Brit/pol/ - Leftist Institutions Edition

>Migrants' Rights Network: Working for the rights of all migrants
migrantsrights.org.uk/

>Convention of Scottish Local Authorities' Migration, Population and Diversity team: responsible for migration to Scotland in all its forms (including asylum seekers and refugees), human trafficking, population and demographic change
migrationscotland.org.uk/

>Migrant Help: Our vision is for a global society that protects vulnerable migrants, treats them with respect
migranthelpuk.org/

>The Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants: We will challenge laws and policies that infringe rights of migrants, refugees and their families
jcwi.org.uk/

>Refugee Action: Our vision is that refugees and asylum seekers will be welcome in the UK
refugee-action.org.uk/

>Migrants Resource Centre: MRC has a vision of a British society that is inclusive and free of prejudice; that celebrates the diversity of its population; and that supports the rights of all people to enjoy freedom from persecution, danger and oppression.
migrantsresourcecentre.org.uk/

Turn2Us: If you are a migrant to the UK, find out what help might be available to you through benefits, grants and other resources.
turn2us.org.uk/Your-Situation/A-Migrant

>Migration Watch UK is an independent and non-political think tank chaired by Lord Green of Deddington, a former Ambassador to Saudi Arabia. We believe immigration brings distinct benefit to our society.
migrationwatchuk.org/

>British Red Cross: We want to see a fair, effective and efficient asylum system that treats people with respect and dignity.
redcross.org.uk/about-us/what-we-do/how-we-support-refugees

>Migration Museum: a long view migration illustrating this part of our histories
migrationmuseum.org/

>Catholic Agency For Overseas Development: Just One World
cafod.org.uk/Education/Primary-teaching-resources/Refugee-resources

Attached: refugees welcome.jpg (1356x668, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

madametussauds.com/london/en/latest-news-and-about/latest-news/harry-and-meghan-live-figures-unveiled-on-britains-got-talent-final/
kikebook.com/charlie.wouters/videos/10214176361616715/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Brexit is a mistake

Attached: brexit.jpg (2048x1220, 932K)

BASED Thread

Attached: 48%.jpg (1200x630, 97K)

Reminder that Cucktianity is pro Jewish and anit white

Attached: 3BAC125C-840A-4062-9B5D-5FABFEF971AB.jpg (734x729, 315K)

Attached: The eyes never lies.webm (358x640, 1.83M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-30 UK Home Daily Mail Online(1).png (674x868, 695K)

Cucktianity is the reason why modern Europe is so cucked

What the fuck is this

>"Instagrammable experience"
Try the death of Britain

where was this?

double wtf...

Hello Rabbi

What is going on here?

madametussauds.com/london/en/latest-news-and-about/latest-news/harry-and-meghan-live-figures-unveiled-on-britains-got-talent-final/
it was a mask

Attached: 1w.jpg (361x250, 20K)

Thanks user.

madame tussauds

is that lad still planning on freezing to death somewhere west of glasgow?

quick rundown please

Attached: biggestgrin.jpg (600x539, 34K)

Girlfriend cheated. I know i should leave her but i probably wont find anyone else. Shes lying next to me and we're cuddling like usual but i just feel anger.

She keeps making me say nice things to her, to prove im not mad about her cheating and that ive forgiven her.

What's the positive case for the EU? I've yet to hear one. Only hypothetical negatives for leaving. Sounds like the same line of reasoning as a battered wife defending her husband desu.

lad was in the thread at like 3 in the morning saying he wanted to go off and live in the wild of north scotland hahaha and we were all like m8 there is literally nothing to fucking eat ouit there

Not *impossible* but unlikely he will survive.

god i wish that was me
(the guy she cheated with)

Attached: pepe.jpg (225x225, 8K)

he'll find a homelss camp, traveller camp or an enclave of middle class liberal londoners that wanted to 'embrace' the wilderness and 'escape the city'

>What's the positive case for the EU? I've yet to hear one.

Attached: Mario.gif (256x264, 8K)

What actually aggravates you the most about all this?

For me it’s the fact that they think it’s a right for wogs to come here when it’s a rare privilege

KEK

>She keeps making me say nice things to her, to prove im not mad about her cheating and that ive forgiven her.
Cut her off.While you're still you.If your situation was ever to deteriorate she'd be straight off like the whore she is.

