Reminder that if you fail to have children you are, by definition, a genetic failure

Reminder that if you fail to have children you are, by definition, a genetic failure.
>b-but I don't want to have kids with some roastie single mom, I'm waiting for muh 10/10 that doesn't exist!
Take it or leave it, beggars can't be choosers. The very fact your options are "single moms" in the first place indicates your low genetic quality.

If you make fun of liberals for believing all races are equal but deny this, you are a hypocrite. You are both ignoring biology when it offends you.

Attached: cjewvqkqYSMAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png (225x225, 6K)

Posting a tl;dr red pill hot of the presses in a bait thread.

Attached: feminism and female suffering.png (912x4000, 907K)

>a genetic failure

Elabore on your trivial concept.

>a genetic failure
Doesn't mean anything.

>genetic failure
while deeply unfortunate, it is what it is and I will just have to enjoy life the best I can free of the uncertainty and insanity of dealing with modern women
Sorry dad, sorry grandad! This is what happens when you fuck with the recipe.

Attached: 1522997003499.gif (500x375, 1013K)

>im considering not taking children in favour of my career

Define “definition”.

Our parents made the mistake now they must pay the price.

For real, if my parents think they are getting grandkids from me they have another thing coming.

Reminder: Natural selection has already been disrupted in a society which prides itself on keeping the weakest alive and breeding. Crispr/cas9 is the only way forward.

How dare you insult me, meme flag.

Attached: 1532756169628s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Hmm with what women will I be having these kids with? The women in pic related?

Attached: whyihatewomen.jpg (1158x1000, 578K)

>Makes fun and insults women who don´t want to have children and focus on their career.
Fucking why would they do that??? thi is why the west is doomed
>Proceeds to do the exact same shit roasties do.

i find it hard to avoid nihilism. genetic modification is around the corner. i'm not enjoying life. a satisfying and fulfilling existence which once seemed within grasp for the first time in my life is now a remote possibility.

i don't deny what you're saying OP, but i don't really care either. there's no point in living if i'm miserable all the time and can't concentrate. i don't want to have children. i just want to be able to think clearly and go about my business, but even that's no longer within my ability. i don't want to be a slave and i wouldn't want this existence for my kids either. it's a living death.

i'm okay with being a genetic failure. between my mental illness, selfishness and rage, i'd make a shitty father. i also have no answers to give my children in terms of why we exist or what the meaning of life is. i'm full of black pills and bile. reproduction isn't for everyone, ya faggot lolbertarian memeflagging piece of shit.

See, living things have these things called genes. They do things like tell your body to grow a penis and testicles or a vagina and ovaries.
These genes also tell your body to grow appendages so you can survive in the world in order to use these reproductive organs to procreate.
If nothing else then this is the only reason for you to exist.
If you fail at reproducing then you are failing to utilize your only purpose in life, your genetic purpose, and are a genetic failure.
Simply, you have failed at the one thing your genes have designed you to do.

Attached: 1521925242189.jpg (484x757, 101K)

Having children just for your ego and to feel normal is the biggest mistake in my opinion.

Maybe I'm a little extreme and maybe if all people would think like this anyone would have had children ever but you can't just bring children to this world when you can't even sustain yourself economically or don't have a stable economical situation. Also if you don't have a good woman to make a good family that will give positive things to your children. And finally if you are a fucked up in the mind like me, you won't ever be a good mentor to your kids.

Not everybody should be able to have children. People having children and then raising them in shitty families is the biggest source of pain and problems for the society.

the USA destroyed itself by throwing its best genetic material into repeated wars where rather than experience selection pressure, they simply got blown to bits indiscriminately by shells and machine guns
However genetic optimization WILL result in a race of clones and by extension the complete elimination of human soul. I can only hope that some worthwhile humans will be able to transfer to other mediums before this happens.

>Simply, you have failed at the one thing your genes have designed you to do.

Yes, what is your point?

