Righteous Anger

Let us gather our energy friends. Drop your favorite biblical passages or otherwise about righteous anger and overcoming of the wicked. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
I'm not a practicing Christian, but I was raised as one, recently I have been looking at the bible more and more and feel like the words speak to the heart of good men and makes the spirit soar with vigor. Whites need to be reinvigorated with our lifeblood, the word of God, or we will lose our civilization and with it, the light of this world shall be extinguished. Perhaps forever.

Psalm 144:1
“Blessed Be the Lord, my Rock,
Who readies my hands for war, and my fingers for battle.”

Psalms 58:10
The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked."

Attached: 1507755964978.jpg (542x540, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WO4XJA5kOCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ephesians 6:11 - 6:20

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Attached: 1312920002207.jpg (1227x1187, 359K)

weren't the knights executed for heresy and demon worship?
Yes, I believe they were

FUCKING KILL ALL NIGGERS AND JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are the types of people I despise. I am a Christian, I do not hate atheists, but I hate the ones who either show the most vile, despicable hatred towards Christians, and those who make all atheists look stupid, by becoming one to seem smarter. Back to my point, similarly to the 14 year old boys who want to seem smarter, the redneck boomers who don't know how to read are making all Christians seem stupid. I think we should all get together, the Pope, whoever leads the atheists, all their followers, and have a friendly conversation, about things that don't involve the hatred of another group.

>0 well-structured posts
10/10

>and those who make all atheists look stupid, by becoming one to seem smarter
What?
>whoever leads the atheists
Nobody leads atheists. Lol.

>nobody leads atheists
Satan would like to have a word with you.

Atheists dont believe in satan.

>"i dont believe it therefore it doesnt exist"
OKKkkkkk. You realize gravity is just a theory right?

BTW

Proverbs 29:16
When the wicked are multiplied, transgression increaseth: but the righteous shall see their fall.

>i dont believe it therefore it doesnt exist
Never said that.
>You realize gravity is just a theory right?
I dont think you know what "theory" means in the scope of science. But if you are unsure of gravity, go outside and jump.
>quoting scripture
Why

Isaiah 43:1 & 43:2
But now, this is what the Lord says—
he who created you, Jacob,
he who formed you, Israel:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.

Irrespective of your beliefs about the afterlife... for those few who are chosen to do godly work, these words are true. Let nothing stop you, Deus Vult.

Forgive me father for I have Sperged. THe fap is strong with this one.

To be fair, killing atheists, heretics, and so on is a reasonable idea when you consider that killing them would prevent them from spreading heresy or incorrect faiths that would doom others to hell. Imagine how many people might have avoided eternal torment if all Muslims had been exterminated back in the day.

And who allowed the muslim religion in the first place ? if billions of muslims go to hell then God made it so

>quoteing scripture, why
because thats what this thread is for dumbshit, get out

>killing people that i disagree with is reasonable
10/10

Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

Attached: BAC010BC-10F0-49EF-A5AF-43708E1B72AE.jpg (491x315, 46K)

I thought you had a point.

>Fox News viewers
Tells you all you need to know. No one here cares about retarded American evangelical Prots and no one here watches Fox Jews

>god made it so
God isn't all powerful you tit. If he was we would just be living in a communist utopia. God is just a God, among Gods, and he like others fights for our souls. We are not perfect and are prone to influence from outside sources. God is perhaps all-knowing, but he does not have ultimate control, neither do the demons, we are the creators in this world, except for the most rare of instances they act through the heart of man.

>God is just a God, among Gods
Where in the bible does it say this?

Attached: 1510033746929.png (1069x1054, 1.05M)

Here is my point

Copyright (c) UWorld, Please do not save, print, cut, copy or paste anything while a test is active.

God is not omniscience

Attached: Screenshot_35.png (790x538, 830K)

I will just say, we are beating the left. Hard. We are beating them. I have been here for 45 years and have never seen what I am seeing now. Wish I could hug some of you guys. There is a movement happening that is so strong it is scaring the shit out of them. Keep going boys. I love you. I mean that.

deuteronomy 21:18-21

excellent. given that in orfer to be a god, omniscience is paramount...

