What did you feel after reading her diary?

what did you feel after reading her diary?

Attached: image.jpg (456x270, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wotansvolk.com/2017/05/10/dogma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We didn't read her shit in school we learnt actual history.

Looking at her though, I would say she looks like she needs to get black*d.

50 shades of jew
too bad it's actually written by her uncle or smth tho, and not actually her

Which parts? The parts she wrote, or the parts her dad made up and added so he could sell it for schekels?

Attached: AnneFrankHolohoax.jpg (654x597, 139K)

A little horny.

I don’t read fiction. Grow up, user.

i liked the part where she said she was attracted to girls.

Attached: BRAINWASHINGTIME.jpg (320x480, 29K)

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I liked the part where her, almost all of her family, and almost all of the Jews survived The Shoah.

NO she was literally made for BBC.

Someone post the webm of the ss officer that hung the lady after she said she's a jew

I couldn't stop thinking of her with a big, pregnant belly and milk-swollen breasts

Don't forget the ugly face.

oй, дycя, мoя мapycя, я нe бyдy cкpyчивaть вoлocы
>ctrl f
>no preg anne frank
disappointed

Attached: 1522596338327.png (307x398, 13K)

>her

I'm using it as the basic for an erotic novel where she's nine months pregnant and horny as fuck.

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 658K)

Forgive me, I was shitposting on /his/.

Attached: tfw no anne frank gf.png (803x566, 68K)

too long

much better

Attached: Oy+vey+goyim+you+better+be+careful+this+_60f228164b372e9f1df1bf944fd585bc.png (574x330, 46K)

I just remember the parts of the book where the shitter was backing up and thinking I would just turn myself in and get some fresh air.

It seems really odd to focus on this one thing

You're welcome

Her diary literally gave me a pregnancy fetish that I've never been able to shake.

Attached: tfw no Anne Frank with a Dilly Bar gf.jpg (3118x4160, 1.84M)

Not my genre of fiction, sorry.

Attached: chosen.png (480x512, 313K)

When Ive seen "Published with help of ELEANOR ROOSEVELT" I instantly knew its gonna be commie propaganda.
Shes wife of FDR, that mr. president for life, if you don't know.
Forced myself to read it because historical significance.

You mean the one from The Strain?

No you're not.

>Forced myself to read it because historical significance.
My sides, what historical significance are you talking about? Read some actual books and not the shit they force down on you in school.

>No you're not.

But I am

Attached: bueno.jpg (546x366, 45K)

Are you implying Anne isn't a female name?

like I'd met the only girl I've ever loved

Attached: 1438488310235.jpg (222x227, 11K)

Attached: papersplease.webm (720x404, 451K)

kinda weird how there was a second publication of this diary that added "missing" writings about an underage girl having lesbian fantasies

I think it turned me into a misogynist AND an antisemite

My cock pulsating. I prefer non-fiction in general but there's nothing like a good erotica.

Attached: cute jew gf.jpg (1080x1350, 166K)

>Anne Frank
>Lesbian

Wrong

>who is Uncle Walter

Attached: Radical Right Annie.jpg (1280x720, 317K)

Meanie

Same. I'm wanking to it right now actually.

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 574K)

Attached: anne franks sister.png (483x504, 351K)

I don't think Anne would appreciate this

Attached: 1520776411527.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

t

Attached: anne frank trump.jpg (857x632, 158K)

Hey! Jew here. I admit we faked that one. But wouldn't you too if you were trying to scam the world?

a

Attached: anne frank puzzle.jpg (700x525, 53K)

f

Attached: anne frank meme.jpg (1080x1506, 631K)

g

Attached: anne frank lock screen.jpg (480x484, 22K)

>what did you feel after reading her diary?
I was sorry she died of typhus.
She should have gone to the ovens with the other six gorrillion.

I was incredibly bored with it. And this was before the Red Pill.

>t. literal kraut

Attached: bomber harris dropping dem bombs.jpg (468x420, 145K)

Meanie

Attached: Charge Bayonets!.png (736x692, 335K)

Attached: i'll save you.jpg (1400x2769, 843K)

constipated

I sometimes feel that way after masturbating.

What the fuck is your problem, reading someones diary. You some kinda pervert?

I felt like my time could’ve been used for better. Such as licking garbage, or sharting on the homeless.

Do people have to actually read that in school now? Garbage.

Why don't they throw in the Bible too, while they're at it.

