END THIS FAITH

Attached: main-qimg-fed7c5691e84e38e7a8fd657db62e271.jpg (602x339, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwVP-a5kX6Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175692215/
yalebooks.yale.edu/book/9780300166286/augustine-and-jews
youtu.be/isskmxLG28k
youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never

youtube.com/watch?v=DwVP-a5kX6Q I wish I could go there and play this over a loudspeaker.

Start at source

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175692215/

St. Augustine reversed 300 years worth of antisemitic doctrine within the Catholic church.

yalebooks.yale.edu/book/9780300166286/augustine-and-jews

>She shows how Augustine’s struggle to read the Bible led him to a new theological vision, one that countered the anti-Judaism not only of his Manichaean opponents but also of his own church. The Christian Empire, Augustine held, was right to ban paganism and to coerce heretics. But the source of ancient Jewish scripture and current Jewish practice, he argued, was the very same as that of the New Testament and of the church—namely, God himself. Accordingly, he urged, Jews were to be left alone.

From Christianity Today:

>As an 18-year-old student at Carthage, Augustine reveled in promiscuity. Sex had become an obsession for him. “From a perverted act of will,” he wrote, “desire had grown, and when desire is given satisfaction, habit is forged; and when habit passes unresisted, a compulsive urge sets in.” After a year of promiscuity in that university city, Augustine settled down with a mistress. ((((Although he never revealed her name, he remained with her for more than a decade. ...))))

300 years later, after Jews had been integrated with a previously SEGREGATED society, Islam was created in order to retake the holy land.

youtu.be/isskmxLG28k

Attached: 20180701_221739.jpg (518x920, 186K)

1. Muhammad was born to a Jewish tribe.
2. All of his wives were kikes.
3. Muhammad lived in the Jewish kingdom of Yathrib in Arabia.
4. His side kick Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq was, according to some hadiths, a Jewish Rabbinical Exilarch from Iraq named Rebe Shallum.
5. Most of the Qur'an's stories and religious laws are plagiarized from the Talmud, including his justification for marrying 6 year old Aisha (Yebamoth 57b) and sucking Hasan's dick (Metzitzah B'peh)
6. Muhammad was invited by a Jew nest to be their religious judge, which shows he was a Talmudist.
7. Muhammad was a mentally ill pervert, which is typical for Jews.

Islam = Judaism for the goy

Attached: 0029_13.gif (441x225, 28K)

Try it bitch. Vote for trump more. And see

I WILL SLAY DOZENS IF NOT HUNDREDS OF YOU

Attached: 3C0AAFCA-292A-44C6-A20A-8644D8281BE7.jpg (836x982, 150K)

Islam has been put on fundamentalism steriods on purpose to create a worthwhile adversary. Once the corruption is gone the religion will just go back to the normal half arsed peaceful state of other religions

>struggles to read the bible

What a brainlet

Let's fly a plane in to that black box

You can't end what is meant to be eternal.

Anything with a beginning inevitably has an end.

We could just drop a bomb on it, you know.

AS LONG AS IT IS UNMANNED, THAT ENTIRE RELIGION IS NOT WORTH EVEN ONE OF OURS.

looks like a brap fest desu

That ID

>eyes glow

Kek has shown you the light OP

lmao nice catch

Attached: 1473665392807.jpg (1090x1074, 286K)

Attached: eyesglow.jpg (800x533, 104K)

The next crusade is coming dont worry. Italians are going full anti muslim. Hungary is already there. It will prob be a quick war but we xan try to kill as many muslims as we can while it lasts

its been destroyed before and they just rebuild it, you have to irradiate the entire city of mecca to really send a message

gross, imagine the smell

this

Attached: blowdup.gif (320x204, 410K)

Pretty rich coming from an american

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Filthy whoreson ahahah

agreed.

but talmudism must go first.

My country will invade this shithole and poo in it.

dump pig blood

Attached: pbp.jpg (1631x1101, 418K)

we got your back currybro, you are truly our greatest ally

Go ahead and try. Allah will destroy you like he is destroying the USA.

>allah will destroy you
Allah can suck my cock

May allah destroy me as i typeasdzxxvcz

>allah
You mean Saturn? Aka The demiurge?

When the time comes, you will suffer for being complicit with a cosmic tyrant.

then why don't you do it?

I always knew I can trust white boys.

