Brawlers and drunkards will be flogged!

Brawlers and drunkards will be flogged!
Thieves will be strangled!
Deserters will be crucified!

Attached: a6c3b1faff38c12ac82ea8e6f3f6631e--rome-hbo-hbo-series.jpg (610x458, 44K)

What a great series

immigration is just a new word for invasion

Attached: 1476714838699.jpg (639x634, 241K)

All citizens, be aware that the vassal, Prince Herod, Tetrarch of Galilee, has come to the city. By order of the triumvirate, during his residence here, all mockery of Jews and their one god shall be kept to an appropriate minimum!

Attached: 792b8997970b433b06b10721bd89900e.jpg (900x600, 109K)

>Mommy help!

Attached: b66424ae-75a1-49ff-8aef-722aa8fe8c10.jpg (300x450, 27K)

Can you imagine this series being made today?
Ceasar would probably be a negro.

>kept to an appropriate minimum

this always cracks me up

Attached: GW389H205.jpg (389x205, 15K)

tfw no empire

Attached: 1506418773347.jpg (1694x780, 255K)

ATTIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE

Attached: 1408848085390.jpg (624x352, 17K)

that chick made my dick spike up faster than swedish rape rates since they admitted so many third world shitskins

nice politics thread

Happy this roman stuff got scrapped so they could put togheter the best epic of modern fantasy

Attached: Tywin-Lannister-house-lannister-24541837-500-280.png (500x280, 164K)

Attached: 1435935691164.jpg (538x482, 118K)

>Ceasar would probably be a negro.
STOP.

I don't even want to think about it.

"Now that... Is an exit..."

Attached: 3e7ea8c83bf6777b354f0b8e7a8b9c04.jpg (3020x2008, 769K)

Indeed
She was responsible for more than one beat-off-blister for 16-17 year old me

She called Octavian a freak for fucking his sister but it was like wait a minute mom didn't you try to fuck me in episode 1? Are you just jealous I'm banging sis instead?

Yes every male character on the show expect Mark Antony got cucked.

Never did she once try and fuck her son... But it was kind of hypocritical of her considering how giddy she was when she thought Octavian had become Ceasers (his uncle) secret lover.

Agrippa fucked his wife, but on the other hand it was purely political marriage and Antony never wanted it in the first place.

Mark Anthony was hands down the biggest Chad in the show. But he did get cucked by pic related

Attached: agrippa-rome-hbo.jpg (650x367, 54K)

So is this how your mom greets you?

Attached: 0913458541b76efebb06a370fbdf4bc8_full.jpg (1010x572, 51K)

fuck Game of Thrones, ended this series, way too early

Second season was pretty weak desu

Then it was literally every male main character that got cucked.

yessss

The Roman empire truly was a horrible thing.
Everyone within its borders got mutted with brown eye genes. Either that or blue eyed people were harder to conquer.

You're reading way too much into it and your applying modern standards to an ancient lifestyle. Nudity was normal as was talk of sexuality. Remember how Atia insisted Octavian visit a brothel with Pullo because he didn't rape the house-slaves like daddy did.

She only wanted him to go to the whores because she couldn't get the job done herself.

stfu idiot

t. blue eyed south roman devil

>tfw anyone worth watching in this show is dead

Only way save it is for the others to ressurect the cast.

Did you catch the Jew slave trader scene?
That made me research the whole Jewish domination of slave trade from Rome, to Franks, Slavs, Arab, Tatar/Black Sea and Ottomans

I hope you are 100% sarcastic

Yea and percentage of your south Roman friends have blue eyes again mr. memeflag?

I've read that the plans for scrapped third series included following Atia's jewish ex-mercenary Timon's new life in Jerusalem and Herod's politics. What could have been...

Surprised they scrapped it. They could have jumped forward to the Roman destruction of Solomon's Temple and absolutely shoahing the Jews.

(((They))) could handwring and pump it up for more pity points.

>Tfw you will never help build a giant earthen ramp to the top of Masada and BTFO the last enclave of Jews who are so shit scared they kill themselves.

Attached: 5PMNWdt_d(2).jpg (640x299, 32K)

it was still good

Thats a baller attire. Where can I purchase one

Too scary to even think about.

>Where are the strong women of color who were really the generals and sheeeiiitttt?

