers

Attached: Helga.png (200x172, 51K)

this is a great point. like why innocent kids’ stuff is always the creepiest. or like how Satan’s symbol is just an upside down cross

That's an actual Talmudic quote too. I am an impresssessed.

Attached: 1516561907690.jpg (1440x564, 284K)

are you a romanian jewish? Impresionant.

Is Strzok retarded or what? Possessed? Or just gay?

white people got some ugly ass babies boi.

He's obviously Slavic, not White

All of the above

Nah, he's just on the verge of cracking up. The good guys are getting to him.

>slavs not white

Hi there Mr.Goldberg

I think it's supposed to symbolize that even despite Christ's sacrifice, evil will always be reborn and persist in the hearts of man.

Also, reminds me of this album cover from Deathspell Omega

Attached: 220px-Deathspell_Omega_-_Si_Monumentum_Requires,_Circumspice[1].jpg (220x220, 12K)

did you not see the eyes of that woman behind him ?

It's just the film. It is portraying Satan mocking the Madonna and Christ motif.

He looks like a homosexual.
I'm starting to wonder if he and Lisa were really having an affair. I think they were doing other shit but they just threw in the "affair" story to get people to not investigate further.

When asked why he portrayed Satan-an androgynous, almost beautiful being played by Rosalinda Celentano-the way he did, Gibson replied: "I believe the Devil is real, but I don't believe he shows up too often with horns and smoke and a forked tail. The devil is smarter than that. Evil is alluring, attractive. It looks almost normal, almost good-but not quite.

"That's what I tried to do with the Devil in the film. The actor's face is symmetric, beautiful in a certain sense, but not completely. For example, we shaved her eyebrows. Then we shot her almost in slow motion so you don't see her blink-that's not normal. We dubbed in a man's voice in Gethsemane even though the actor is a woman ... That's what evil is about, taking something that's good and twisting it a little bit."

But what about the ugly baby?

"Again," said Gibson, "it's evil distorting what's good. What is more tender and beautiful than a mother and a child? So the Devil takes that and distorts it just a little bit. Instead of a normal mother and child you have an androgynous figure holding a 40-year-old 'baby' with hair on his back. It is weird, it is shocking, it's almost too much-just like turning Jesus over to continue scourging him on his chest is shocking and almost too much, which is the exact moment when this appearance of the Devil and the baby takes place."

AAAAH oh shidd don't do that to me burgerbro

cool insight

Oy vey, that's a crime against humanity, let's throw this monster in prison for this intolerable hate-speech.

Is this hollywood sandnigger LARPshit?
If so, why you post?

Its a scene from the "Passion of Christ" by Mel Gibson.