According to theologians through the ages, we should understand god as an all-knowing all powerful being. That is a premise which must hold in order for god to exist. According to theologians, the bible is the word of god and therefore should be about as perfect as can be, it being the work of an all-knowing all-powerful entity.

The Old Testament enumerates the ways in which god the creator interacts with his creations. In those texts he makes it abundantly clear he wants a supplicant human. When humans are less than adulatory he smites them. He demands they sacrifice animals and children. When really dismayed that he is not getting the attention he deserves, he picks one family to round up all the animals, floods the earth and then sets about repopulating with only the repentant. Yet, he still does not get enough asses in the pews for his liking. The answer? A new testament.

The New Testament is filled with anecdotes of a loving god. One that bathes the feet of the poor and cures the terminally ill. God of the New Testament turns water into wine and loaves into fishes to feed people instead of rendering their crops asunder with plagues. Huh. Go figure. You can attract more flies with honey than vinegar.

The fact that the figurehead had to do a complete 180 in order to acquire the faithful shows that the figurehead is flawed. If the figurehead was truly all knowing, then he would have known that the OT was not going to win over mankind. Having to rewrite his complete purpose and motus operandi is nothing short than admitting to having made a catastrophically bad judgement. A god that has to correct himself is proving that he is less than godlike. If god is not godlike, then he can not exist.

The bible, therefore, proves that god does not exist.

It's perfectly reasonable. a few million heretics in hell vs. billions in the long run. Killing the unconvertible is logically merciful.

Muslims go to hell because they believe the wrong faith, God didn't make this so.

user plz, I simply do not care that the book says God is all powerful. It also says its untampered with throughout the eons of time and I have a hard time believing it knowing what I do about its history and the spirit of man.

There is truth in the bible, there are incredibly useful lessons in there and it is ultimately an excellent guide to human behavior and how to rule a society.

However, this is earth, man is evil, and driven to do evil things, either through his own corruption or that from the outside. The proof that god is not all powerful pretty obvious, and just because some guy didnt scribe it down into a book doesnt mean shit to me. Satan exists? But how can he god is all powerful! The struggle on this earth is between good and evil, and the soul of man. Lots of entities exists here, and they are all self interested, "God" is among them, but he is not the only one. Don't take it so fucking literally or you will be led over a cliff.

>how to rule a society.
Ahhh. So it is not a divine text, but a pyramid scheme.

so do african tribes with no means of communication go to hell simply because they "dont believe"

“O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."

Wait, shit. That the Koran. Whoops.

>omniscience is paramount
says who?
>humans say he must be all powerful, all knowing
k

Also, you are aware that the words omniscient and omnipotent were created by bible scholars to describe godliness?

Can someone link me a beautiful fucking bible, I want to read it in KVJ and preferably leather or calf skin.

How does one create everything without omniscience?

Acts 2:17
>In the last days, God says,
>I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
>Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
>your young men will see visions,
>your old men will dream dreams.
I've been seeing since 2003, when I was 15. For the first time in my life, about a week and a half ago, I found someone I didn't know before it was too late. I also have a birthmark in my hair, and my great grandmother was born with a veil and could heal with a verse. My mother sees, too, but in waking life more than dreams.

>Muslims go to hell because they believe the wrong faith, God didn't make this so.

How did he not make it so ? he knew that Islam would be the biggest thread to the west , all he did have to do was to kill mohamed and billions souls are saved. There for God allowed islam to be born

It is what I said it is, to me. Others can interpret it how they like. Regardless the universalism brought about in the bible are the shoulders on which western society resides. You aren't going to offend me by going down some road about his lack of omnipotence. I never saw it that way to begin with. Like I said, I'm non-practicing, I'm just trying to get some good quotes not listen to some fedora tipping sperg.

Yes, but they go to hell because they are niggers

I think those tribes might be okay.

It's most likely a punishment sent for Western immorality.

>all he did have to do was to kill mohamed
muh man. logic is beautiful is it not?

I already said he is one among many, A GOD, may have, but I doubt the Christian one did. I could just as easily ascribe it to some fantasy a desert dweller had because he couldnt describe his vision properly.

Yes we have a smart man here , but islam was born 500 years after Christ

I'm pretty sure questioning God's ways is heretical and dooms you to Hell.