>Muhammad cut off 800 jew men

they're cousins that can't get along over the technical detail differences of a made up story about an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent magic sky wizard watching from Saturn, to make sure we're good goys or he'll send us to live in hell fire & brimstone forever and ever amen because he loves us
>Black Cube worship is Black Cube worship is Black Cube worship

Attached: Identical Religions.jpg (1723x752, 526K)

how stupid
you will start WW3 with 1.2 billion muslim in the world
it took only 19 if them to do 9/11

Attached: 1526408890979.jpg (674x674, 74K)

Yes, after we have solved the Jewish question.

muzzies can't into modern war though, it would be a bloodbath

I dont get why people hate you guys, unlike your muslim cousins, you are way less hostile

Jews kicked muslim ass over and over again. Wimpy whiney outnumbered jews.

We dont hate them, the Americanized 2nd gen indians are pretty bro-tier

arabs make the shittiest soldiers

Obviously you haven't seen our country and the way we live.

nop not the jews
USA did all the work even your soldiers died for them

Attached: article-2059169-0EB629FF00000578-784_634x381.jpg (634x381, 59K)

>Don't be a spoilsport... let the violent retards march around their magic meteorite, you cruel fuckerz?

>>End this faith
End all faith

Allah won’t allow it. Islam always wins.

Attached: DD7B7312-342F-4CFE-BF2D-F9D5298EFE38.jpg (640x320, 35K)

You will be fucked by us

...but they shout "allah akbhar" so prettily, and so often too.

You goat fuckker muzzie will be fucked by us

Just drop pig blood on it

Whatever Islam was supposed to be, it was certainly corrupted by the kikes, as was Christianity.

Muhammed was almost certainly a Kabbalist. The Ka'Ba is symbolic of Metatron's cube (the Hebrew "Enoch") and is obviously similar to the Jewish Teflin cube work by Jews when praying. Muslims must walk around the Ka'Ba seven times when making their pilgrimage. Jews wrap the Teflin cube strap around their arms seven times. Muslims believe there are seven heavens. Jews believe there are seven dimensions wherein the domains of God is divided.

Allah is the sumerian god Nanna, later known as the semetic god "Sin". Nanna was the moon god of Ur (where Abraham was from). His symbol was the bull and crescent moon. Nanna was the enemy of Marduk (who the Egyptians called "Ra"). Ra was the god of the Israelites during their stay in Egypt, which explains why followers of Nanna would be hostile to Ra worshippers.

Of course, in order to speak to the deities one needs a blueprint and that blueprint lives on in Kabbalah mysticism.

>>End this Faith
>End all Faith
End it all

Lick my curry balls, bitch.
Your country is living in grace, just start a war already ffs.

>implying that the Muslims were responsible for 9/11

Attached: 1532624163842.jpg (704x820, 204K)

Dont worry bangcow, I dont care much for you pinko gooks either

ewwwww just ewwwwww
youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0

wow

I can no longer condemn Islam. Two times my life has been saved by brilliant Muslim American doctors. Two times these men beat the beat jewish and white doctors in their field.

I am a White American male half German / Italian.

Also, when I see the degeneracy of the left in America, when I see such horrors as little boys being given sex changes, I realize that Islam will correct all of this when my own generation is too weak and cowardly to do so

> implying they werent
not nuking the entire middle east was a mistake

>screams the mutt while his jew master tells him to quiet down.

Attached: 1532720465800.jpg (766x708, 201K)

i saw that long time ago
in every race there are:
-the good people
- the dickhead people
-the nigger people

look at the pic it took just one to destroy the family name

Attached: Wat+_41f330e90bae1c806190f2b6d6387bba.png (723x490, 461K)

lol cry more poo

> muh jewish masters
this is all you have. a fucking Jow Forums meme. remember that subhuman.

>Muslims believe there are seven heavens. Jews believe there are seven dimensions wherein the domains of God is divided.

Well I think the Arabic word for "heavens" "Samaawaat" could translate as dimensions equally

>Allah is the sumerian god Nanna, later known as the semetic god "Sin". Nanna was the moon god of Ur (where Abraham was from). His symbol was the bull and crescent moon. Nanna was the enemy of Marduk (who the Egyptians called "Ra"). Ra was the god of the Israelites during their stay in Egypt, which explains why followers of Nanna would be hostile to Ra worshippers.

Mohammad never used the moon symbol for his religion. It was introduced by the Ottomans who got it from the Byzantines who probably took it from some paganbois.

Attached: index.jpg (322x157, 12K)

It's not a meme it's the truth.
The only reason that the Jews got land in the middle east is because America backed them up.
Your politicians love money and the Jews do throw you mutts a bone after you've finished sucking their dick.