>but i probably wont find anyone else
good. if that's the best you can do, you'll be happier without her.

You're being a pussy. Now that she knows she can get away with it she'll do it again.

Attached: Consider_the_following.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Hello I'm the guy she cheated with, she's still cheating on you with other guys. I dumped her because I don't want no whore. Stay cucked loser lmao

>Girlfriend cheated
>I know I should leave her
>I probably won't
>She's lying next to me
You're right about all of that.

There is really only 3 things you can.

a) You accept that she cheated, you become a cuckold. Eventually she leaves you.

b) You cheat on her back. Although there is a problem... because you're a man. And 1 is never enough. You will end up breaking up with each other.

c) You leave her. Take her bags, chuck them on the street. Don't talk to her ever again. Block her on all social media. She will be in your friends messages begging to speak to you within 6 months.

g-d i wish that was me
(the guy she cheated on)

Attached: a1422c35d7696c9b7ec332e084e1eea2.jpg (1280x1144, 317K)

What do you hate the most? Wogs or cuckold whites?

wogs because at least i can convince myself that the cuck whites are ok from afar

Jews

Cuckold whites by far. I have a few black friends and they find it equally disgusting. But they're also pretty 'redpilled' on race mixing and want whites for whites and blacks for blacks, etc.

You should always kill the traitor first

Cuckold whites. Every single time.

Kikes, you fucking kike.

what a lad

logically the cucks, viscerally the wogs.

kikebook.com/charlie.wouters/videos/10214176361616715/
>The absolute London borough of bromley

post your favourite leftist rally cry

NO DRUMPF

NO KKK NO FASCIST USA

NO DRUMPF

NO KKK NO FACIST USA

NO DRUMPF

Attached: 2478BBBA-AD5E-4FE2-8C16-A8839E36CB1B.png (600x621, 38K)

Lol
>"A-all k-kicking off in Poundland"

Your parent's made the mistake.

Attached: STOP WATCHING TV.jpg (750x400, 32K)

More complex than WWI that looked.

Why hasn't that cunt gone to Valhalla yet, he'll die of old at this rate.

Not as bad as the mistake you've made in your post you cretin.

1. Prevents wars
2. Facilitates scientific co-operation (e.g. Galileo satellite system, Euratom treaty, etc.
3. Protects EU consumers (e.g. recently punishing Google for their monopolistic practices)
4. Is democratic (we elect MEPs)
5. Protects regional EU culinary specialties, like French champagne, or Melton Mowbray pork pies
6. Is the world's largest single market

And many more reasons besides.

Attached: europe flag.png (1280x853, 29K)

migrants should have no rights and they should be sent back to the country they came from, uk is filled with criminality thanks to this multiculturism lie

Its difficult because we have a new born together. My life has gone from bliss to hell in a weekend. I asked her how the fuck she can kiss our daughter, knowing where her mouths been, she said i was making her feel bad, and that her sex life has nothing to do with our child.

I fingered her after she got home late and found another mans cum on my fingers. I want to kill her, but i cant. It was the worst moment of my life.

Attached: IMG-20180616-WA0009.jpg (1200x1600, 117K)

Do you want us expats back?

Drop that fucking bitch

fuck that

Attached: fuck the EU.png (2000x1000, 119K)

my understanding is the white guy in blue tshirt got kicked out of poundland
White guy in black shirt is poundland manerger
Pakis are low level employees
The negress is on the white guy in blues side for some reason

>1. Prevents wars
We have nukes
>2. Facilitates scientific co-operation (e.g. Galileo satellite system, Euratom treaty, etc.
Gay
3. Protects EU consumers (e.g. recently punishing Google for their monopolistic practices)
Gay
4. Is democratic (we elect MEPs)
Lol
5. Protects regional EU culinary specialties, like French champagne, or Melton Mowbray pork pies
Gay
6. Is the world's largest single market
Gay

Fuck me, another fucking English teacher.

This made me want to kill myself

Your image seems to suggest support for the EU, rather than opposition to it.

>British genes

>I fingered her after she got home late and found another mans cum on my fingers.
SHE LET HIM NUT IN HER
NEVER. TURN. BACK.