(You)

Chinese are onto this.
They give not s shit about niggers of human rights, and goverment has already taken part in some eugenics programs.
Wait until they oerfect cloning and they start having supersoldiers with and IQ of 180, the rest of the world says that is not going to run that race untill they discover they are in anyway.

>Wait until they oerfect cloning and they start having supersoldiers with and IQ of 180

Attached: Khan.jpg (292x251, 9K)

I'm not worried about the lying Chinese and their "innovations" that never materialize unless someone else solved it first.
But it is still one of the great existential threats of our future, a race of effectively clone superhumans is no longer human but they are in a place to subjugate the rest of the world. But by eliminating individuality and diversity a "race" puts all its eggs into one basket and can be wiped out by a single event.
It will all begin with parents trying to ensure their designer baby has an advantage over other designer babies, simple human nature guarantees it.

have a good looking white wife and OK genetics, i guess. refuse to bring a child into this shit

>supersoldiers with and IQ of 180
>loses to fucking "MUH DICK" Kirk
Kekekeke

Your worldview is so fucked up because of Jow Forums if you think those are the only two types of females that exist. That's why it's harmful to share screenshots of idiotic tumblr feminists because most of you take it to heart and assume every women has that same mentality.

Well I mean what can you expect when a non-white fights a white?

Attached: pepeislaugh.jpg (399x385, 44K)

sure you dont have any ofsprings yourself but blame others...

>i have 2myself

Imagine losing to a fucking leaf.

Attached: 1511732617082.gif (280x250, 2.8M)

Truth, but then again not having children dooms us to extinction as the niggers will inherit the earth.

Best solution is mail order brides from eastern Europe or Japan.

>Truth, but then again not having children dooms us to extinction as the niggers will inherit the earth.

they already have. if there's no way forward i'd rather be extinct.

>Best solution is mail order brides from eastern Europe or Japan.
Failing for the Eastern European/Japanese qt. tradcon wife meme

Attached: pepeisveryamused.jpg (798x770, 130K)

You don't know shit about my worldview, roastie.
What I do know is that humans change, society is based on illusion and manipulation and nobody values what they have until they've ruined it.
If guys here want to be unicorn chasers, it's a free society but if they want everyone else to do the same we'll mock them.
Sorry that snappy cartoon triggered you, there's only so much nuance you can fit in 7 panels.

How about you correct the mistakes of your father and raise warriors for the white race?

If anything we will definitely have a race war at some point by then, I'm going to train my son to be a nigger killing machine.

I would literally rather a world denuded of all life than a world without Whites.
If "White Extinction" becomes a real thing, then Whites should release the doomsday device.

We already lost, before we were even born even. It's up to the survivors of this post-apocalyptic Earth whether they want to sire mudbloods or perhaps add their cock to the carousel.

You are correct.
The meaning of life is to reproduce.
I do find it sad that most of Jow Forums can't find a decent woman.

It's not about feeling shitting on others, it's about logical consistency. You can't choose which facts to believe.
>be "redpill"
>deny basic facts

Holy shit, I think this is an actual woman.

Attached: 1kvs1p.jpg (460x397, 36K)

There's a way forward, but there is no future at all if we give up. For thus next generation if war we will be vastly outnumbered, but we can prevail. Our mind is our greatest weapon, we must devise ever deadlier weapons that will give us an advantage equivalent to a thousand to 1.

Power armor, super nukes, gene viruses, orbital bombardment, there is nothing we can't do.

Niggers can't even maintain rifles. It's only over if we give up.

it's not just nogs. it's indians, asians, jews, and everyone else gorging themselves on the corpse of western civilization.

>Reminder that if you fail to have children you are, by definition, a genetic failure
A wolf and a pug are in cages, one of them chooses to be a genetic failure. Guess which one.

>The very fact your options are "single moms" in the first place indicates your low genetic quality.
The state subsidizes single moms and the popular culture glorifies "stronk independent wymin". No one is such a genetic failure that they should willingly raise the offspring of another man that did not die tragically.

