Kavanaugh now has 50 votes in Congress to become the next Justice

It's fucking over, Democrats are now unable to block Kavanaugh's nomination

Attached: Paul Kavanaugh.png (661x698, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/constitution/articleii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And Feinstein wanted to review millions of documents to stall

Lel

Kentucky is a literal shithole. Nothing but impoverished obese oxy addicts with no education. Rand's state leads the bottom 3 in just about every quality of life metric.

>NOT MY PRESIDENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>kentucky are a bunch of inbred morons
>they also elected Rand Paul

sounds like they're a lot smarter than brainlets in New York

And?? How is that relevant to this ?

Based Kentucky

Attached: 26599AEE-CC52-4D3E-9121-3854A173313F.png (2864x1669, 949K)

The illegal democrats shouldn't be allowed on the senate floor, let alone violate the constitution by not performing their constitutional mandate to confirm Supreme Court Judges.
LOCK THEM UP!

error 404: zero arguments detected

Beautiful. That's worse than anything I've seen on the many Indian reservations here in Arizona. And trust me, I've seen some shit. Like graffiti on a highway halfway up a mountain.

Attached: 1469849218550.png (600x600, 137K)

Watch for Dims to use every tactic to stall before midterms.

>^^^what he said

Yeah, there are some fucked up places in Kentucky... lots in east and south-east KY.

Kentucky
>majority white
>low population
>very cheap cost of living
>low taxes
>good gun laws
>can make your own liquor
>forces welfare people to work
>all white sports, like horse racing.
>can live off of minimum wage
nothing wrong with KY

>bush lawyer
Rand is always pretending to care and then still votes for what ever shit neocons throw at him.

Attached: girl3.jpg (634x346, 55K)

>Boomer Posting 101

>The illegal democrats shouldn't be allowed on the senate floor, let alone violate the constitution by not performing their constitutional mandate to confirm Supreme Court Judges.
You mean like the Republicans did not confirming Garland?

LOCK THEM UP.

In Arizona, it's pretty much just the Indian reservations that get bad. Tohono O'odham isn't all that bad, but the rest of them are terrible. 2/3rds of the people there look like Mutt memes come to life.

Attached: 5e6d52d61565b69c4973eba42a9a5a1d--indian-reservation-over-[1].jpg (736x831, 77K)

>t. Democrat

calling him a Bush lawyer is not an argument, Kavanaugh will be one of the most conservative justices on the court and a slam dunk for gun rights, the judicial branch doesn't start wars or give money to Israel so theres no neocon bullshit to worry about here

And yet, you undoubtedly will claim they have white privilege.

This. Kavanaugh won't be advocating for war from the bench.

>so theres no neocon bullshit to worry about here
you'd think that, but there will be
they need him to be able to do what they want

Don't they need 2/3rds majority to nominate? I distinctly remember learning this years ago. Since when is it a bare majority to elect a justice?

yes keep posting your vague bullshit

>Don't they need 2/3rds majority to nominate? I distinctly remember learning this years ago. Since when is it a bare majority to elect a justice?

law.cornell.edu/constitution/articleii

Attached: 1531850242683.png (500x533, 66K)

And yet it's still more than any progressive has created.

Sounds like my NAU days... I still think its worse than KY/WV though

I'm glad you lose. You deserve to lose. So long as you hate your own people, you are worthless.

I wanna hear some good door puns.

Attached: 1526398097603.jpg (564x564, 14K)

forgot to mention flagstaff and sedona are liberal bastions, and the valley and tuscon are literal ovens filled with wetbacks

Yeah some of the most based places Ive been have been there, not to mention a bit of Jow Forums descends on the knob creek MGS and camps there twice a year

Kavanaugh was a good pick, I'm surprised anyone is resisting it still.

Attached: 1532874276475.png (768x768, 589K)

aww stormfag feels solidarity with user for no reason

Just reasons you wont understand glow in the dark nigger