You are right in a way and wrong in another. God as we think of it is not a being. But is because it can talk to us. The best way to describe it in our "talk" is a force. IT and not a HE is unified force that we are looking for and will never find. Ever. In reguards to the bible, understand you were being spoken to in baby speak.

>he is one among many
THou shall not hold any graven image before me.

THat is pretty straight foreard. he is the only god. Acording to the bible. Next thing you will tell me the bible is full of shit.

yeah it does a 180
compare genesis chapter 17 to mark chapter 5

if you are lazy genesis tells you to get circumcised and mark tells you that jesus is worthless with circumcision

>a few million heretics in hell vs. billions in the long run.
If hell were true. Did you want to prove it exists? You could just prove your god exists and there wouldnt be any?

I think God wants us to question everything , how else will we get answers ?

>you were being spoken to in baby speak.
Really? Then why are christians always saying that "well you need to take that metaphorically?"

If it is written in baby speak, all should be read as literal.

As far as I know, the Church is to give you answers.

If I recall scripture correctly, Jesus was not a particularly peaceful man when he encountered sin. I recall Jesus as a man who unflinchingly charged sinners to change their ways, and if they continued to sin, would lay down a holy ass-whooping.

The wrath of man may not produce the righteousness of God, but are we as Christians not charged to seek out and tear down sin wherever it appears?

No God gives us answers is the Church a omnipotent omniscience being ?

satan doesnt exist

Are you interested in the truth?

> 16Rejoice evermore. 17Pray without ceasing. 18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 19Quench not the Spirit. 20Despise not prophesyings. 21Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22Abstain from all appearance of evil.

>21Prove all things; hold fast that which is good

You are right "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." 1 Thessalonians 5:21

Not ALL things though "But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain."

Psalms 23:4
Though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

>bible is full of shit
Some it surely is the result of the perversion of man. Pope is a holy guy, yet hes a border breaking commy now? Just humans user, just humans, god acts on this earth through the heart of man IMO.

>ONLY GOD
Power structure and hierarchy are important. As if humans didn't realize this at the time. Get a grip. I would see the gospel as the uninterrupted unedited holy word of god if he wrote it and printed it himself. He didn't. My own understanding of the universe and the rules at play here suggest that the bible is an explanation, made by simple people of a complex topic they didn't have the language to describe. I don't even doubt divine insight per se but I can imagine miscommunications or second thoughts. Those same rules apply today, but we are more sophisticated and able to define, explain, and engage those rules.

Prayer => law of one, like begets like, concentration and will are used to create

They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.

>god acts on this earth through the heart of man
So when the clergy skull fuks the choir boys, what is god saying to the hearts of those men?

With over a 200 Christian denominations there are no foolish questions anymore

Can God make a rock so heavy that he can't lift it? that is a foolish question brother.

And am I born to die?
To lay this body down?
And must my trembling spirit fly
Into a world unknown,

A land of deepest shade,
Unpierced by human thought,
The dreary regions of the dead,
Where all things are forgot?

Soon as from earth I go,
What will become of me?
Eternal happiness or woe
Must then my portion be:

Waked by the trumpet's sound,
I from my grave shall rise,
And see the Judge, with glory crowned,
And see the flaming skies!

And see the Judge, with glory crowned,
And see the flaming skies!

youtube.com/watch?v=WO4XJA5kOCs

Attached: confederate soldiers praying.jpg (1080x854, 759K)

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

Attached: C299690F-95C1-4E87-9A40-38ABAE9B3D38.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

yes

NO.

We can't understand. It is, the whole book, in baby speak. Some of it makes sense, not all of it. If you think that you do, go and try to understand superposition, entanglement, and we willl always have questions. Dimensions that we don't live in. God is all.

Is it , it is more something to think about , and also has nothing to do with division , your quoting a bible verse , but we are long past that

Avoiding Divisions
>8This saying is trustworthy. And I want you to emphasize these things, so that those who have believed God will take care to devote themselves to good deeds. These things are excellent and profitable for the people. 9But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, arguments, and quarrels about the Law, because these things are pointless and worthless. 10Reject a divisive man after a first and second admonition,…

>what does he say to them
Prepare to go to hell I would imagine

The clergy is just man, and as such prone to the sins of man. As far as I'm concerned they have all turned to the dark side and take orders from those demons as well. Same with the pastors that welcome in the brown hoards to ruin the land.