Your kids (if you manage to have any) are going to grow up to dislike you and your politics. MGTOW is the only chance to avoid misery in the western world. 20 years after your death, no one will remember you regardless of how many kids you had.

My outlook is pretty good user.
>Started Dating qt3.14 blonde haired and blue eyed girl.
>Catholic
>on the first date she says she would never date a black guy
>second date she says the word nigger
>third date she sends me a text at dinner "there are so many nigger in here, and spics"
>fourth date(take her for korean food and movie), she questioned how many of them might be commies.(not shitting you).
>talking one night on the phone and i ask her if she now what 14/88 is. She says no and i explain the 14 words. Her reply was "so wanting beautiful white children makes me a nazi?"
>Ive dropped a few hints about the jews
Honestly shit is going very well, i facetime her everynight and i watch her fall asleep. I leave the facetime running. She then wakes me up in the mornings and talks to me.

She is pretty great.
Honestly and i can thank pol for it. If it wasnt for pol i would have never
>lost weight
>read more books
>started taking my life serious
>buckled down in school and work
>really looking at serious partners

the best thing ive done so far was leave pol, this is the first time ive been on Jow Forums in months.

Attached: 1490062846158.jpg (512x384, 41K)

Why on Gods good Earth is she not your wife yet?

I'm not even a roastie but I can tell how much Jow Forums has shaped your views on women. You're the typical bitter incel.

racepilled girls usually have daddy issues, youre gonna have to be a gruff, serious, and masculine man to keep her around. Dont start giggling like a school boy everytime she says nigger

And what if you have children and they become absolute losers and mentally ill?

Would that makes you feel better?

>I'm not even a roastie but I can tell how much Jow Forums has shaped your views on women. You're the typical bitter incel.

Attached: 1532272323620.jpg (600x315, 10K)

>Using 'Incel' unironically

Attached: pepelaughs.jpg (248x189, 17K)

How do you have your pussy? Shaved or with a bush?

I want to go a full year, niether of us are in a hurry. She is a med school at the moment as well with a full plate and i feel any formal wedding would just be an undue burden.

Try to be a good father, and hopefully your kids will succeed.

nah she loves her dad, hates her mom.
I do the opposite and i try to disassociate myself from her dad. we are already have a good bit in common.
between are hobbies and interest.

Have you at least talked about it? Is she going for nursing?

yeah we have had the discussion. She wants to go into the military after college and yes its nursing. The discussion came up and if anytime it would be just before she joined the military so i could travel with her.

Dig deeper. Try harder. Go find a rural girl that is young and hasn't been to University. Son you need to go to fly over country. Stop fucking around with city thots

Good job user

Attached: tenor (13).gif (498x280, 919K)

If society doesn't do a 180 in the next six years the state will soon thereafter declare itself the universal parent and will be able to confiscate children and adopt them on whatever flimsy premise it desires. Screenshot this.

Attached: 1522895129707.gif (499x281, 1.15M)

Who's going to do the actual parenting? Women are poisonous and not worth having relationships with. That rules out a stable family unit. Men have no incentive to raise children who are not biologically their own. That rules out single fathers. Women are fucking terrible parents. That rules out single mothers.

The answer is to take womens' rights away.

>The answer is to take womens' rights away.

in reality nothing of the sort will happen because we've been gutshot by jews and the only thing left to do is die of sepsis, however long that may take

You have to believe, friendo. Either we take womens rights away, or the non-white invaders will.

The future of the white race is the present of the black race. Their kids grow up in "group homes" fueled by gibs. The state considers this an acceptable way to raise the next generation.

It's telling that we have made zero progress taking anything back from women and every single loss they have suffered is a direct result of them hurting themselves. I'm not even sure MRA exists anymore.
If anything the numbers of tamed and unquestioning white knights is at an all time high and feminism is now scrabbling desperately for anything to be outraged over (but they already have everything.)
Times are bleak.

