These guys arent even hiding it anymore

>joemygod.com/2018/07/30/arkansas-satanic-temple-to-deliver-own-statue-at-rally-against-capitols-ten-commandments-monument/

These guys arent even hiding it anymore.

Attached: baphomet.jpg (624x831, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banebdjedet
youtube.com/watch?v=KvwvMb4tOMw
youtube.com/watch?v=4IivXMn-UKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

baphomet has nothing to do with Moloch.

Baphomet is Jupiter.

The Baphomets of the Templars, whose names should be spelt kabbalistically backward, is composed of three abbreviations—TEM OHP AB, Temple omnium hominum pads abbas, the father of the temple, universal peace of men. According to some, it was a monstrous head, according to others, a goat-shaped demon. A sculptured casket unearthed in the ruins of an ancient commandry of the Templars was observed by antiquaries to be a baphometic figure, conformable in its attributes to our goat of Mendes and the androgyne of Khunrath. It is bearded, but with the entire body of a woman; in one hand it holds the sun, in the other the moon, joined to it by chains. This virile head is a beautiful allegory which attributes to thought alone, the first and creative cause. The head here represents mind, and the female body matter. The stars, bound to the human form and directed by that nature of which intelligence is the head, have also a sublime significance.

Attached: 1510773431557.jpg (1595x2068, 2.5M)

>little black boy and little white girl together

Yeah....

This is a SJW cult that uses baphomet as a cringy contrarian tourist attraction,

Real satanism deals with serial killers, defecation, psychosis and things that revolve around that (such as extreme heavy metal music).

These guys are just pussies comparatively

>EXTREME HEAVY METAL MUSIC

Go to book club mom.

What do they seek to gain from this ? publicity I mean they are a fringe group at best

they must be lacking in members so they need the spotlight

than again this shit can pass only in murica

Attached: 34ELfgR9.jpg (1252x1252, 114K)

Still worshipped by the same kikes.

no it isn't

Attached: 1532806034967.jpg (1813x5353, 3.8M)

they are all satanists in my book all of them degenerate assholes

After the first wave of black metal, there were violent attacks and church burning sin the name of Satan;

Not so much Varg and those guys, but the “copycats” after.

I love how you shills are so low IQ you say shit like this.

Attached: 1518870502011.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

Patreon fags larping as edgy satanists

Attached: 1511370962558.jpg (1021x4446, 1.72M)

fuck off retard New Ager

The Satanic Temple are just political activists hiding behind Satanism.

they ain't the real deal

>t.Satanist

Satanism predates heavy metal by decades and we don't give a shit about habitual criminals and mental cases.

sorry asshole

Do people actually believe in god still? Wow

Satanists don't believe in god or Satan.

We are athiestic, but to call oneself an athiest is to state what one is not. To call oneself a Satanist is to state what one is.

You’re not a satanist, you’re not violent or anti-Christian; you’re just a cringy edgelord that read the SJW satanic bible ahahaha.

Come back when you study the histories and humanities of satanism in the modern world.

Moses was Satan. Satanism is the real religion of the Bible.

The Church of Satan is SJW?

thats news to me. We are often accused of being fascists due to our belief in Social Darwinism and natural Hierarchy. But hey whatever you want to think edgey mcedgelord. Here's hoping a decent cop lays down some brutality on you.

Too bad you aren't in the US I actually own stock in their private prison system.

It's true though. Human beings are story tellers....and the longer a story is told, the more entrenched it becomes.....it may take different forms, but it is the same story. Too bad human beings are also not able to cope with the concept of "not knowing", take no effort in knowing themselves, and therefor fall into centuries old cults based on the same origin story.

*awaits retarded ranting from ToB Atomwaffen wannabee edgedlord*

>I’m an atheist!
>names secret club after a Christian angel
>we have nothing to do with Christianity!

Yup, pretty sure you have nothing to do with devil worshipping at all.

the word Satan comes from the Hebrew ha-Shaitan

it means enemy or adversary

also the Church of Satan is hardly a secret club.

Our literature is easily obtainable in pretty much any bookstore for about 10$

And baphomet was also created by Christians against paganism. What’s your argument now?

Yeah because it’s for teenagers that want to look dark, offensive and cool?

also the word "devil" comes from the sanskrit "devi" which IIRC means god...

they never hide it.
it was in plain sight all along
but the profane can't see it

Attached: vatican.jpg (1680x1619, 933K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

are you sure?

Baphomet isn't Satanic though. He is literally a false flag pagan deity created by the Pope and French to frame the Templars.

Agreed
Dont you have to go wash your penis.

The earliest known use of baphomet was by a French crusader.

Are you even trying?

Go back to hot topic and buy some mayhem shirts kiddo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banebdjedet

The leader of this shitty cult was on Jesse Lee Peterson's call in show and he sounded like a fucking retard. Jesse triggered him into a seething rage. I don't give a fuck what Jow Forums says, there are one or two based black men and Jesse is one of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvwvMb4tOMw

besides you are under the mistaken impression that we regard Baphomet as a deity. Its just a symbol. We are aware of its origin, you clearly are not.

I’ve been to Egypt and have seen this faggot, along with desecration by christians on Egyptian temples.

Anyways

>posts more religion

Yeah you’re definitely in an atheistic person

youtube.com/watch?v=4IivXMn-UKw

I hope you know “we” included hot topic laden edgelords that buy cards from your club just to seem different and contradictory.

(That’s not the only contradictory thing here)

200$ is an awful lot to spend for those reasons.

We'll take the money though

you made a claim and I refuted your claim with evidence.
what more do you want?

You didn’t refute anything.
Baphomet was a devil created by christians and your “symbol” is Christian.

Why can’t you just be normal REEEEE

yes I did you're just too stupid to see it

stay salty

>still doesn’t refute the argument