Why wont millennials get trade jobs?

i make six figures as a pipe welder

Attached: 1521856775724.png (640x427, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j2Wkv6zcUnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>6 figures
>always bottom 10% of 6 figures

$150k

It's not sexy/You'll be dead by 50.
I make six figures as well without having to get a trade job.
Start your own business and pay stupid people to work for you.

how?

hanging around with 90 IQ people gets real tiring quick

You know you can do that with a trade too right?

Because fapping to 2D while earning NEET bucks is easier.

Attached: EE5A9D54-A5F9-4F4B-859D-B29A0981E33E.jpg (217x250, 43K)

They rather owe six figures as pipe smokers

You re probably an alcoholic that works 70 hours a week lmao get rekt faggot

gatekeeped by boomers and illegals

This

I'll give you the advice someone once gave me.
Every man for himself.

no one will hire me since im a NEET sperg with no work xp

Because the media convinced them that only dullards and retards work with their hands.
Probably because the jews don't want Americans to have power, and Americans have traditionally been laborers.

Attached: 1511369428771.jpg (600x551, 85K)

Or learn pipefitting, then after 5-10 years start your own pipefitting business. Pay schmucks $50/hr to pipefit and charge $110/hr for pipefitting labor.

t. Chemical Engineer

I make less than that and have a Bachelors and a Masters degree (work as a psychotherapist). BUT, I only work 4 days a week and have full benefits, health, dental, vacation, personal time, 401k, PERSI. My free time is worth more than money.

Still 6 figures you stupid kike

Attached: EE511EA9-5DA6-471A-A6E4-571446839F00.jpg (400x558, 144K)

sure you do
post your tax return
liar

i dont have the money to pay for a trade school and for the time off work to go to it

How do you learn that trade?

and do you have a business?

It's more the kind of retards you hang around with as a tradesman.
They're like Al Bundy minus the humor, plus the most unlikely of unwarranted egos. You see university professors cruising by in their ritzy foreign cars while sparky up there thinks he's got this shit FIGURED OUT, unlike them poofy intellectuals.

It's a generalization, of course, but it's strangely common, like police officers and divorce, or math professors and alcoholism.

>social work
>worth the money
ok Chaim

>we are now having this exact same thread multiple times per day

I wonder who is constantly posting this?

Attached: 1532481282382.jpg (833x1024, 83K)

Yes, but I live in a free country.

literally because i'm too fat

>my math professor was a woman and drunk all the time
>my physics male professor too

>sparky
Hey good electricians are pretty damn smart. I agree with you about the other trades though.

>good at welding
>enjoy welding
>don't want to be blind with a fucked back when i'm 45
help

He probably does. He probably works his ass of for it, works 60+ hours a week, and spends a good portion of time on the road away from family. There are tradeoffs with everything. Its still better than being 6 figures in debt with only the skills you need to be a barista at Starbucks because you majored in queer studies, faggot.

I'm a phd and enjoy hard labor and working with my hands (ONCE IN AWHILE). Hard labor usually keeps the depression away. So I understand their reasoning.That said, it's also nice to use your brain and make enough money to come home from work without being tired or feel like you need to drink a six pack.

Because boomers have all the jobs
Plus there is a toxic macho social programming required for the time of education plus you need to find an apprenticeship

Because living in a motor home, smoking weed and drawing comics is way better.

>sparky up there thinks he's got this shit FIGURED OUT
My entire existence on this earth revolves around insulting the electricians at work as much as possible.

Electricians are glorified cable pullers where I work. The whole muh trade is superior bullshit is dumb tier. There are some smart and a lot of not too bright guys in most trades.

How do I start my own business

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 35K)

t. drywall guy

Boomer parents fell for the "you have to get an education" meme and saturated the market with godamn communists

>al bundy
omg im watching that right now, literally /ourshow/

>there is a toxic macho social programming required for the time of education
Time to change your tampon.

Life ain’t about work. I make plenty and live in Idaho where shit is cheap and there are plenty of awesome outdoor activities.

Yeah, it’s not worth saving. Call
Me when Whites are the Master
Race again

top kek

>be tradesman
>have no gay PC coworkers
>live relatively carefree life outside of work
>make low end six figures but get taxed way less if independent contractor

I mean if the extra money is worth all the stress having to pretend you care about minorities and human rights and slaving away for the jews, go ahead.

>"so user what did you study in college?
>"O-oh you went to trade school? t-that's nice you must be real talen-
>What do you mean you became a plumber

Great way to kill your dating life

Attached: spic gf.jpg (640x775, 50K)

Yeah, I heard you guys had some huge project in Canada that needed a lot of electricians that lasted a long time. Now you guys got a bunch of people running around with "year of experience" who pretty much only did exactly what you said.

>I really know how to lay pipe

enjoy your lung cancer and failing vision
make sure to buy a comfy coffin worth your money

entry level auditor or ta associate is 50-60k. desk jobs are bullshit.

tax

if it's not about work, why are you telling rich people what to do with their lives?

>Oh sorry user I'm not that type of girl anymore

Attached: df.jpg (612x612, 86K)

These boomers are here to help

youtu.be/j2Wkv6zcUnY

>Dating any of those oddfaced thots

Its better to find out early than later.

>It's more the kind of retards you hang around with as a tradesman
Yeah this, retards ruin everything.

Is it too late to start at 27 years old?

