ALERT: Canadian federal agents trying to honeypot leaf anons

Just a warning to any leaf anons: Federal agents have been trying to lure anons into Mr. Big honeypot stings on Jow Forums. Don't fall for it.

Pic related is a CSIS/RCMP nigger trying to get anons to phone him and meet up to "do vandalism and violence". Don't be retarded and fall for this shit. The rest of his posts were about "how lonely being redpilled is" in an attempt to lure anons into a friendship.

This is a known federal agent entrapment scheme called "Mr. Big", see picture for details.

Attached: 8374df9680dc7dc5ddc0fef110377546a0b44fce887606d0e22f4b09df08293f.jpg (1684x2190, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rr5jx
eurocanadian.ca/2018/07/justin-trudeau-isqra-khalid-funding-white-genocide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These fags should be investigating the ISIS agents the government is shipping over, not the people who want to live peaceful lives.

It also turns out that Justin Trudeau just gave $23 million to fund a federal government body to promote "anti-racism" education and fight "systemic" racism and "religious discrimination":

archive.fo/rr5jx
eurocanadian.ca/2018/07/justin-trudeau-isqra-khalid-funding-white-genocide.html

This honeypot sting attempt could very well be part of a new operation that's receiving funding from this new government initiative.

pssst hey.

wanna do a crim?

CISIS niggers blow in the dark

This is why Jow Forums never meets up outside of Jow Forums. There is a reason why we stay totally decentralized.

Wtf I love niggers now

>I also want them to be into survivalism, prepping or homesteading.
Aka
>I want them to be white.

the price of steak in canada is a crime

A multitude of reasons really.

"Mr. Big" huh?

Attached: bb39861325db5b35c7424fe28ce9bbe5--stacy-keach-smoke.jpg (347x288, 16K)

Finally, they are actually doing something. If you're reading this Canadian 3 letter agencies then keep it up!

If you were from this country you'd realize that most of our mass terrorist attacks in the last few years have been committed by Jow Forumstards. You dogs need to be rounded up and put down.

Fuck off Justin, this is a board of peace.

Attached: 39A5B9B1-F0ED-45E4-AE9D-CE30B5CC9457.jpg (1024x869, 169K)

Lmao no go meet up with your Reddit friends

lol I'll save that number, for entertainment purposes

What would happen if a burger called that snow nigger?

Eat a dick, you Trudeau fellating agents

Justin Trudeau is the best PM Canada has ever had. We need more refugees. God save the Queen!

>1. Do not talk about Jow Forums
>2. Do NOT talk about Jow Forums
>3. We are Anonymous
>All kekistani flag waving, Q shirt wearing, memeflaggots are glow in the dark pony niggers until run over and proven otherwise.

Attached: _.png (225x225, 5K)

The guy with 42kg carfentanil, enough to kill without exagerration over a billion people, brother of the ISIS shooter, was just released on bail.

Meanwhile racism on the interwebs is serious business!!

It is so shameful, I bet many are revolving in their graves right now. If I was a glownigger I'd not leave without a paper bag over my head. Fucking chumps.

Attached: 1530180793303.png (400x400, 6K)

Everything posted under this IP address was only satire and should not be taken at face value

get a few burners and call the guy and record everything he says
goad him into talking about committing violence, then post online and send to independent journalists

holy shit some of those costumes are great. the boxing one is a bit disingenuous though, iirc he actually had a real boxing match once where he beat the shit out of a mouthy Tory MP

the mass shooting point is serious though. I know in burgerland domestic terrorist attacks are a common past time for a wide variety of citizens but here, since the American election, they have virtually all been committed by Jow Forumstards. ISIS taking credit for the last one was actually a shocking change of the norm. if the government is investigating this kind of shit it is not without reason.

Doing God's work user

try harder faggot

Yeah , Trudeau will be hanged, for sure.

the eternal summerfag

Honestly if you fall for this you're retarded
but bump for interest

I'm just stating the truth, sorry if reality isn't biased enough towards what you like for you to confront it...
Keep believing agencies are just investigating this site for no reason or some vague sinister plot I guess

surprised they're going after my home of all places, although we do have a lot of natives and pretty much no one here likes them.

>this newfag didn't get the invite to the Jow Forums meetup 2016.

Someone stabbed a golden retriever in vancouver

They've tried to sell me "World War 2" guns in a PM before. You see them coming from 10 miles because they have such a superficial knowledge of White nationalism. (If they had an actual deeper understanding, they would convert to our causeà. It's morally simple, every people on Earth deserves self-determination and a home. But capitalism is opposed to basic human rights and the letters agencies are the little hands of the Jewish trillionaires.

Fyi csis everything I've ever said on this site was just a joke, satire, for comedy. Please don't gulag me lol

If you are scared that they'd gulag you, then it means that you have a feeling that they are not good guys. Therefore you should understand that perhaps your satire is not satire.