God, a god among many gods, acts through the heart of man. Other gods, or demons given their evil nature, can do the same. This is a battle for the human soul and the most he can do is lay out the frame work for us to understand what happens in the next realm if we are not.

Truth is it was over money

Dunno. But the pope and his friends are next :D

Attached: 1507260877867.jpg (1478x1896, 385K)

There is no "he". IT is an it.

The atheist experiment has been a miserable failure. Western civilization must return to its Christian roots if it is to survive

Attached: 1526831059105.jpg (951x1024, 224K)

Is it something to think about? "The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men." it is if you want to commit sin.

Why are you quoting from a bible that's not the KJV?

>Prepare to go to hell I would imagine
That is what he is saying to the choir boys? What kind of sadistic god condemns an adolescent to hell?

>atheist experiment
At last count, the religious far outnumber those who do not beilieve in sky fairies. If anything has failed it is religion.

I am using bible hub that shows me all translations , as i am not studying i just grab any translation

Avoiding Divisions

>9But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. 10A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; 11Knowing that he that is
such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

>9But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, arguments, and quarrels about the Law, because these things are pointless and worthless. 10Reject a divisive man after a first and second admonition, 11knowing that such a man is corrupt and sinful; he is self-condemned.…

>sky fairies
You talk like a 15 year old who got lost on the way to r/atheism

Attached: 1522743439643.jpg (1680x914, 499K)

Surely user, we are just anthropomorphizing here, relax.God doesn't care if you call him he, or zir.

>At last count, the functioning cells in my body far outnumber the cancerous cells. If anything's the problem, it's the functioning cells.

Fuck off shill God is THE FATHER

But who decides what is foolishness? is it not that you have to think about something before you can deem it foolish

Answer the question. WHat kind of god condemns a choir boy to hell by having them skull fucked?

I've not yet seen one atheist on here address this chart. Lets see if our fedora tipping friend can explain it

Attached: 1527643166890.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Hence how stupid the analogy was to begin with. We are controlled by the religious at all levels. THerefore the atheist experiment has nevber existed.

Answer the first question first. How is god sending love to the hearts of the choir boy choking on clergy cock?

A sequence of verses explaining how God's words are absolute and you should avoid people who by means of mental gymnastics try to tell you otherwise. Are you a believer? What do you think of those verses?

>That is what he is saying to the choir boys? What kind of sadistic god condemns an adolescent to hell?
Quit being obtuse friend. Obviously to the rapists.

To the boys, most likely I'm sorry they came in my name.

Either way, this is a battlefield, there will be casualties, we cannot protect everyone, slay every foe, or win every battle. Demons raping children under the guise of the lord should inspire hatred amongst followers. I would expect a violent purge but everybody just let it go because of some turn the other cheek shit. At this point the power structure has been compromised as far as I'm concerned. Is that a reason not to read the bible and take some of the lessons to heart, I do not thing so personally.

>We are controlled by the religious at all levels
kek. You really are from r/atheism aren't you

Attached: Faces of Atheism2.jpg (456x480, 83K)

>having cancer is fine as long as most of the rest of my body is okay
The atheist experiment was freedom of religion.

>observe all things that I have commanded you
>ten commandments
>Don't be a fuggin goof

It's easy to tell if a thought is foolish, at first glance it becomes apparent.

>To the boys, most likely I'm sorry they came in my name.
Sorry? I am pretty sure any person skull fuked is an atheist for life. THen there is there ability to sway people away from god. The bible is full of stories of how when in need, just pray. Well, I am pretty sure few choir boys prayed for more cock down the gullet. THerefore, god has forsaken all the choir boys. If god is all about getting asses into the pews, he is going about it all wrong.

I already told you we are long passed that Christianity is a mess there are no foolish questions anymore

>Trying this hard to be edgy
Embarrassing. Get off the internet and go clean your room.

Attached: 1485397413514.jpg (281x440, 29K)

are your congress critters mostly religious or athiests?