21 liberal states trying to ban the open internet, stop 3D printed gun plans from being posted

the Nazi-style control from the left begins: “we want the government to ban the openess of the internet and any posts of legal 3D printed guns

archive.is/Eifao

Attached: 8007C616-0BFE-4E8A-BF26-DBE5FF9BE936.jpg (750x1160, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reprap.org/wiki/PLA
quora.com/Why-is-Greenlands-homicide-rate-so-high
youtube.com/watch?v=auQU-eHbnU0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuVN_CtcXFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dems are going insane. It's like the closer they get to indictment/mueller going public the more they try to push insane policies.

>never available online in any form
>never
good luck with that

It's beautiful

Attached: 202556.png (1440x1727, 3.26M)

They don’t know how the internet works lol

Are there machines that can print with high enough tolerances for repeating high caliber rounds? Every 3d gun I've seen is basically a single shot low caliber flare gun/zip gun setup.

These retards actually think niggers are smart enough to 3D-print their own guns.
How are such levels of delusionalness even possible?
When do we get to use real guns against them?

Attached: 1532985570316.jpg (695x850, 76K)

>mfw dems attempt to ban ANOTHER thing

Attached: 56E7FF29-A4E4-4847-92A6-5A39C911CA86.jpg (438x437, 31K)

They still are. But libs are retarded fear mongering autists. They think they will magicly be invisible to metal detectors. Its like the glock craze all over again. These things still need hard metal firing pins and boolets are metal too. And of course these things will meat out after a few shots of .22 and explode with any larger rounds.

They are going to have a bad time watching their disarmament laws being overturned the next few years.

Attached: cortez and goblina.jpg (1200x864, 460K)

Attached: 8 crime statistics 3.png (1469x744, 31K)

Nobody can tell me that its easier to print a gun that will break after the first shot anyway than just getting an illegal ak

Can you detect the bullets inside the gun with a metal detector?

If only they knew how bad things really are

Attached: AR-15.jpg (1125x844, 163K)

Because a 1' pipe, 3/4" pipe, and a end-cap with a nail in it is just SOOOOOO hard to make.

Cripes, how delusion are these liberals?

Attached: slamfire shotty.jpg (2560x1920, 385K)

Its like these people take pride in being this dumb.

Do they not understand that 3D printed guns won't work without a metal barrel.

You can make them work without one, but that's more of a proof of concept thing for a single-shot derringer.

>Nazi-style
Go back to plebbit, boomer.

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A GUN

How to intend to prevent the flow of information into your state from the ones that don't give a shit?

No kidding. They must be terrified.

Attached: another ar.jpg (866x561, 56K)

>stop something that can be found on the internet
Do they understand how the internet works?
You can find bombs, poisons, even chemical weapons to an extent.
All of it is there.
I don't recommend looking at it a lot, especially if you look at other shady shit.
However it still exist.
This can not be stopped.
I can legally create an FTP server and authenticate your IP for login from a domain in Finland after you pay me 10 bucks off of paypal.

OH NO GUYS. LOOKS LIKE IM A DANGER TO AMERICA

Attached: hqdefault(18).jpg (480x360, 20K)

Attached: ban3dstraws.jpg (810x479, 62K)

>3D printed guns
Why do I have the feeling these things will kill more people by exploding than shooting?

S

This. These people have no problem admitting that illegalizing drugs doesn't work, yet they seem to think that illegalizing guns will make all the guns magically disappear.

Well in the military i learned that like 99% of the pressure is forcing on the bolt. so i would imagine that its safe unless one person hat the glorius idear to make this one 3d printed as well

Oh snap! Look out California!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2013-11-20-at-7.21.29-PM.png (623x395, 449K)

Imagine the fucking horrors these terrorists are going to be able to commit with single shot 22LR guns that blow up if you try to reload and shoot them multiple times? And they're not even going to be able to get them through metal detectors because bullets are still metal. Dear god, think of the children.

