SWEDEN, YEEEES !!!

Professor wants to abolish the Swedish language.
>Marian Radetzki, a Jewish economics professor, wants to abolish the Swedish language. “It would have enormous benefits,” he said a few years ago, according to Aftonbladet.
>“It would take a couple of generations” to annihilate the Swedish language, he added.
>Radetzki proposes replacing the ancient language of the Swedish people in his book, insultingly titled “Sverige, Sverige! Fosterland?” (“Sweden, Sweden! Fatherland?”).
>In the book, Radetzki expresses his hatred for his host country. He attacks Sweden’s welfare system, environmental politics, steel production, cars, even the pumpernickel bread.
>He once forced his doctoral students to only speak and write English.
>The professor also wants to destroy the Polish language and practically every other language in the world.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/zLA39O/avskaffa-svenskan

Attached: Oy vey.jpg (616x260, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
libgen.io/search.php?req=Marian Radetzki &lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
duckduckgo.com/?q=Marian Radetzki—a portrait of a close friend&t=ffab&atb=v124-1__&ia=web
glansholm.se/marian-radetzki/sverige-sverige-fosterland-en-biografisk-studie-i-integration
youtube.com/watch?v=5T5EHa6H8ZM
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/A2Mkan/darfor-har-vi-inte-sex-med-varandra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look what language you just posted this in. You savages should give up your shit languages.

english is retard language. good for talking to people all around the world. good to explain to mutombo what he have to put on a cheeseburger.

>Jewish economics professor
Every. single. time

>defending an evil kike

MURICA

WTF did Sweden ever do to the jews? Why do kikes have such a hard-on for destroying that country?

The jew bows down to the anglo

Attached: anglo.jpg (600x900, 207K)

I mean don't we all want to exterminate the swedes?

Attached: Swedish Kids.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Jews are pure evil and need to be eradicated. Allow Jews to continue to exist is ignoring a long history of non-stop problems from the vermin.

>pumpernickel bread.
Fuck this guy. Pumpernickel is the shit. Also, like all good things, it's german.

Attached: 568128-960x720-pumpernickel-wie-ich-ihn-mag.jpg (960x720, 231K)

This article is from 2006?

They will make Arabic their national language soon enough.

so what?

Yes

Attached: swedes (1).jpg (2301x1727, 451K)

i dont get what the issue is, they all pretty much speak english anyway

Attached: 1482062556619.gif (489x479, 103K)

>remove national language
>remove national pride
>ban flying of host flag
>make nationalism taboo
>make being proud of your ethnicity even more taboo
>rewrite history to say it was always a globalist hub
>destroy ancient artifacts proving it wasn't
>open all the borders
>force the native women to mix with the invaders because mating with native males is racist and sexist

Sweden is a case study of how jews can infiltrate a country and completely subvert it in less than 100 years. All this came from the 8000 jews that escaped during WWII. Since then, they have taken control of the entire media industry, all the major businesses and universities, and this is the result

Attached: 1532661012470.jpg (250x250, 31K)

It’s still a Germanic language lmfao

Based and redpilled

Is there any translated and / or original pdf of the book ?

>02 feb 2006
Kill yourself Achmed

Not that I know of but I did find an audiobook
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

He is a joke and has been hated since the nineties, a jew born in Poland. He is especially hated by the leftists, no worries this is a non-problem.

Because Swedes have the purest Aryan genetics and their women are beautiful, so unsurprisingly nasty disgusting envious kikes want to destroy them

We don't need to understand at this point anymore. This level of rabid cannot be reasoned with

Enjoy your homogenous lukebrown mixture of people who will make the world's comparative IQ rise, _even_ in subsaharan Africa

English is lingua franca brother. Only the mongrel offsprings of this retarded commonality don't have a second language

How is it possible not to fucking hate Jews. Why doesnt this kike head down to Israel and abolish Hebrew. I would personally like to shove this guy into an oven.

Uneducated burger not knowing English is partly old Norse

The book does exist by the way, cited one time in google scholar and referenced in the stockholms stradsbibliotek

Swede bros, if any of you have access to the book, please scan it and upload it. Maybe we can translate it too in the process. If the quotes are true then it must emerged on the net.

Same shit is happening in Finland. For example my sister has to study her masters degree in English. It’s the only option. And she’s studying in Finland for fucks sake. This is part of (((their))) plan. Language is very essential part of identity. If you know more than one language you can already see differences in a way of thinking. Outrageous.

