Why are drumpftards so out of touch with reality? you are on the wrong side of history

why are drumpftards so out of touch with reality? you are on the wrong side of history

Attached: fiu7bjz9ryc11.jpg (500x713, 73K)

Because e-celeb Facebook pages.

wtf I love the jews now

Lel bottom text

Fox news brainwashes low I.Q people into being so afraid of everything that they discard logic and let their hatred make their decisions.
It's textbook cult mentality

>the left can't meme

sage

Attached: 83NKIFe7FYNqVL-ApnwtYeW8QoCphzlkTnMDf61hwU4.jpg (480x272, 31K)

Umm no sweaty its HERSTORY

Why do lefty memes always have a wall of text and why are they so shit? All the time?

S E E T H I N G

Because they're mostly made by Americans, and Americans can't into cartoons or satire to save their life.. I don't know why all these people don't just write a column instead.
>2 frame cartoon
>4 paragraphs of text

Every fucking time.

Attached: xb6mGZ8ifrR0V8pgAE1Z6DZ-66v0nLNWPenNqfQD41EZMeJi4OOucDKCcwdpjZrG1e5__8zj58r4e8Y=w456-h322-nc.jpg (456x322, 50K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1532334138008.jpg (960x932, 49K)

>takes one of the most basic memes and turns it into a whole cringy wall of text
how does the old saying go, the left cant meme?

Attached: FB_IMG_1531906590719.jpg (480x433, 16K)

I agree with that image unironically though

americans made most Jow Forums memes. meanwhile netherlands has no funny memes at all, even binland has spurdo. pathetic fuck

So demonstrate a lie spoken by Drumpf. Just one.

Attached: FB_IMG_1503051055150.jpg (552x444, 27K)

History doesn't have a "side", it isn't a spatial concept

Can the left actually not comprehend that a grand conspiracy can exist? It’s too big so it’s fake! The literal mind of a child

Attached: FB_IMG_1485667543004.jpg (640x640, 35K)

>go the r/the_donald
>still see threads about Hillary and the 'deep state'

Attached: 1530207432111.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

>americans made most Jow Forums memes.
The ones with loads of text, maybe.
>meanwhile netherlands has no funny memes at all,

You're just mad that American satire is shit. I bet they don't even kill satirists in the streets in the US..

Attached: theo van gogh.jpg (300x293, 14K)

>almost a million people workig for intelligence agencies
holy fuck America is far gone

Attached: FB_IMG_1532941777480.jpg (480x634, 39K)

So you're saying lefty memes from other countries would be funnier?
The rest of the world disagrees with you.

Attached: FB_IMG_1532941839450.jpg (500x354, 19K)

haha no sweetie

Attached: FB_IMG_1532941888183.jpg (453x640, 32K)

They are lying independent of Glompnald Grumph.
The most important marker that this is a manufactured "meme" is the constant appeal to the Fox News watching loyal republican boogeyman.
As if this kind of low information voter would ever vote anything else than republican.
So this meme gets upboated because a) bots b) redditeurs don't understand why this tactic won't work..

I'm saying Americans can't meme for shit, and they suck at innuendo. Everything needs to be explicit. It doesn't matter whether it's on the left or right. Horsey and Ben Garrison both do the same shit, where they annotate literally every element of the cartoon so that people won't miss their 'clever' metaphores...

Attached: FB_IMG_1532941945508.jpg (640x430, 44K)

>if i keep saying it, it will be true
THE POST!

Attached: FB_IMG_1532942166048.jpg (960x894, 65K)

they think it makes the meme more credible when no one even reads that shit anyway

Australian here, trump is telling the truth.

Meanwhile in reality

Attached: DjQkQwGUYAAjUfh.jpg:large.jpg (767x851, 126K)

> be me
> have only ever voted Republican
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> concealed carry permit holder
> work in law enforcement
> son of police officer, grandson of police officer
> hate the gangs, criminals, and SJW leftists destroying this country
> hated Hillary
> think that Trump is a coward and a traitor to this country for many reasons
> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face
> get called a shill on Jow Forums

As more and more of us turn our back on this joke of a president and on the cultist movement you guys blindly follow, the more you'll say Jow Forums is infested with "shills" and Democrat bots. But we are real people that are expressing our frustration and disillusion with this president and his administration. Face it, user, there are a lot of us oldfags who think this president is fucking pathetic and that you guys are even more pathetic for supporting him. Either wake the fuck up and get right, or realize you're too-far-gone and neck yourselves, or wait until you get dragged into the streets and punished for being such faggots.

Oh the irony.

Fox News is the most fair and balanced news out there, while the other stations are literally propaganda companies.

