Dindu

Dindu runs from police with a gun in hand in Minneapolis, MN while saying "he dindu nuffin"

Skip to 5:50 for the shooting.

Body cam video
youtube.com/watch?v=uC3_6S88CwA

In the local news
kstp.com/news/minneapolis-release-police-body-camera-footage-of-thurman-blevins-shooting-/5009790/

Attached: 800BobKroll-KSTP-JimOConnell.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=Mt1D_1532913938
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqkp_jeWHik
mobile.twitter.com/efrostee/status/1023964506618253312
youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
youtube.com/watch?v=qOemQG8M7g4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another day, another nigger goodified. Good job Mr. Policeman.

Good hombre.

Mother fucking niggers... what more can you say about god's curse to the human race.... them and gypsies...

quit posting videos that require me to login to youtube

it's age restricted, you can at least see some footage in the other link

the police body cam thing might actually be worth it, best laugh I've had all day

Attached: onyourmarkdunuffin.jpg (1106x800, 291K)

>chase nigger
>can't catch up to nigger
>shoot nigger so he doesn't get away

officer had 2 choices in a split second where he realized he could not catch up to the suspect:

1) let suspect flee, potentially putting innocent civilians in danger

2) shoot nig

He wasn’t reaching wtf. Fat cop got tired of running. If the suspect had turned around and stopped while making a threatening gesture, then shoot but not while he is running away like that. This reminds me of the times when a black man would walk alone and a group of whites would chase him down until he got tired and hanged him.

Really made me think

He was found to have had a gun, pointed it at the police, and was found to have discharged his weapon,

>He wasn’t reaching wtf.
kys

Attached: pimpchimp.png (239x322, 85K)

>I can't live in a county with comfy police like the japanese have bc my ancestors didn't want to pick their own cotton

Life is fucking weird man

Welp, there goes the weekend. Hope nobody in mn plans on driving around. Nigs only need to block a highway or 2 and everything stops because road construction has shut down everything else.

liveleak.com/view?t=Mt1D_1532913938

nah, the nig had pulled the pistol from his belt, and had it in his hand as he turned toward the cop chasing him

Attached: nig Blevins.png (1148x1457, 1.03M)

It was a good shooting. Carry on.

Attached: 1532829941884.jpg (634x453, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqkp_jeWHik

and then the family chimps out and takes over the press conference.

Words can't describe the stupidity of these people....nevermind..."niggers" works just fine.
mobile.twitter.com/efrostee/status/1023964506618253312

IDINDUNUFFIN

Remember the shooting where the dickhead cop was yelling at the guy in the hotel to do the hokey pokey while on his knees that got blown away because he didn't do it to the cop's liking?

This is the complete opposite of that. Great job by the officer.

He had so many times to stop and he just kept running. That cop had the patience of a saint

Here we go again.

Attached: Sasuke_is_a_good_boy.jpg (917x4143, 759K)

blacks are retarded. usa has negro fatigue.

ssssshhhhhhiiiieeeeettttt

that hotel guy deserved it for reaching for his pants, he made a mistake but when there's guns pointed at you, there is no room for mistakes.

horse shit. There's no fucking comparison. The dude on his knees was doing everything in his power to understand the officer and comply with what he wanted. On his knees the whole time.
The cop didn't follow the policy stated by his station and that's why he died.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

when the cop says not to reach for your pants and you reach for your pants, then you fucking deserve it.

I love how that guy just gave up and left. Also the guy left of him, he realized shit was going down when he swallows as they start their monkeystuff

The four officers were not in a state of immediate peril requiring a lethal solution. Try watching this to understand how law enforcement is to handle someone complying with instructions, and under what circumstances a cop is allowed to pull the trigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOemQG8M7g4
Now fuck off and be a cop's ass kisser somewhere else.

I'm not saying that the cops weren't out of line, but when there's guns pulled on you, you obey every word as if it was from God himself. He didn't and he died, and deserved it.

Nogs die, God laughs.

what the fuck is this autistic shit?

Cop had to be ex-military. He shot within split seconds of the suspect and only allowed him to get one round off.

Attached: download.jpg (970x647, 53K)

The fight or flight response, a pure nigger reaction. Most of them aren't made for the modern world. They need a great white father figure to rule over them.

to be fair, maybe he was longing for death to bring sweet release.

why did this fat fuck put his hands on his back wtf

checked immensely true post

Attached: mbuti.jpg (360x290, 140K)

god I hate these stupid niggers

Can anyone explain the cop that was following about three blocks behind (it seemed) who shot at the stupid fleeing brainless negroid. Why would have shoot from so far away?

Hotel was an excellent use of force
>responding to a call about someone with a weapon
>uncooperative
>quickly reaches behind his back
IIRC he wasn’t actually armed, but that is pretty much irrelevant.

How to not get shot by police pointing a gun at you:
>lie down spread eagle face down
>ignore them
>don’t move
Eventually someone will come cuff you.

Why don't you go be a cuck somewhere else? Cop shoulda shot sooner, he let the nig get a round off.

You have to be kidding, he just said that to make them pause so he could shoot them, he fired one shot anyway.

Been a while since I saw it. That officer could have lawfully killed him at least 3 times.

Why do you fags have to have 20 threads about this shit whenever a nigger gets shot? You're just as bad as the fucking media

Free (you)s from mass-replying retards such as yourself.

Two different approaches on the death of #ThurmanBlevins, goy - one from our next Governor, @epmurphymn and one from a former governor. I’ll take Erin Murphy’s compassionate, responsible and wise approach, please.

Attached: E8918733-41DA-4C4B-8899-16B37E611225.jpg (2896x1991, 908K)

Attached: n stats complete.png (616x5370, 1.47M)