Climate change doesn't exist

>climate change doesn't exist

Attached: 1532998334845.jpg (620x438, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/ccmc-swrt-display/SWMF-RCM/index.php
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/1000hPa/overlay=temp/orthographic=-87.97,9.66,435/loc=-100.763,27.949
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inversion_(meteorology)
archive.org/details/AV_385-PREVENTING_THE_COMING_ICE_AGE
youtube.com/watch?v=uhdDeWNvvTI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period#/media/File:2000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imaging being so retarded you don’t understand the concept of summer.

Another thread with a memeflaggot OP about climate change where he posts bullshit/misleading infographics and refuses to acknowledge sourced material that debunks liberal consensus
Sage harvest is good this year

The sun is a deadly laser eat shit faggot

>summer
>25 degrees is deep red
>Whole map is deep red
End this Fucking meme already

wow its hotter near the equator

ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/ccmc-swrt-display/SWMF-RCM/index.php

solar wind speed is negative, we're getting magnetically buffeted.

It's hotter above the surface than at the surface right now. earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/1000hPa/overlay=temp/orthographic=-87.97,9.66,435/loc=-100.763,27.949

We're going through weird shit right now user

Die, Celsiusfag

Attached: 1532773297382.jpg (1024x717, 84K)

dis shits HOT yo. It never been dis HOT last year.

of course the climate changes, you think it;s supposed to stay the same???

Attached: aaaaaaa.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Kek

Attached: Libtards faking global warming.png (1278x1300, 1.28M)

>using autistic units in 2018
Do you guys use another unit other than second to measure time as well?

Attached: KKona.png (300x300, 87K)

1000mb is about 350 feet. Temperature inversions are totally normal

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inversion_(meteorology)

No sources. What am I supposed to get from this

>>climate change doesn't exist
I concur, if you mean the guilt tax the left is trying to levy being the ever faithful useful idiots, who scream "anthropogenic climate change!" because it makes them feel smart and comfortable in an obsessive compulsive kinda way. I think it's obvious the weather changes quite a bit even on a large macro-scale. Paying Al Gore and his buddies blood money isn't going to do a goddamn thing about it either Bill.

Attached: billnyetheracistguy(1).png (400x400, 106K)

And we are in a la Nina period now as well no and all kinds of hear records are being broke. Next year should be gnarly with the expected el Nino

I've always argued in threads like these that I would be convinced with more than 100 years of climate data, but even on Jow Forums most are brainwashed in to refusing plastic straws.

Measuring climate change on a 40 year scale, lol.

>Red colors

OMG what will we do?

Nice digits. That was a pretty righteous post my dude.

Attached: meme magician fullres.jpg (1350x2000, 531K)

Climate change has always existed.

Its summer.

>give me extra 20% of your wages because climate does change

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1622x1080, 146K)

Arrrr!

Shills like Gore and Bill Nye, hypocritical leftist do not change the underlying science behind anthropogenic Climate change.
If you are posting on pol you will probably be young enough to watch the end result of this massive experiment humans have done with the planet by burning hydrocarbons.

Attached: maga.jpg (600x402, 26K)

Hey climate!

Can you change a hundred?

Attached: EXiVppi.gif (396x215, 1.75M)

Assuming that c02, a trace gas in the atmosphere, is responsible for the rising temp (maybe its some other gas??) The carbon cycle will soak up all the c02 in due time. Nothing we do will change what is happening.

>If you are posting on pol you will probably be young enough to watch the end result of this massive experiment humans have done with the planet by burning hydrocarbons.
I have heard rumours of a land before time where everything was frozen under large thick ice sheets. Even where I'm sitting right now! I'm thinking it must be bullshit, humans weren't around to ruin the weather back then...

Shouldn't the heat signatures be at an angle?

How are we going to stop the coming ice age?
archive.org/details/AV_385-PREVENTING_THE_COMING_ICE_AGE

Who's asking for any your shekels? If they are it's a scam. There is very little at this point that can be to stop climate change.
I don't think you could make a more retarded argument.

>Next year should be gnarly with the expected el Nino

youtube.com/watch?v=uhdDeWNvvTI

Attached: elnino.png (644x444, 323K)

That brings up another point that's always confused me. In like 3rd grade they teach you about the water cycle. Then (((they))) tell you you have to save water. Aren't these two things mutually exclusive? Why save water when it will just pass through the water cycle and come right back?