There is litterally always a fucking kike behind shit like this
Fucking hell, how the fuck do we stop them?
THey are everywhere in every country poisoning this world

Attached: 6bcaebad2c1caa88928e71304491aed951c1a64a453338a73249d0a67aabd1b5.jpg (1440x1080, 277K)

Fucking Jews.... They just can't help themselves can they?

Greetings, rabbi

How do you know he's hated by the leftists, since the 90's ? His work doesn't seem very known, with low quote frequencies on google scholar.

this kike has crossed the fucking line

Attached: 1501451487516.gif (360x246, 570K)

checked
I agree on the last part, I speak 3 languages fluently (w/o a foreign accent) and the way I think or the way I choose to express myself can change drastically depending on the tongue I'm using at that exact moment. Sometimes it's much easier for me to explain a concept in English or in Italian rather than in Polish and vice versa

Every time I investigate a subversion, even casually, I almost ALWAYS find a Kike.

It's a wild mixture of Celtic, Romance and Germanic. A mutt language for the whole world to speak.

There were aristocratic families that financed nazis during ww2, they also chose to be neutral during the war and sent no troops
So Sweden, a country of mostly blonde and blue eyed (more than Norway and Denmark) has to be destroyed.

They are 2% of the population but 85% of the problem.

Attached: 5317431+_081ce28749f0b0591cace1affec690e6.jpg (350x350, 110K)

Nothing to be found on libgen.io, damnit : libgen.io/search.php?req=Marian Radetzki &lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

I would understand if it was Science or technology.
But not anything else.

>Pumpernickel
Easily my favorite bread. Gas the kikes.

Springer kikes take 40€ on that paper citing this book : duckduckgo.com/?q=Marian Radetzki—a portrait of a close friend&t=ffab&atb=v124-1__&ia=web

(wtf is wrong with springer linking indicated as spam btw ?)

These people unironically deserve helicopter rides.

We got the most subversive Marxist kikes what Poland decided to exile their jews during communism.
They hate Sweden, but they hate Poland with an undying fury. Especially now with PIS in power.

Attached: 1494018005493.jpg (519x571, 55K)

>english is retard language

Writes the kraut in English. If you guys would have bothered to put some effort in the last war, maybe I'd be speaking in that long winded, angry syntax of yours.

>85% of 100% of problems

>slandering foreign languages
You lack the beauty of Slovak in your life, vajčák

Everything is fine the way it is. I like English. It's simple yet powerful.

"The year was 1946, mid October. I was nine years old and had just arrived at my uncle Leon Rappaport in Sweden. My father had sent me away from a chaotic war-ravaged Poland. He probably thought about it barking with the ruthless Communist regime safer in the saddle. He thought he would come after himself, but first had to deal with some outstanding inheritance issues after the German extinction of family members. "

Then Marian Radetzki launches his exciting book about how he was integrated into his new home country. He quickly takes the vital decision to learn how the new society works and to master the new language, Swedish.

This often gripping and humorous book is not least an important topic in today's debate about immigrant integration into Swedish society, while many protect themselves from a multicultural society.

Marian Radetzki, Professor at Luleå University of Technology, is Sweden's foremost raw materials economist.

glansholm.se/marian-radetzki/sverige-sverige-fosterland-en-biografisk-studie-i-integration

>WTF did Sweden ever do to the jews?
During WW2 up to 1/3 of Germany's iron ore was imported from Sweden.
Also an Aryan county with successful NatSoc parties before WW2, members of which continued to well respected(the founder of IKEA) after the war. That's enough to be considered dangerous.
Plus Sweden took all the kikes from Denmark and Norway so I guess they just got to work were they were.

Book is unavailable unfortunately, only swedes bros can read / retrieve it at local economic universities

The more we have these pearls on the Internet the better

Honestly, cheeseburgers should be made from minimal ingredients: ground chuck, salt, pepper, butter, quality buns, and american cheese. Condiments should be limited to lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, onions, and mustard.

Attached: 033_FR11785.jpg (700x465, 59K)

änglish is a scandinavian dialect, pleb

Attached: 1526598675139.png (1440x748, 431K)

English actually delivers more information per syllable than any other, making it the most efficient. Refute that, Hans.

youtube.com/watch?v=5T5EHa6H8ZM
Everything written about him on the internet and every clip of him where he appear on shows are in Swedish, of course you will not find anything.
He wants to slash the low wage salaries in half to around 4-600 US dollars to solve the problem of unemployment and because the low earners do not deserve more. Naturally this does not even cover the rent and bills of a 1 room apartment let alone food. When confronted with this he said that people would have to live together and that in the olden days this was not uncommon.