HAIL CAESAR

Attached: caesar.jpg (460x377, 115K)

WTF? How was it weak desu? It was fucking grand.

Show was $9,000,000 an episode.

ya? and you know there were like 4 seasons that were condensed to season 2 because they canceled? of course it was garbage. the studio fucked the director

Yeah even though society needs psychopaths to keep niggers in check

>Nudity was normal as was talk of sexuality

i'm sorry to inform you that hollywood's interpretation of rome is not accurate. please read titus-livy you pleb.

>either that or
Ya dumbass. read caesar. look through his veneer of roman mustard rice bullshit, and you will see that the germans were too dangerous for rome.

also
>teutobourg forest

He got cucked by Titus Pullo. Titus was the father of the son she passed off as Ceaser's.

>he doesn't realize that the targaeryan lady is supposed to be leftie bait to make people think women carry power besides the womb

she, and because of her, the show, are fucking insufferable.

They skipped all the battle scenes. I wanted to see Pompey vs Caesar and Octavian vs Antony.

at least this show got an ending. albeit, a rushed as fuck ending, but still.

around the same time the cheap jews running the show at hbo also axed Carnivale, also supposedly because it was too expensive. but with all the /x/ shit on that show sometimes i wonder.

Attached: carnivale.jpg (640x360, 285K)

>Rome had to die for this never ending faggot parade.

Attached: IMG_3086.jpg (443x469, 73K)

Father Mars Strider, This man has done faithful vigil for you. We therefore ask you to take him under your protection. May his enemies flee from him. May their city walls crumble. May their cattle and women be taken. This man... is now Evocati.

They lost their budget I think. For what they managed it still turned out decent.

THIRTEEN!

GAIVS
JVLIVS
CAESAR

Lets see your ugly mutt-mugg, memeflagger. I bet your ancestors are real proud of you.

>rejecting his loving wife Octavia and giving himself to the sorceress Cleopatra
>promising her dominion of all Rome
>worships dogs and reptiles
>blackens his eyes with soot like a prostitute
>dances and plays the cymbals in vile Nilotic rites
>chad

Attached: 1501023452145.jpg (480x712, 18K)

VILE
NILOTIC
RITES

WORSHIPPING DOGS AND REPTILES

>t. Assblasted Cicero

Attached: IMG_3088.jpg (1364x772, 127K)

Look here, Mars.
Look here, Mars.

I am Titus Pullo, these bloody men my gift to you.

>catholics

Attached: knights-templar.jpg (645x403, 55K)

They worship Roman pagan gods in the show.

Attached: 1500943571454.png (601x508, 127K)

Attached: community_image_1382224850.png (639x669, 457K)

Livia was used goods when Octavian married her, but I don't remember her fucking anyone else in the show.

Attached: Liviaprofile.jpg (1074x611, 135K)

>virgin Yahweh vs the chad thunder God
>Zeus/Jove = number one cause of teenage pregnancy in ancient world (even know to fuck boi pucci)
>the virgin bronze age virgin
>couldn't even bring himself to fuck another virgin once to make Jesus

Amicus please....

Attached: IMG_3090.png (500x355, 301K)

Attached: haha!.jpg (495x512, 56K)

Vorenus and Pullo best televised friendship story in history!

Mark Anthony was the biggest chad in the series tho

you know in real life they hated each other's guts, right?

In real life they were also both centurions.

Also, Pullo never got cucked as he savagely killed the teenager manlet that was courting his cock-socket-to-be before he got a chance to do anything ( as far as i can remember anyway )

That's a shame. Even so, their fictional character's brohood will be remembered as either the best or one of the best.

correct. hbo thought the boss/employee dynamic would work better for the show.

they did save one another's lives in battle, if that makes you feel any better. i guess they thought that no one was going to kill the other guy but them. they would cross the street to start a fight with each other off the battlefield but they were totally professional soldiers on it. the only non nobles caesar mentions by name in his commentaries.

Titus Pullo and Lucius Vorenus, bros4lyfe

There was also a professional reason for their rivalry as they were competing for promotion to primus pilus. Caesar doesn't tell which one got promoted, but Pullo defecting to Pompey later gives a good hint.

>I.7.8 (bar; left of the door); 8162: We two dear men, friends forever, were here. If you want to know our names, they are Gaius and Aulus.