Would you hate police if they targeted white people the same way they target black people?

Would you hate police if they targeted white people the same way they target black people?

Attached: reverseracism.jpg (1200x900, 218K)

the police coddle blacks.

Attached: 1529878650387.jpg (1200x797, 125K)

>muh targeting

Attached: 1532414208830.jpg (608x558, 81K)

Attached: 1473130334936.jpg (599x733, 40K)

Attached: 1477812852782.jpg (500x375, 55K)

If they were as insane as the person who made that picture, maybe.

They do. Pigs target everyone. Anyone with a wallet for uncle sam

>reverse racism
Stupid fucking phrase. WTF is that even supposed to mean?

>targeted

That's rich for a population that's 12% of the population and commits around 50% of all violent crime.

pigs have one motive, profit. The fact that they happen to keep certain dindus from chimping out is like saying its good to be sick so you can stay home from school, you're still sick. Pigs like the welfare state because it's more power in their pockets, and niggers keep them in a position where people believe them to be more useful than they truly are.

Police don’ target black people get your head out of the ass of liberal propaganda.
Yes.
As oneone who has had a real job with blacks or lived in the city knows. Stop committing crimes
AND STOP PROTESTING ABOUT CRIMINALS GETTING WHAT IS COMING TO THEM.
I am not saying you deserve to get shot for stealing ciggros, but you lead a life of crime and you take that risk.
Bealive us, no cop /wants/ to shoot a black, even if you are not charged officially, it came still be career ruining, and at least it fucks up your next 3 years on the job.
You asolutluty only get shot if you are a clear and present danger 98% of the time

You mean in proportion to the crime rates? That'd be fine. Whites were actually overtargeted in the NYC stop and frisk program.

Wasn't there some case of a dumbass white kid resisting arrest and getting shot for being a retard a few years back?

As far as I know, cops DO target white people like blacks. I'm hispanic and I've always had fair treatment anyway.

If they was a violent as niggers? Nope. Animals belong in chains and jails.

Black people are not over represented in crime due them being more likely to be poor

Poor people are over represented in crime because poor people are more likely to be black

Amerimutts are the biggest cancer of this board

No its because they have IQ averages close to apes, WELL below all other races. FACT.

you mean in proportion to the crime they commit? they already do.

This... this really moved me.
I think I am going to drop the nazi stuff and donate my daughter to our local mosque.

American blacks have an averager IQ of 85, which is why the retarded IQ level in america is 80.

in Most of africa the average is 70-80

in Haiti the average IQ is 65

>Haiti
>Colonized by French
>Haitians revolt, killing all French
>Literally just have to maintain infrastructure that French left them
>Proceeds to fall apart, blames white people
>Turns out average IQ is 65

It all makes sense now.

Niggers created that pattern in our heads to think that when we see a nigger he means no good.

I don't mean to say that there aren't any good niggers, but most of them niggers are bad. So until all the good niggers get rid of the bad niggers to clear their name, we will still arrest both types of niggers.

Attached: 1485086461501.png (386x389, 134K)

The poorest white city in America has lower crime than the richest black one.

>same way they target black people
so less likely to shoot because they are fearful of being strung up as racist, less likely to be charged with small crimes or having those crimes added to permanent record because of skin colour "its the black man fault they are that way" and infinite gibs for perceived wrongful arrests? sounds good to me.

Attached: Olu_Stevens[1].jpg (598x408, 30K)

>>Haiti
>>Colonized by French
>>Haitians revolt, killing all French
>stip the bodies of the french and wear dead mens clothes
>when there are no more whites they turn on the half breeds and the natives
>99.5% black country
>Dominican republic is on the same island and is majority natives
>>Literally just have to maintain infrastructure that French left them
>>Proceeds to fall apart, blames white people
>>Turns out average IQ is 65
>eat dirt

Plenty here agree . poor niggers. Aren't picked on by the po po . im white and have been profiled extensively by all branches of tin badge enforcement, including secret service. JUST because of my physical appearance. I am also FULLY aware thats the #1 reason for being profiled. Simple solution = change looks and harassment stops, right ? Not doing that , the benefit of looking serial killer out weighs the profiling. Fuck the world. Anyway if niggers want to stop being " picked on " then STOP acting/looking like shifty criminal niggers. Take off the hoodies, put on regular clothes, for gods sake pull up your pants and stop playing with your nuts like its the only toy santa ever brought you, turn down the rap music, lay off the stink of weed get a fucking real job and for fucks sake drive a car that is properly registered with all the lights working and you WONT get pulled over.

I already hate police so yes.

Explain Appalachia

Oh yeah I forgot about the part where they even murdered all the mulattos. Even they don't like race mixing!