This naturally enraged the left who is built upon the unions, workers rights and so on. This Jew basically wanted to go back in time and create a poor underclass of goyim barely able to feed themselves.

He holds no power or influence, the OP just wants another SWEDEN YES thread.

كل هذا الكلام بدون داعي. كلكم واحفادكم ستتكلمون العربية قريبا شئتم ام ابيتم

>purest Aryan genetics
Well they will be out of the gene pool soon. So maybe their genes aren't that good.

I agree with the professor. There should only be one language in Europe.

>a Jewish economics professor
Every fucking time.

Attached: spectre.jpg (1023x838, 116K)

And that's Polish

Lmfao God has spoken my niggers

look!
the devils handwriting!

Attached: 16945571023778.jpg (410x450, 43K)

fucking lol

fucking hell, sweden. RIOT ALREADY COME ON RIOT YOU FUCKING PUSSIES, YOUR COUNTRY IS LITERALLY BEING TOSSED TO THE SIDE AND BEING MADE INTO AN ARAB COLONY

>eating gluten
Yikes!

Wait he just wants to make Englsh the European language?

Fucking jews man

You should shut up and stop embarrassing the rest of us.

>>He once forced his doctoral students to only speak and write English.

is he jewish or an eternal anglo?

hard to tell which is which nowadays

Attached: 1514943200619.png (600x450, 403K)

pure coincidence

Attached: k.jpg (251x263, 19K)

I enjoy making fun of Sweden like everyone else here, but jokes aside it's getting hard to not be blackpilled about the future. What do Swedebros think the likelihood of fixing all this is?

>and practically every other language in the world.
Why not start with H*brew then?

Attached: 1532967538293.jpg (477x268, 28K)

Swedes have an ability to completely reverse an opinion in a matter of just 24 hours. Anything could happen.

English is an incredibly simple, clear and efficient language, but none should abandon their native languages in other to learn it.

Fuck no.
You will not destroy our proud language by muddling it in the dirt of all those foreign accents and stupidity.
Latin is where its at.

This webm made me puke

Attached: undermine.jpg (490x437, 111K)

>English is an incredibly simple
English has the highest information density of any language

>that link on the right side of the page
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/A2Mkan/darfor-har-vi-inte-sex-med-varandra

Fucking jews.

Attached: god damn kikes.jpg (700x467, 31K)

This webm... every... fucking... time

Attached: 1532552864991.gif (329x319, 1.91M)

>Honestly, cheeseburgers should be made from minimal ingredients: ground chuck, salt, pepper, butter, quality buns, and american cheese.
>Condiments should be limited to lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, onions, and mustard.

This. I use garlic salt and add A1 steak sauce to mine.

Better to be colonized by the anglosphere rather than muslims. It could be worse you know, you could all be learning Farsi instead.

Lets face it, Sweden is beyond fucked. You are totally incapable of helping yourselves, much like Britannia.

Attached: 1531045256906.png (1000x1432, 623K)

>abolish Swedish language
>it will have enormous economic benefits
>a Jewish economics professor says
Lmfao

Attached: 1529689955537.png (500x913, 230K)

>2 februari 2006
>2006
kys OP

Attached: 1532702613938.png (500x834, 465K)

>2006
But still the fucking kike should fuck off, Swedes can speak their language and should be able to without some dirty stinking yid telling them they shouldn't.

Fucking jews and they really wonder why they are so hated? They really fucking question and wonder? Fucking insidious cunts.

Swedes and other nations you speak your native tongue and be proud of it, English is useful but don't abandon yourselves.

>WTF did Sweden ever do to the jews?
They trusted them.

Whatever it was it wasn't enough.

You were 8 back then.

english is efficient and easy to learn but it's so fucking inconsistent and devoid of many beautiful expressions unlike other languages
I shudder at the thought of using only language but in this modern degenerate world no one fucking cares

Attached: 1526419569561.gif (500x626, 1.94M)

Attached: 1508149848159.png (1156x1140, 593K)

Abolish Hebrew

Efficiency and simplicity, over complicated words and extended syntax is pointless for conveying information. If you want art? Go look at a pretty picture.
Also
>German language
Yours is one of the worst languages not only to listen to but to look at. Heinous language, sorry but it is.

Don't worry. It will be English and that's inevitable.

The EU needs to enact a policy punishing any member state that doesn't force its schools to teach students in English only.

The German language and the English language are diametrically opposed from a vibrational standpoint. The English language is a mere bastardized, Judaized form of the true language of God, and is intended to harm us spiritually.

Muttburger is butthurt because nigger dick sucking isn't a language too.

How many (((echoes))) are we working on bros?