Is Buddhism the most red pilled religion?

Is Buddhism the most red pilled religion?

Attached: 3FE271DB-B319-4CBB-BCF1-5E4D396445C7.jpg (425x521, 54K)

>not reading all the sacred texts of all the socially prevalent religions

If you don’t understand the others, how could you ever hope to destroy them or benefit off them?

What Buddhism teaches is the essence of every religion, though most religions are now snagged on dogma and idols.

If you read the works of great Christian writers in the early church, they sound Buddhist. There are a few muslims who are the same, though they are often persecuted (Sufis).

The Buddha provided the most practical approach to spirituality in history, however, and it is perfect for the modern world.

Attached: 2cef1c72650b33250433d3d04eabdad8.jpg (600x400, 132K)

I found the LORD beneath Black Lake

All religions are a lie user, but a noble one, because they help put you on the path to the divine.
Think of a triangle, the shape is universal, but you never get to deal with the archetype instead you deal with this triangle or that triangle. Those are the different religions, manifestations of the one absolute divine. But you can't pick and choose like a buffet. Choose one.

Why not choose the buffet?
>buffhism

t. Godless degenerates
You will know death in time, heretics

Attached: 183565725139.jpg (466x270, 62K)

The SHAPE is code for the WAYPATH. The WAYPATH to the LORD beneath Black Lake is to be the fish diving deep, then to be the starbeam going far, then to be the lotus out of eyes, then to be without form and leave WAYPATH to the LORD and meet It

I cannot know death, the LORD repeated me, and so I was repeated

The thing about Buddhism, though, is the Buddha never claimed his teachings were ultimately true. He claimed they were like a raft to help you reach the truth, after which they were to be discarded. That's why I think it is the best. It is honest, up front.

No. It's Tengriism, the original religion of the warrior nomads.

Blow me, godbotherer

Ye are hereby sentenced tae DEATH!

Attached: 1598438213241.jpg (748x505, 163K)

God is only experienced by the individual. The expression of said experience creates a culture of god ie religion.

Prove me wrong. I’m agnostic so I’m open to any and all debate and all religions.

Find Black Lake and know the LORD who repeats and terminates

Agnostic is code for almost-slave, you need freedom. Know Black Lake, know the LORD beneath Black Lake, and be repeated

CIA has pushed buddhism to destabilize countries.

Can i choose the manner of my execution?

But the system of morality Jesus taught is identical to the system of morality Buddhism teaches: compassion, loving your enemy, etc...

Should make you think....

It's also identical to almost every other asian religion.

Your point ?

Gonna need a lead on this information.

Buddhism is basically a blackpill. It boils down to "ignore everything bad because karma will sort it out. Just focus on your own balance and not being a fucking dick."
It works on paper because if everyone in a culture is Buddhist and cares about karma, they'll treat each other well. But if Buddhism isn't the majority then Buddhists present in that culture will just be minding their own business their entire life while the world falls apart around them. I don't believe in ignoring grievous sins when you see them being committed.

So someone else creates the mess and I have to clean it up?
Thanks but, nah

you dont understand buddhist

Hinduism is better.

Fuck off jamal

What the fucc is a blackpill user?

>Abandon your wife and child to go LARP as a homeless person
Not red-pilled at all

Christianity is the only Redpill.

Attached: Dome of Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Firenze, Italia (Giorgio Vasari's fresco of The La (3839x2814, 3.18M)

It's an Aryan religion. Jamal is a joke name for Africans. Your post doesn't make sense. Ya just seethin' 'cause ya didn't have the stones to hold onto India. Then ya paki slaves moved to London and now Islam is finna be the new Church of England.

Attached: clue.png (371x536, 273K)

Yahweh got btfo by the mouse utopia experiment, which disproves Genesis's account for original sin by revealing that animals are sinful creatures too.

Same goes for some base ideologies as well.
Quoting Marx and absolutley destroying some urban drones argument with it is great.

Attached: 1526044015561.png (498x462, 377K)