Im fucking tired of this office bullshit filled with women who gossip more than they work.

Isn't pipe welding somthing that takes a decade of practice? I know you can't take a crash course in welding and earn any significant amount of money

>why wont millennials get trade jobs?

Because not everyone is cut out for it, just like most trades people can't spell.

They should just get paid to succ all day

found the faggot boomer

found the gay defeatist leaf

Six figures welding pipe is totally possible in the non-3rd world. People saying he's lying are retards.

Belittling skilled labor as being 'for idiots' is part and parcel of the (((post-modern left's))) subversion of white culture. This has three main vectors of attack. 1) Much like Nascar, Country Music or anything else that working class whites do, making it seem 'dumb' is the objective, as that then marginalizes white culture and inspires white youth to not participate in it or acquire a solid cultural identity. 2) It serves to steer people into colleges and university to get worthless degrees ultimately indoctrinated. Ya see, your 4 year degree in Gender Studies makes you 'smart' while the guy who makes $120K a year welding pipe, well, he's 'dumb'. 3) The ultimate objective, though, is dissolving any forms of education that result in acquisition of engineering-IQ, as people who understand objective cause and effect cannot be bullshitted with social theories and will inevitably conclude that Jews are the root of all problems.

Never do it in a major metropolitan area, or do public work. Le 56% meme becomes La Luz Extinguido

Attached: 1531969074716.png (174x238, 50K)

Your post is pure blue-collar stupidity.

If the starting salary isn't at least eight figures millenials aren't interested.

Attached: 1527300956191.png (630x240, 24K)

my entire existence revolves around fixing your shitty work and cutouts

t. sparky

Quit posting * g o o d* information.

Attached: AFineAddition 1.png (750x543, 641K)

Which hood is that?

In my experience actual tradesmen are usually not that stupid. It also depends on the trade and how many drugs are being abused.
Labourers are retarded but either hard working or drifters that can't hold a job longer than 6 months.
You can abuse the fuck out of labourers too if they aren't doing their job.

I like that painting

Same brother. Combo and fabrication. Bored of one, go to the other.

Skilled trades are paid an absurd amount of money by companies, especially if you're (((unionized))). If you're good as an entrepreneur it's more risky but you get to be free

Attached: 8b4.gif (496x600, 237K)

>It's more the kind of retards you hang around with as a tradesman.

Yep, for every decent level head dude there are 10 times as many meat heads and crackheads. And about 20% of them are insufferable assholes that make it shittier for everyone else.

Nothing like going to work and talking about sports all day. Fuck that.

I met an underwater welder a long time ago. He worked mainly on bridges. That dude pulled in massive bank.

easier to just write java

Attached: 1503450106410.png (664x735, 78K)

>residential pleb thinks he can talk down to anybody.
YOU are the glorified lightbulb changer people joke about.

>Im fucking tired of this office bullshit filled with women who gossip more than they work.

Oh man, you're going to hate the trades.

>pipe welder

is this a homosexual euphemism?

Attached: 1532897983398s.jpg (125x103, 3K)

It depends on the trades.

Welders can be dumb but are generally high agency and aggressive. Electricians are usually smart but are often low agency. Carpenters are basically hoboes who can read a tape measure.

the amount of time that guy has to spend in certification classes must have been biblical in length

Attached: Dia9Xn_X0AIYDI4.jpg (750x914, 80K)

I value my physical & mental health

Nursing it is

Kek

Because you only got your apprenticeship because of a friend/relative and we don't have a connection.

Get an idea.

Attached: AntCompilation.jpg (125x79, 2K)

Proofs.

Attached: frame_0_1.png (256x256, 28K)

Heavy marketing from colleges and banks and credit card companies who make a fat wad off of loans and see them as a permanent slave class who will pay them for decades

This too

The other cool thing about nursing is I won't be surrounded by short tempered diphits that I'd risk jail time by assaulting

They apparently planned all the work around him. They would get everything ready and then he would show up and work. He wore those diving bell helmets and suits.

Nope. "Underwater welders" are actually commercial divers who learn how to stick weld. Its status as a mythical, ultra high paying profession is almost entirely bullshit. he Hollywood narrative of some guy who's the only guy that can weld underwater taking a helicopter to some oil rig and being paid $600 an hour to risk his life is horseshit. They get paid as commercial divers, a pay uptick if they can weld.

The actual profession that is closest to what people think underwater welders are would be high risk commercial maritime salvors.

I don't think it's that crazy. They get paid so much because they can very easily chop off a limb and there are no medical facilities at the bottom of the ocean. Also the entire time your down there is paid.
Apparently the job market is extremely crowded and it's all desperate people who will do anything for money

What trades are hard to spell? I'm a plummer and pretty smart, but even the retards can spell right

Butthurt sheetrocker detected. Shoulda studied harder in algebra class bro

>hands on work is seen as gross, not fun, and dangerous
>they can just pick up a job writing cat lists on buzzfeed
They want to be able to run an entire firm the second day out of college.

It's a myth. Commercial divers don't make an extraordinary amount of money. Also, on the global scene, Flips and Street Shitters who learned to dive are now taking a lot of that work, thus depressing the pay.

You just described ft.MAc/Alberta

My cousin did it and he bought his house outright so he was definitely pulling in some cash. He said he got extremely lucky though

You can make six figures outside of trades...