I get that, but I'm guessing some hood rats are gonna try it with cheap printers and plastic. It's not too hard to believe that a cheap printer would fuck up the barrel or some shit.

Are they against net neutrality now?

This wont happen until 3d printers + support hardware/software are cheaper than cheap guns (which will be never)

You can just print a revolver and unload 6-8 shots with a single printed gun and then melt it down. It's not like those are expensive or time-consuming to produce.

I think this is more what the government is worried about.
Being able to create weapons that can be melted down instantly after.

Weren’t they just recently bitching abound how the 2nd amendment was made regarding single fire weapons? Now single fire weapons are terrorist go to’s??

Or just purchase unregulated guns. Pic related ships directly to your door.

Attached: no ffl required.jpg (809x769, 176K)

Are 3d printed guns a 1st amendment issue or 2nd amendment issue?

So, they're worried about assassins doing hits with plastic .22LRs and then melting them down? Or do you really think a bunch of gang nogs are going to throw away their illegally acquired firearms to 3d print their own .22 revolvers instead? Or that terrorists are going to use plastic .22 revolvers instead of just using real guns that are legally or illegally acquired? Who exactly are these criminals that are going to want to use 3d printers to make untraceable plastic guns, but are incapable of acquiring a real gun that can't be traced back to them?

No shit. Thats what i would be printing...the full auto variety. There once was a youtube of a guy in alaska who built a full auto ak lower out of a block of delrin.

Depends on the context of the argument being made. How to information would be 1st. Actually building one would be 2nd.

Its a single shot pistol that still needs a metal firing pin. And according to theleft this is like some scary thing? God these people are dumb.

obligatory

Attached: efCkOd4.jpg (451x561, 41K)

Realistically any of those scenarios.
In the case of this.
You buy a 3D printed gun from a friend.
It shoots a 45 caliber.
You murder someone.
All they know is it is a 45.
No finger prints, no evidence.
If you're stupid enough to melt the plastic down in your own yard they might get you on circumstantial evidence.
If you downloaded the weapon yourself and matches the caliber. More circumstantial evidence.

The problem is a lot of circumstantial equals little practical evidence.

You can say I murdered this dude all day long, but if you have no evidence you have no evidence.
45 is a very common caliber.

Yes the idea i'm proposing is one of general paranoia, but let's be real.
3D printing is cheap.
If I can lower my risk of getting caught why wouldn't I?

I know i'm not giving you a lot to go on, but is my logic unsound?

And that's a good thing.

Wtf is wrong with greenland?

Wtf with the multiple capchas? Are these assholes trying to run off traffic?

True

reprap.org/wiki/PLA
Also small citation.
I can easily make a little bonfire anywhere and melt down a 3d printed gun within minutes.
You need to be careful due to things like the striker being metal.
No finger prints regardless. In a city like LA where hobos have bonfires I can easily shoot someone and drop it into a bonfire.

quora.com/Why-is-Greenlands-homicide-rate-so-high

Violent Inuit?

This angle on gun control has always struck me as odd. There’s no particular reason that the legal “gun” has to be the receiver. If this gets to be commonplace and they want to ban guns, they can change the law to include barrels and firing pins and what not. Things harder to print.

We’re better off doubling down on SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

I wouldn't without the proper paperwork and licensing. The victimless crime of getting caught building a machine gun is prosecuted more aggressively than some murder cases with sentences that are even longer.

Attached: 1388565763213.jpg (766x435, 46K)

Defense Distrubted needs to release files for an 18th century musket.

> “The 2nd Amendment only protects muskets.” -Anti gun asshole

Yes but they undetectable.
>B-b-but I can c-c-craft a M61 Vulcan on my workshop
Ok but any metal detector can stop you.

I cant wait for some yuropoor politician to get shot by one of these things and then they ban 3d printers

Black powder guns have no regulations at all and are about as useful as these 3D printed ones.

Won’t it get set off by the vehicle you need to mount it on? Or are you some kind of comic book mutant who can stick a minigun down the back of his pants?

