SUV's ARE damaging the environment

express.co.uk/news/world/996439/new-york-news-SUV-manhattan-crowd-restaurant-gogi-grill

Now Now lets not jump to any conclusions, it might not be a Muslim......*chuckles*

>UP to four people have been injured when a car mounted a pavement and mowed them down in Manhattan, New York.

Attached: suv-gogi-grill-new-york-996439[1].jpg (590x350, 60K)

>be American

>get shot

The incident happened at 2.30pm local time (7.30pm Universal Time) on Sixth Avenue in a busy business distract in the city.

The car was an SUV and jumped the curb before ploughing into Korean BBQ restaurant Gogi Grill.

Emergency services are on the scene treating those injured.

Police have closed Sixth Avenue and nearby 17th Street while they investigate.

Attached: new-york-suv-crash-1440305[1].jpg (590x395, 68K)

Fuck the environment. Nearly stepped on a black widows web last night and now I’ve got crows out behind the house being creepy. Nature is important but it isn’t nurturing and it isn’t our friend.

>Fuck Britain up in 1776

My thread was first, fuck off you dick licker.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>SUV
>America
>mounted a pavement and mowed them down
I don't know, this just sounds like your average American SUV driver desu.

Get rekt by Britain a couple of years later, capital burned down, original documents destroyed, independence null and voided, attempted invasion of Canada repelled by a handful of soldiers fresh off a French killing mission

Problems with this phamily?

over 50 threads on this bulshit we be posted...act like you understand Jow Forums

sleep tightly while they're pecking at the window at night slowly chipping away at the glass

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 229K)

>Emergency services are on the scene treating those injured.
>life in debt because some shitskin drove into you having lunch
epic

a bimbo then?
probably taking a selfie

Attached: new-york-suv-crash-1440306[1].jpg (590x395, 74K)

>Kek this Britbong is so triggered he forgot that the US today is a superpower the UK never was and never will be
God I hate the British

>ploughing into Korean BBQ restaurant

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 82K)

I used the catalogue you nonce

Usually black people drive those. Black people also don't like koreans and vice versa.

>kike ID

Attached: hortler.png (709x723, 867K)

This was my first thought as well

>defending America so hard even though I doubt a single American could even point to your country on a map
Are you gonna let Trump fuck your wife too?

it was a white supreme raycis terrorist running down some innocent youth