>I don't think you could make a more retarded argument.
I think I could buddy, I think I could...

Yes we should be slowly entering an ice age. Human green house gasses have altered that course and now we are warming.

Did you even watch the documentary? The premise was that man made climate change was forcing us in to an ice age.

because we only get a finite amount each year to fill our reservoirs in the form of snow melt and rain, depending on where you live. Yes it all returns to the ocean but obviously we can't just pump that so we have to wait for it to evaporate and come back to our reservoirs, which it only does in a significant way during the rainy season / winter

>Who's asking for any your shekels?
Paris Climate Agreement

The last computer I bought had a sixty five dollar recycling fee on top of the price of the computer, so yeah it's already started.

Carbon tax

Easily sourceable - GISP2 Ice Core studies are all over the place on both sides of the argument

So the water just goes in to the ocean and never comes back? Well that just doesn't make sense. Where I live we had a massive drought for 4 years and then several way above average rainfall years following it. It's almost like the climate ebbs and flows and there's nothing we can do about it.

but the warmer the climate gets the more water evaporates from the oceans, keeping water levels down and keeping our rainwater up.

Attached: 1531027972247.jpg (634x802, 64K)

What I'm saying is the water goes in the ocean, and the way it comes back is through evaporation, condensation (cloud formation) and precipitation (rain/snow). I'm also saying that depending on where you live, it only rains and snows during a specific time each year. So you have to make that freshwater last the rest of the year after you collect it in reservoirs in the winter.

Attached: watercycle-usgs-poster.jpg (2150x1497, 1.34M)

If you actually gave a shit about the environment you'd be advocating for nigger, poo, and chink genocide. But since you're just a LARPer I bet you want the gay meme tax so wealthy international corporations can have less competition.

Attached: 1496114690030.jpg (666x660, 105K)

I was just talking about our normal yearly cycle, not how it may be changing. user asked why (((they))) ask us to save water if it's just part of a cycle.

The Paris climate agreement does not have any authority, it is a non binding resolution.
>carbon tax.
Yeah that is scam and does nothing to reduce co2 out put.

To truly address climate change we would need to go back to a peasant standard of living tomorrow. It would crash the economy overnight, the very (((people))) who control and run the economy would have the most to lose.

If you can study anthropogenic Climate change with out bias you will realise we are fucked and very little can be done at this point. Humans fuck up big time blaming Jews may make you fell better doesn't change the science.
Inb4 kike shill.

Anyways what every kinda shekels the carbon tax scammers are trying to get will pail in comparison to the trillions of dollars of damage anthropogenic Climate change brings in the future.

Celsius is the worst weather temperature scale. Not surprised by Eurofags

Why not build desalination plants for non potable water use like watering the grass?

>anthropogenic

Attached: wtf.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

It actually makes much more sense, but I'll never stop using farenheit just to be contrarian.
>0 freezing
>100 boiling

When the fuck does weather boil?

Stealing all Australias water kents

Dude so much water we use especially in the south west comes from ancient aquifers that took millions of years to fill and we are using them at an insane rate. Whole regions are gonna be and even starting to be fucked. Water wars will be fought and soon.
If this shit to complicated for you to understand just blame it on (((them)))

>you die before you ever see the top end of the scale
It's an absolutely stupid scale for humans.

Great argument. We are putting green house gasses into the atmosphere thousands of times faster then past geographical events that lead to mass extinction events. Faster then the asteroid that wiped out the dinos, and faster then the Siberian traps.

Yeah I know that. Las Vegas, LA, CA central valley, etc. all fucked because we artificially turned a desert to lush farmland and cities. In CA they use one of those empty aquifers that you were referring to to store water brought in each year via a massive artificial river that collects runoff from the Northern California watershed. That aquifer holds most the water for LA and is privately owned and operated despite the fact that it distributes water to most of LA and the southern central valley in the summer. I was just explaining in general terms how most places in the world have to store water and that's why we have to conserve it.

you have schizophrenia

>celsius
>meme flag
fuck off, yeah?

Maybe at least I am not a faggot.

Why not just live somewhere sustainable, like somewhere that isn't a desert?

I fucking hate Trumpfags so fucking much.
You faggots are so toxic.