REEEEEEE ban fully semi automatic assault drawings

These files were on github the whole time I don't know wtf they are freaking out about

aren't regular handguns available for purchase in all us states? why craft these, basically, single-use plastic ones. or are handguns banned in some states.

Fingers crossed for merkle

Wouldn't it cheaper and easier just to buy a lower or 80%?

Attached: 1532985336504.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

My hawken is deadly on elk out to 200. I doubt some plastic piece of shit can compare.

Too late. The schematics are already out. There’s no stopping it. Information will set you free

Saw this on CBS the other day. Of course it was exaggerated that they can be take through metal detectors, ignoring bullets wouldn't go through

Now where is the white non-hispanic chart?

Fucking retards, who votes for these people?

Attached: 66d.jpg (600x469, 22K)

>save as bitmap
>open with 7zip
Nope, doesn't work.

>It's not like those are expensive or time-consuming to produce.

I've heard at least 40 hours to print just a basic gun. Don't know how much the plastic costs, but probably something

How is this legally different than plans to mill your own gun parts with a big metal fab shop? Just easier to use a new tool.

People going the drill press or router method typically buy a jig that holds the work piece. If you have machining skills you can just clamp the lower to the table. But you still need prints related to locate your holes.

it would be, but even if you destroyed every 80% kit and the instructions for them, you could replicate the work using technical drawings for a completed lower.

bittorrent is gone now?

Attached: wew.png (686x716, 105K)

>the Nazi-style control from the left begins
You mean communist. Hitler was pro-gun.

Because why the fuck not, basically.

How is this possible? Where is this site?

The state of Washington is going to be really conflicted once they discover at least a few of the printed gun projects are on Github.

Who are planning to kill? and why are you telling Jow Forums Remember dummy you plan on killing someone in the big city there are cameras everywhere.

Black powder laws are totally different

I think convicted felons are still allowed to own them

TRumpssia probably is behind making bittorrent disappear.

Many sites sell black powder cap and ball revolvers. I suspect it is possible because the last time a bank was robbed with a black powder firearm was probably the late 1800s.

yes, but i have a computer with it installed

500k for it

>The state of Washington is going to be really conflicted once they discover at least a few of the printed gun projects are on Github.

why? just add a line to the github TOS.

On what grounds can they even sue?

>much like we criminalize the manufacturing and distribution of illegal drugs, along with possession
We all know how well that's working out. Fucking morons.

>FREE THE INTERNET, FREEDOM OF INFORMATION, NET NEUTRALITY!
>Wait, you can push gun plans online?
>GOVERNMENT REGULATION, WE NEED A WHOLE NEW BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT TO STOP THIS!

they're antique firearms.

Democrats should vote to make cities private, that way they can ban guns cause you can't tell a proprietor what he can or can't allow.

Recontexualize 3D printed guns as a thing in the 22nd Century Anarchist Cookbook.

Because the state politicians will probably move to block it in the state before asking if that's a bad idea or not, and cause utter fucking pandemonium for a fair number of small tech companies in the process.

Its going to blow up in their faces. Besides 3D printing guns becomes legal in August and I bet Trump will crack down on these liberals trying to stop this.

Hahaha. Hahahahaha. You've never studied laws surrounding starting your own business have you? For example, you cannot kick out a person with a service dog. That person can literally be pissing all over the products and other people, and if you kick them out, you are breaking the law.

>Black powder guns have no regulations at all
How Do You Get Around Anti-Suppressor Laws? Try This Muzzleloader

SilencerCo dropped a tantalizing video, showing off their next product: the muzzleloading Maxim 50, a unique weapon that circumvents all suppressor legislation, making it suitable for a simple purchase in all 50 states.
youtube.com/watch?v=auQU-eHbnU0

Kek

The first rule of bittorrent: don't talk about bittorrent

They should vote for the ability to discriminate people in your private property too.

It's black powder, just a niche collector's item. A modern crossbow would be more lethal and have a faster rate of fire.

nice try
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuVN_CtcXFs