Attached: 1523051051694.jpg (1399x965, 852K)

>Reminder that if you fail to have children you are, by definition, a genetic failure.

Not if I encourage my wife to have lots of black babies. That's advancing the species.

oh I'll have kids, they just won't be mine. I'm using a sperm donor. I want to create someone a lot smarter and talented than myself.

Wait what?

Attached: thinkerina.png (734x1110, 231K)

serious question

what if I have an identical twin and he has kids
am I still a genetic failure?

Attached: 1532470146252.jpg (1262x1406, 1.12M)

hol' up

Attached: 1530839500083.jpg (459x459, 45K)

>You have to believe, friendo. Either we take womens rights away, or the non-white invaders will.

whatever ends up happening, it will happen far too late to help me personally.

sounds like a free victory to me.

Even identical twins do not have identical DNA so yes.

How many kids you got, user?

You have to maxmimize your genetic potential
If you're not going full Genghis Khan you're doing it wrong

>identical twins do not have identical DNA
are you actually or are you just pretending

Attached: 714sievQgOL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x937, 106K)

>hopefully

That's the point. Imagine working all your life to give the best future to your children and then they become losers and even can't stand being with you and merely talk to you.

i already have 5 kids

okay Ahkmed, but how many children do you have?

>When reality gets so fucked that ancaps are the voice of reason.

Attached: 309C9D45-8FD7-4D1A-8AC4-7A1373607CF4.jpg (460x562, 90K)

>nigger approach to reproduction
>reason

oh, oh no

>Implying people well off with a job and/or an education should drink and party non stop and have 0 children and have their country overrun by dindus and then have the gall to cry white genocide.

Attached: 2BD86C6A-0CBD-476C-9855-56E9C78B4BFF.png (623x527, 413K)

>muh Chad

Whites are on a reverse Darwinism paradigm. Have been for decades.

that's how they became hyper intelligent in the first place

but now it's working against them since they extended the benefits to populations outside their own

So what's the solution?

K

I think they became smart by not demonising and mocking stem guys. They were just happy enough to be by themselves and accept whatever girls they could get.

Then they started abusing the shit out of them, and with that came a great hubris, narcissism and greed, and the only way that could be fueled was by exploiting shitskins.

The left is pretty pissed about programmers wages now. Yet they say nothing about other lesser people getting big money from much easier jobs.

pls tell me this fantasy of mine can actually come to fruition

- young man in very liberal metro of toronto with family in NC

doesn't line up with a rational timeline of evolutionary biology thought

How about a compromise: a black man strategy: fuck the roasties and knock them up but be "aint shit" types with no money. This would be perfect for NEETs who have nothing to lose.
Trust me the moment white guys start using this reproductive strategy the leftists will be considering "castration vans".

NC here, there aren't 'rural' girls here (at least not like there are in the midwest)

Failed. Tried it. They forgot to drill holes in the box.
Got some cash for the skeleton at least.

assuming toronto girls == NYC or SF girls, how are NC girls

well im white so of course i wont reproduce

>Muh incels
t. Redditor

>Reminder that if you fail to have children you are, by definition, a genetic failure.
Having childrens is easy.
Having childrens that aren't from shit genetic is much harder.
Finding a woman to impregnate is easy,
Finding a beautiful descent woman to, isn't that easy, especially these days.

Yeah, well I don't care what genetics thinks.

girls are girls user, it's the difficult truth

This. Sperm donation is a good idea if you want to pass on your good genes while not chaining yourself to a whore, make sure to choose the anonymous route though, it may not pay as much but you don't want to run the risk of paying child support.

Some thoughts:

1. Genetics can survive through family members.
2. When conditions change, previous winning strategies can fail.
3. Also, evolution works because hundred of billions of "genetic failure".

And, of course:

Who cares if my genes die with me as long as I live happy and free? Beats being a wageslave for children I can't raise while being bled dry of money and legally enslaved.

Solve the welfare problem and I *might* attempt to start a family.