Obviously you can't cut her off completely but you have to understand that you're both young, your child is young, your relationship, and she's already bailed at this point so sticking around is futile and damages your chances of being happy.

I do apologise for your situation, it is a difficult one but this is not an issue that should be reconciled, possible as it is.

Wow, what a convincing argument!

Attached: not an argument.jpg (598x792, 58K)

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

>Your image seems to suggest support for the EU, rather than opposition to it.
If the EU became a British colony then my support for it would be absolute.

Mate you need to leave that ho. Have some fucking self-respect you pathetic faggot.

Btw you should do a dna test on your suppose child

Would you say that the sexual "revolution" would always have happened as a result of the industrial revolution no matter what?

>1. Prevents wars
The brilliant, bright, blinding light of atomic weaponry prevents wars, not the dull as dishwater undemocratic European 'Parliament'
>2. Facilitates scientific co-operation (e.g. Galileo satellite system, Euratom treaty, etc.
It is possible to have scientific cooperation withing having to hand over sovereignty.
>3. Protects EU consumers (e.g. recently punishing Google for their monopolistic practices)
Google should be able to have fucking Google as the default search engine on a Google fucking phone, who the fuck would want to use Yahoo? It's not like you can't do that anyway.
>4. Is democratic (we elect MEPs)
No, we have a smaller say in the laws that we have to follow.
>5. Protects regional EU culinary specialties, like French champagne, or Melton Mowbray pork pies
People should be able to tell the difference anyway, if they can't it's not worth protecting at a supranational level.
>6. Is the world's largest single market
You've got me there, if only the US, China, India or Brazil were part of mutli-national single markets they might be booming financial powers.

Unfortunately, you should probably look at doing this too.

This is a LARP.

If it isn't a LARP then KYS

>The negress is on the white guy in blues side for some reason
That's what confused me at the start, but they look to be a couple.

Lmao fucking ted poster

The filename

Attached: 5E34C97E-6783-43F1-879F-27195AA0DF29.jpg (1442x587, 58K)

Fakes all of the time, means nothing
People post the IMG shit all the time to add credibility so retards like you believe it

So what the Fuck happened with the Ukraine then? The EU started that one.

Attached: lol.jpg (534x707, 42K)

Just means he took the image from a private Instagram

cunts

>no Google Image reverse image search results
>it's real

Fuck, man. I guess the only way to 'right' this without leaving her is to fuck a slag or two and make sure she knows about it.

Not with that resolution he didn't.

Not necessarily always.

No becuase it spread via academic ellites

No, it just means its an image from private Instagram or Facebook.

You gullible retards believe anything

It's saved from Facebook

Hello!

> 1. Prevents wars

So without the EU and only the EU there would be war in Europe? Why isn't South America, a far poorer and unstable region, locked in a constant state of warfare without political union? Nuclear powers can't be invaded.

> 2. Facilitates scientific co-operation (e.g. Galileo satellite system, Euratom treaty, etc.

Without the EU there can be no scientific cooperation? Nonsense.

> 3. Protects EU consumers

The job of any government. The British government fines companies all the times for breaking the law.

> 4. Is democratic (we elect MEPs)

So is Zimbabwe. Mugabe was elected for 40 years.

> 5. Protects regional EU culinary specialties, like French champagne, or Melton Mowbray pork pies

You mean forces British consumers to pay more for products to protect French and Italian industry?

> 6. Is the world's largest single market

Actually the US is, with far fewer people too. Is that an argument for becoming a US state?

None of those other things actually require the EU, so what's the point?

Attached: immoralityman.png (269x445, 175K)

don't you ever fucking forget that i own you

>a far poorer and unstable region, locked in a constant state of warfare without political union?
CIA meddeling

With that quality? It isn't.

NGUBU DONT GO :(

Attached: file.png (746x960, 291K)

Dem thighs

You'll regret not leaving her. You relationship won't be worth having when she has no respect for you and fucks around as she pleases, which is what you're signalling.

CIA meddling may create the instability, but it doesn't explain why they're not all invading each other without an EU to prevent it. The same applies to pretty much every other region of the world.

no cia medelling is the reason nothing happens in south america

America make sure nothing happens so their fruit plantations and mines dont get harmed

Yes it is, you're a fucking retard. There are higher quality images on Facebook. Use your head mong

What happened to the other trip lords I wonder