Attached: here ya go.png (500x418, 554K)

Was settling the southwest a mistake?

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x331, 36K)

you're a massive faggot

FPBP

You asked who was asking for shekels.
Paris Climate Agreement was a CLEAR money grab. Any other politician besides Trump would have immediately caved into to bullying by signing up for it.

Looks like you cut off a good chunk of the Industrial Age. We are a lot warmer than the Medieval highs: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period#/media/File:2000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age
Then it cooled down. It's almost like the climate is cyclical and there's nothing we can do about it. We do have 50-100 years of data that we can use to interpolate the 5 billion years of planetary climate with.

Even if you don't believe in man made climate change, can't you just support improving environmental issues in general? Sometimes I mention how it's bad to dump tons of fucking plastic in the ocean and I get retorted with "HURRR CLIMATE CHANGE IS A HOAX, STOP TRYING TO RECRUIT MY KIDS YOU HIPPY LIBERAL FUCK!"

That's because no one in the US is dumping billions of tonnes of plastic in the ocean. Break China's economy and instantly improve the environment.

You're such a genius, I can't believe scientists haven't thought of that before! Science BTFO!!!

This is normal faggot.

I don’t think anyone truly intelligent argues that climate change doesn’t exist. The debate is what should we do about it if anything? And what can be done logisitcally? If you can’t get the uber poor nations like India on board with changing then it matters not anyways.

Answer me this, why is Jow Forums skeptical of everything in the world, rightly so, but so many of you believe (((scientists))) like it's the gospel?

Nice.
I love hot weather.

We're still much warmer than the warmest part of the Middle Ages or the last 2,000 years.

Some of us have actually studied in the field.

Did they have thermometers in 1200AD?
So tell me something you've learned that isn't conjecture or speculation.

And we're having a particularly mild one on the eastern seaboard. Temperatures 85-90, lots of rain and storms, have had several days where temps stayed in the 70s. I remember in 2005 we had nearly a solid month of 100+ degree days on VA.

I hate winter so this is good news.

umm... thats called a drought, sweetie.

I'll bet you a thousand ducks that if I look in a Jow Forums archive I'm gonna see some guy say climate change isn't real, so what the fuck does it matter if some of you are in the earth sciences? If you're in the earth sciences and you post a shit thread like this and say climate change isn't real, I don't see a difference between you and some backwoods fuck who believes aliens penetrated his ass

Where the fuck did I say climate change isn't real?
Like it would matter, you'll believe what you want to believe regardless. You want to learn something? Go to school.
You're just like those twits who think they know better than doctors or engineers because they've read a fucking wikipedia article.

Put the bong down and give your dog the night off leaf. You aren't making any sense.

Oh wow! It's almost as if it's hotter near the equator!

Did you go to climate school where you interpreted cuneiform climate records from the Sumerians? Post some solid info from your climate change classes. Again, no speculation, no conjecture, no interpretation, just solid facts.

I don't know where that came from and I apologize

No, I did not go to "climate school".
Nothing is stopping you from enrolling and learning about it yourself if it interests you so much. This is the real world where learning and actually understanding something requires more than reading an article or a fact sheet.

Don't apologise, you're all good user.

You mean a 23.4 degree angle? Hmmm...I wonder why it's not.

So post some hard data. Was the summer of 572AD in Albuquerque hotter than normal? What is normal? Tell me about the hurricane season in 1650.

Going past all the idiots who can't understand clear science there is nothing to do. Emissions only do so much. So we've replaced coal and oil with nuclear and use oil for efficient cars while we go for electric cars. Still not enough. Plant more trees than we cut down and tell Brazil and Indonesia to get into shape. Still not enough. Need less people, but can't destroy upward momentum of GDP. Need meat but allow massive amounts of methane to be released. So not only do we have to change it has to be a uniform change across all branches and we need to explain that and sell that to idiot voters who want to kick everyone down the line by 5 years because they live pay check to pay check and long distance planning is a joke.

So what is actually possible at this point? Replacing coal? No one is going to be convinced who doesn't believe. Look at modern politics and how little people are willing to budge even when evidence is presented.

I've personally sworn off plastic straws. That should probably do the trick.

1 post by this ID

> too stupid to look up the science
> makes post on Jow Forums seeking attention