Who do modern men dress like lumberjacks?

Who do modern men dress like lumberjacks?

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-30-12-17-24.png (1440x1253, 1.07M)

Its just plaid bro why you hatin

Flannel is fairly aesthetic and comfortable beards are aesthetic if taken care of and many of the greatest minds in history wore beards.

Modern man is no different than ancient man except for the amount of control the jews have over society.

Attached: Accelerationism.jpg (1058x705, 121K)

But anything I wear is dressing like a lumberjack, that is my job. fuck you fashion nazi

They lack masculinity and are compensating.

wtf this is literally what I make in week

>no spaces around the keywords and brackets
DELET

Ah so flannel are as much nigger cancer as sweatpants for women and you're too lazy to shave your beard, got it.

:')_

this

The same ad said $40 and hour ago.

jesus
now i understand why you people come here

Your cost of living is also significantly lower though

They read in art of manliness and reddit malefashionadvice that it looks "badass" and "epic ron swanson"

"memesculinity"

>tfw it's true for most of Poland
w-we'll be okay soon guise

This. The best way to notice it is the way lesbians notice it (the butch ones).
Some butch dyke wants people to know that she's attracted to women and the best way to do that is for her to imitate a man. Sure, she can't grow a beard (that's another lack of masculinity that men use, growing beards), but the short back and sides, plaid shirt, work jeans, and work boots combo? No problem. It also works in the sense that men won't be attracted to her (who she's very interested in keeping at bay) and the best way to do that is by impersonating someone they, being a cis gender white male, wouldn't be attracted to, ie a man.
Same thing works with mincey faggots, but in a different kind of way. They aren't as choosy, my guess is because they have a plug and a socket and can generate pleasure from either, but women have two sockets and no plug, so faggots aren't as inclined to repel straight women the way butch dykes are compelled to repel straight men.

This desu. If you haven't noticed most white guys have serious baby face and/or are chinlets so a lot of them grow a beard to avoid looking like an awkward child past a certain age.

Flannel is manly wear. Bugmen have defiled it.

Was my mascot in school

Lookup what hipsters were. It's what they were before cuckboys. The jew glasses, pabst blue ribbion, dressing ironicaly like the "working man" when you are a new york jew who has never worked a day in his life.

This, these fuckers couldn't manage to use an axe to chop a stick, at most they probably play minecraft on peaceful mode, and that's about it.

Who? Pretty sure the IRB is gonna tell you start over when you cant even formulate a problem statement.

Attached: Allstar.png (1210x462, 72K)

Some of us just came of age in the 90s, ok? We're not proud of it. That's just how things were.

Attached: grunge-men-style-fashion-outfit-90s-grunge-fashion-for-men.jpg (605x790, 518K)

>dice rolling app in vi

Those are javascript males. JS is like the onions milk of programming languagues.

Onions.

Onions

S0i

welcome to Jow Forums neohomo

Lol what the fuck is that zipperhead up to now?

They are larping as masculine.

onions

This guys jealous he can't grow one.

Can always tell the newfags by how much they don't understand the desu and basedboys.

Oh no, not the beginning of the 90s fashion..bläch

onions

>men
KAJSFYHUISDGYUIGHFODGKJIFDMGL:DFK

Gen Xers were actually cool, and generally amounted to something, most millenials who wear that shit are dumb pussies.

First world problems for faggots to worry about

Invade mexico when? War when?

Who the fuck defines an array like that?

The real question is why do non manly men try to look like lumberjacks by dressing like that and growing a beard. I'm tall, fit and have a good jawline so I actually prefer to be clean shaven. Don't personally care for flannel but that because I DON'T want to look like a lumberjack. It's an over compensation thing. But not all guys who dress like this fall in that category

Actually most JS males make a lot of money in SF. Sure they probably blow it all on soilent beverages but still.

Wasn't this known as "Lumbersexual" for a while? Söyboys attempting to look masculine and haggard. It failed.

Attached: 2014-lumbersexualsmall-500x598.jpg (500x598, 35K)

Those surveys are bullshit. Just FYI. They're not scams but they're insanely hard to get into, the ones that are real. The ones that are easy to get into pay like 50 cents for 30 minutes of your time, if the fucking thing even completes and doesn't disqualify you 15 minutes in.

They're mimicking the most stereotypical mansculine men in a vain attempt to mask their effetteness while trying to remain sexually competetive.

This is why they typically wear flannel, smoke pipes, and grow beards.

Its an effective sham right up until they get challenged by some who is actually masculine, then they whine like a bitch

Lol Gen xers are the absolute worst, most useless generation. Completely infected with propaganda. Old enough to still believe every thing on cable news, but not young to understand technology like millenials and Z do. Your average Xer still things things like the daily show on comedy central were real news. The ultimate, physical example of "mount stupid."

>Old enough to still believe every thing on cable news, but not young to understand technology like millenials and Z do.
Nigger Millennials don't know jack or shit about technology - why do you think console games and phone apps are so fucking dumbed down? They shit themselves in confusion when they see a terminal window.

They think it makes them look rugged, same reason why they grow beards and drink Piss Brown Ribbon. They want to emulate the look of the working man despite the fact they don't work in any job that requires physical labor.

Beards and standard/typical mens workwear or so-called masculine clothing has been JUSTED by the bugmen and sois.

Retards found out that wearing skinny tween jeans and emo shirts didn't get them girlfriends so they try to dress like they do man things.