Attached: 1532329488357.jpg (839x629, 75K)

I was more touched by Dragonheart
A man should never have to kill his bro

I read Anne Frank's diary and the Jefferson Bible in the same history class actually

Attached: lee reading bible.jpg (262x419, 24K)

My opinion is that Anne wrote the diary partially. Her father, or an editor hired by her father, did a lot of work restructuring the shitty journal and adding new segments to make it flow together, then the journal was published under a false pretense to reap as much money as possible. I base this conclusion on several factors:

1 - When a child writes a diary it is a complete mess of nonsense. If a published journal claim to have been written by a child, unaided and unedited, that is one hundred percent a lie.
2 - Entire segments of the journal were found to be written in ballpoint pen, something which Anne couldn't have used at the time because they literally weren't invented. Additionally, the writing style and handwriting fluctuates between pages and between paragraphs, more signs of editor tampering which really shouldn't surprise anyone because a child can't write a diary for shit.
3 - The father of Anne Frank has recently declared himself "co-author" of the book. Why would he do that, you ask? Copyright laws. He wants to have his cake and eat it too, so he wants to live in a strange state of limbo where he is both author and not an author of the journal, whichever gives him the most money.
4 - It is unlikely that the book is an artificial creation from start to finish. If it was, I believe it would contain more propaganda and less truth. The book fits the Jow Forums narrative: Anne Frank was not gassed but died of Typhus. It does not make claims of masturbation machines, chamber of moving blades, jews being fed to bears or nazi guards playing soccer with the severed head of jewish babies. Hell, the nazis were trying to save Anne's life when battling the disease! No jew would write such an account of the holocaust.
5 - If the book was entirely an artificial creation it would not have been censored. The censorship is very small but it's there. The girl mentions noticing the bodies of other girls and these paragraphs were removed.

She actually started editing the diary herself (had plenty of free time to do it). Although her father basically had to gut it (remove the most offensive passages regarding her mother and others) for publication.

And her father was declared "co-author" to keep it in active copyright and raking in the dough (yah, her family are greedy bastards).

Attached: Charleston Zouave Cadets.jpg (311x480, 20K)

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.
I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.
Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.
Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war.

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.
One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea. But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.
What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye.
Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much.

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG YOU WERE THE KING OF CARROT FLOWERS!

You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.
Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.

look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-
Cums in Diary

Anyone else think she looks a lot like Adolf Eichmann?

Attached: IMG_5686.jpg (294x370, 30K)

My sides leaving orbit

Attached: IMG_5687.jpg (1024x577, 91K)

Sieg heil faggot

I felt betrayal. My families diary was much better documented.
>...Fritz is patrolling a house one day and hears flatulent sounds coming from behind a wall. He commands the people to come out or he will shoot! The timid meek and mild voice of Ann whimpers “ please don’t “
Fritz is taken back by the soft voice. He decides to help the girl. “Come out of the wall”. “ “I can’t, I’m stuck, and I’m starving” Ann replies.
Fritz cuts an 8 inch circle into the wall.
“Stretch you mouth over the hole”
Ann reluctantly opens her mouth completely covering the hole. Without warning a giant Nazi meat tube fills her throat. She begins gagging, but calms quickly and breathes through her Nose. The salty flavor satiates her hunger. This goes on for 20 minutes and then Fritz pulls out.
“Why did you stop? I thought you were going to feed me protein?”
“I want to, but it’s not working... turn around and put you ass up to the hole”
Tears begin to run down Ann’s face as the enormous member of Fritz tears into her dry sphinkpipe. Ann is almost dead from the anal trauma when Fritz signals her! I’m getting ready to go! Turn around now!
Ann uses her last bit of strength to turn. She grabs the staff of life and puts it in her mouth. The gigantic member begins to convulse. A moment later Fritz pulls out giggling “that tickles”
Ann is confused by the lack of sperm sauce. “Did you go? Nothing came out!”
“Sorry, I might be dried up after feeding your mom and sister a few minutes ago”
Fritz looks through the hole and sees a small piece of fecal had came off his dick and stuck to Ann’s top lip giving her a Hitler nub.
Fritz laughed “classic!”

I fucked a pregnant 10/10 once called Sarah. First chick I ever fucked up the ass and DOH! Cum there too. I didn't expect it. One minute I'm rubbing my cock around her upturned ass the next second she's guiding me in and then pulling my hips. I don't do these things, my dick decides and I just back it up like best friends do but Wew! She'd wanted me for a long time though and had invited me to stay the night months before, before she was pregnant but that was spoiled by her then BF.
She claimed to be pregnant to some third party soldier guy.
I wonder if his first born has a big cock shaped dent in his/her forehead?

d-dad?

These things happen.
Oh and I never read the Anne Frank hoax

Attached: IMG_5688.jpg (992x744, 74K)

You have no idea how many times I've wanked to this copypasta.

Attached: Anne Frank x University Greys.jpg (2147x2997, 1.04M)

Why wasn't she saved by the based Dixie chad

That she was probably constipated.

A raging hard on

I never did. not sure how I managed that.

Attached: Sex_diary2.jpg (935x1323, 438K)

>what did you feel after reading her diary?
>first impression

Attached: 79BBA9A3-9751-4783-A83B-A17973918DF3.gif (400x286, 1.98M)

i felt my throbbing cock twitch

Because the wrong side won the Civil War and it doomed any hope of saving her.

Same

Attached: robert e lee you could've stopped this.png (559x700, 615K)

a total hoax....

wotansvolk.com/2017/05/10/dogma/

Goebbels plz

+1goycoins

wait a minute...

[40% variable APR]

I feel disappointed. Disappointed that the Germans didnt find her sooner so I and may other people world wide didnt have to read her stupid diary.

I didn’t, just took the bad grades. I only cared about not failing so I would kickass on easy or interesting stuff then totally skip things I didn’t like.