>implying CSIS are not /ourguys/

Attached: Screenshot_20180730-123539~2.png (1080x624, 99K)

>equating Jow Forums with Jow Forums

Attached: it's time to stop posting.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Fuck you you CSIS/RCMP niggers, you betrayed this country as it's been taken over by browns and you will burn in hell for all eternity.

They blow trudeau in the daylight tho imagine being a csis nigger , 40 years old, listening to a faggot as your boss.

Couldn't be any more obvious... what utter twats.

Attached: jerry008.jpg (396x478, 28K)

I whole heartedly agree fellow leaf, our PM is a great man, the best. Everything I've ever posted about him was said with love and respect. What... No I'm not under any duress hahaha we have free speach in canada hahahaha everything is fine. Normal even. I,m not changing my underwear you are!

Sounds like you've got it. Hahaha, glow in the dark spooks.

>"let's do crimes and stuff together" XDXDXDXDXD

Which board was this posted on?

>thinking a Buddhist singing bowl and fingerpainting board has anything to do with anything in the real world

The young immigrant gentalman is a fine exemplary example of a Canadian hero! Anyone who says otherwise should go to gulag. I really mean what I'm posting. I'm not just trying to stay out of prison hahaha your crazy.

>implying they exist to do anything other than fuck over white Canadians
oh sweetie

Watch it lead nigger bros

yes crim pls

FPBP

>"let's do crimes and stuff together"

yeah, like get sushi and not pay for it.

Everything posted under this IP address was only satire and should not be taken at face value.

8/pol/

Attached: 0cc0a450907c8d3a5f884339ac67b7a73d287a8b55d845ecb74b2d39e787e45d.jpg (759x847, 100K)

That cock sucker refuses to give up doesn’t he?

Attached: B2374BB5-BED6-44CC-97E0-AA0088CB288C.gif (500x211, 328K)

They used this method to catch a child murderer in Australia a few years back. He had basically gotten away with it. About a decade later they had set up a fake organized crime gang, and got this guy involved in various crimes, working his way up. They said they knew about his "mistake" and needed to "clean it up". So they went to where the body was to dig it up and "destroy the evidence". And then they busted the arrest on him. Pretty crazy.

Let's bang yellow pussies together

You've had one by a Jow Forumstard. That's pretty low.

The best way to test these faggots is as follows;
They will be the ones that instigate violence and criminal activity. Put them on the spot immediately and have them be the ones that do whatever they recommended.

Check’d & kek’d

you are a fucking disgrace serving justine trudeau's globalist agenda

this is just standard practice for any first-world government though

Teach me ow to handle shit..
>ow to handle shit

>Shlomo, see here, I know you're new on the job here but you can really make your posts look more believable if you insert a random misspelled word or two to make it look authentic.

You forgot eye brow model & straight guy nigger

I now see it there. Cross that out and put transgender

>posting memes is illegal in canada, eh?
>you have to go back
Worked out better than anticipated

Attached: 1528033251908.jpg (3500x2333, 906K)

oi you got a permit for that satire mate?

Dbl chk. Nice attempt at humor, only your digits defy you glow in the dark

Attached: 7A821CD7-37BF-4F10-90C7-AF6005007CA5.jpg (800x430, 179K)

what's crim? sounds lewd

You got evidence/pol/tards are behind them Soros?

One digit off

Attached: F345B8B6-47C3-49B2-AE36-149F84554B8E.gif (200x270, 1.14M)

Attached: 1523936569336.jpg (750x895, 89K)

DOTR when syrup nigger?

Attached: 567CA978-4936-41DC-B938-552D8FF3E80A.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

bump for the two or three based leafs we have

Check your digits

Attached: 5E11745F-5F6F-44FE-ADD0-F5A23DBF9990.gif (200x150, 261K)

chicks dig crims

wtf. So this is the power of anti-white mass-surveilance? Hang in there leafs, don't fall for this obvious shit

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-16 18-15-11.png (436x346, 182K)

Best post in the thread

Attached: 1532282403287.jpg (688x1024, 82K)

pic related, classic

Attached: polpop.jpg (960x652, 268K)

You know what I hate most about the liberal progressive movement?

The fact that they never explain how they want to achieve their goals or how they never explain why their position benefits the world clearly.

They always just offer these vague platitudes without any deep meaning (because they never explain the reasoning for wanting it) as their solutions and then they push for those platitudes to become their goals in every action that they do, and yet they never clearly state how they will achieve those goals for a vague subject they never clearly defined or gave logical support for.

So now we’re stuck with politicians using “nice sounding” words and phrases as their actual platforms without offering anything else and simply dog whistle that they are on board with this agenda that no one has explained, nor has anyone truly ever achieved while things seem to just be getting worse. But if you try to highlight this fact, you are automatically deemed an enemy of the cause!

I would honestly have no problem with equality for all and diversity if you explained the benefits of it and ways to achieve it realistically and harmoniously to me. But we all know no body is truly willing or able to do so.

It feels embarrassing to be a part of this world today. Like I’ve woken up in a world of kids and women LARPing as if they are doing something important and serious, and the LARP is all there is.