Attached: DIU5eGvUIAApC-u.jpg (983x552, 73K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1532942271646.jpg (675x1200, 72K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1532942346555.jpg (639x538, 49K)

>wrong side of history

Oh, you're from the future are you, faggot?

niggers

Yeah, this shit right there.
Love it.
Reads like the perfect satire of this stupid approach.
>party loyalty as an argument on the internet
>appeal to achievements aka "lying on the internet" in anonymous spaces

Fuck off shill

are you a retard?

Attached: FB_IMG_1532942630846.jpg (487x470, 27K)

>Top answer

Attached: rs_560x315-140331131934-feudama4.gif (560x315, 1.47M)

It literally is all of those. They all have a vested interest in exploiting American hegemony for a free ride. He has a degree in economics. What you'll find at the bottom of every economic protest to Trump is exploitative internationalism and national opportunism (Trudeau has been trying to use this to distract from his immigration policy, which has been immensely unpopular).

it cracks me up when faggots say that. how can there be 2 sides of now, when Trump and Co. are the ones currently writing history, and their "side" is not doing anything except disrupting society. In their minds "the right side" is domestic terrorism, anarchy, and lawlessness.

Attached: FB_IMG_1532942763721.jpg (720x720, 53K)

Stale pasta is stale

*i laugh happy*
this so funny!
*i happy*
*i upvote*

Attached: FB_IMG_1532942853156.jpg (575x391, 25K)

Attached: white house.jpg (686x385, 236K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1532942887620.jpg (593x526, 60K)

why cant the left meme its not a hard concept
k eep
i t
s imple
s tupid

>le trump derangement symptom thread number 425677

Attached: FB_IMG_1532943162625.jpg (674x659, 34K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1532943277416.jpg (878x960, 50K)

This desu senpai

These people are psychotic

Attached: trump-derangement-syndrome.png (974x682, 220K)

I love it when the left puts all their eggs in one basket. It's just a salt mine waiting to happen.

Attached: 1514237259557.jpg (434x424, 82K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1532943361171.jpg (600x600, 38K)

lucky bastard

Attached: 1532096415858m.jpg (730x1024, 136K)

This is the most brainlet fucking interpretation of a graph I have ever seen. That graph does not tell you that Fox is “fair”, nor does it counter the other guys claim.
Let’s say for example that we have a president where, they do literally nothing except take a steaming shit on the front lawn of the White House. Chances are, that most media coverage is gonna be negative. That wouldn’t be considered unfair. If you have 50/50 positive/negative coverage for that, it’s gonna look like something’s up. You can say it’s balanced but that doesn’t really mean anything.

>everyone in that pic has been caught by wikileaks lying. Specifically to sabatoge Trump

Attached: FB_IMG_1532943525276.jpg (998x998, 67K)

I see this a lot on reddit's leftard boards, Russia being associated with communists. I don't think redditors are educated enough to know that the USSR and the Russian Federation aren't the same thing.

It's quite sexual.

Came here to post this. Even when the left does make a meme they are super easy to subvert to the opposite of what they intend.

Attached: 6fe.jpg (680x850, 59K)

> be me
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> hated Hillary
> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face

As more and more of us turn our back on this joke of a president and on the cultist movement you guys blindly follow, the more you'll say Jow Forums is infested with "shills" and Democrat bots. But we are real people that are expressing our frustration and disillusion with this president and his administration. Face it, user, there are a lot of us oldfags who think this president is fucking pathetic and that you guys are even more pathetic for supporting him. Either wake the fuck up and get right, or realize you're too-far-gone and neck yourselves, or wait until you get dragged into the streets and punished for being such faggots.

> be me
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> hated Hillary

Attached: 1472154363087.jpg (432x450, 63K)

If you can't truncate the why, it means two things: poor writing skill, high likelihood of unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

Lol there is a zero percent chance of that being true, I agree that we have some screwballs on our side of the aisle but the left has it way, way worse and this can be clearly seen whenever an incident comes up

No. If you want to say Black people in general are Niggers, than you are wrong. Trump supporters are triggered by Black criminals, whom they call Niggers.

Bandwagon fallacy

Also, inaccurate

Attached: 1530234723184.png (556x612, 230K)

what is Trump lying about, sweetie?

>lefty memes
>literally a big wall of text

Shitty pasta. I'm stealing it.

I'm a Trump supporter and I fully acknowledge that Trump lies all the time. He's a troll at war with an entrenched international conspiracy that has taken over large portions of the American intelligence community. In this type of engagement lying is necessary.

ITT, Trump supporters find reading hard.