This is perhaps the best analogy I've ever seen lol rapists btfo'd!

This is perhaps the best analogy I've ever seen lol rapists btfo'd!

Attached: 38007984_1826818704083991_3494730247834697728_n.jpg (480x490, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_sadism_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

explain the autism here

Agreed, Hollywood pedophiles are violent and sadistic. Dan Harmon will face justice.

Yes

It's about sex, and that's it; some might get off on being having control, but they're still doing it for sex.

>not murder -- excision of a malignant tumour

Attached: paying_for_the_wall.jpg (608x331, 123K)

>rapists btfo
literally nobody is for rape. Stop pretending there is.

Rape is about sex. If somebody kicked you in the leg you wouldn't call it rape.

> Agreed, white Christian armies of pedo priests will face justice

Ftfy

There is serial rapists who have admitted that they stopped getting off while raping there victims. It's just this behavior of wanting to hurt others.
When a child starts torturing/killing animals its not because they want to be hunters. They enjoy hurting a weaker creature and watching it suffer. Majority of rapists and pedophiles where molested and abused as kids so they have a desire to re-take there dominance by hurting others in the similar way.

>If you hit a person with a car you wouldn't call it driving

You think im going to defend degeneracy of some religious group? The rope has no preferences, just those who deserve it.

Rape is about sex, some people get off on the violence aspect of rape. Sex and violence aren't mutually exclusive.

because the motivation of the person hitting you with the spade wouldn't be gardening, it would be violence. the motivation of rapists is the sex they are getting.

Then you're dealing with someone who's out of the scope of specific violence and just going for sadism.

>explain autism
Tumblr formating

>Women shouldn't go through the dark park wearing green aprons. We know this statistically increases the risk of being spaded.
>REEEEEEE Stop victim blaming! Teach men not to spade.

Yes, but if I call a spade a spade (and a rapist), I get called racist, and calls to have me spayed.

When 538 Jihads are responded to with 9 Crusades, you might have a problem with Crusades.

What do you call it when somebody else calls someone a "person-who-hits-people-with-shovels" baselessly and destroys their life and faces zero consequences even if it's indisputably proven to be a false claim?

Its not autism. It's pretty good actually, and is true.
The bottom part is pretty much the tumblr version of posting pic related.

Attached: 1500369289289.jpg (605x586, 70K)

This depends on the case. For most violent rapes, the violence is the part that causes arousal. For most rapes where alcohol or some other depressant or tranquilizer was used, they are about sex.

So technically both of us are both correct and incorrect, but the image of "Rape" that this board thinks of is typically violent, brutal rapes. So that is why, as someone posting to someone else on this board, say that their assessment above is correct.

It's about power. How stupid do you have to be to understand that? That's why Castrating rapists doesn't help they'll still rape but use objects

Only the rapist can say with authority why they raped. If you aren't a rapist then it's just a hypothesis and of no real value. Unless you are presenting the reports from actual rapists.

It's an incorrect analogy. The example about hitting someone with a gardening tool is a crime which leaves evidence. Some crime leaves no evidence. This causes many problems in the legal field. The reason why judges and juries have to evaluate the possibility that an alleged rape victim may or may not be someone who had sex and regretted it and then mistreated the situation as as rape is specific to case with no physical evidence. That is why they are forced to evaluate personality, behavior, and the danger of passing judgement based on hearsay. No judge or jury who had to evaluate such a situation had been tricked into it because they didn't understand some childish wordplay about rape, violence and gardening tools. On another note, I love how men have much harder time proving rape in the legal field and how women are privileged both when they are the victim and the perpetrator but for some reason rape is misconstrued as a sexist/gender issue discriminatory toward women.

*snap*

If the "gardener" hit someone on the head with a spade, split him up in smaller parts, dug out a couple of holes, buried them in regular distances together with seeds, put earth on top, and would water them in regular intervals, I would certainly consider that gardening. Sure, it includes murder, but you use the parts as fertilizer, so it's gardening.

What I don't get is why it even fucking matters, rape is rape
I had a huge argument with a libshit friend about it back in the day and he get really salty when I admitted that I didn't really care, it just didn't make any sense

I don't get any of it but if someone hits me with a spade im calling the police on the spade.

This implies that only violent rape is rape

If someone planted flowers in your garden without your permission you would still call it gardening though, which is the correct analogy.

of course, all those who worship jews should face justice?

Sex is violence in its nature

Stop hating on rapists.

So we all agree having sex with a drunk woman isn't rape then? Because its not violent.
I mean Gardening Under the Influence is still gardening.
As a date-gardener I really love this analogy

This post is autism.

So rape is not a sexual offence?
Therefore rapists should not be put on the list of sexual offenders.

Is hitting a person with a spade rape?

Attached: 1496058672288.gif (565x565, 513K)

>Agreed, white Christian armies of pedo priests will face justice
>a handful of pedo priests spread over decades vs millions of recently arrived racist pedo muzzies
really fires the almonds!

Attached: 1532440936574.png (661x801, 860K)

That's completely fair, to be honest.

Or it would be if withdrawing consent midway and regret weren't also considered rape.

Sure, most guys are trying to control girls through rape and even if they really like the girl, they arguably abuse her because that love is not reciprocated rather than being overtaken with lust.

At the same time, though, if some dude honestly believes the girl consented or is okay with it only to find out afterward that she wasn't consenting, then her reputation does come into play. If she's a hoe, you could argue that that set a precedent.

>someone planted flowers in your garden
kek

I didn't realize people were saying rape isn't violence.

Attached: 1530650836867.jpg (466x466, 32K)

hang rapists
hang anyone who gets someone else hanged by lying
physically remove the worst of both sexes
be done with it

P ^ Q -> R
Does not matter what P or Q is.

You are pretty much doing this
" was not about Violence. It was about Revenge"

>So is not about violence?
>Therefore, is not a violent movie.

The fact that the example is not 1 to 1 is a testament to how far off base your assessment is.

Sexual violence is a thing. So to distinguish between violence and sex is idiotic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_sadism_disorder
If a person experiences sexual arousal through violently sexually abusing someone, it is impossible to claim sex has nothing to do with the reason for the crimes.

What happens if you hit a hoe with a spade is it violence or gardening?

If I stick my dick in a flowerbed does that count as sex?

> a handful of pedo priests spread over decades vs millions of recently arrived racist pedo muzzies

Cancer approves of gay rapist priests because accusations.

Neck yourself.

>Its not autism. It's pretty good actually
>hit someone because you want to hit him
>it's the exact same thing as raping someone, because clearly when you want to use violence you take the time to have sex with the person involved

G E N I U S

What if they kick you in the groin?

I know its unintuitive. But it's mostly a wording issue.

This is one of those things where it's 50/50, but contextually, the majority of rapes are violent ones, not alcohol related or tranquilizer related ones.

A good flaw to this may be with pedophiles, but i don't want to even understand the mind of a pedophile so i rather be wrong on this one.

Attached: 1510665469093.jpg (450x453, 65K)

That's definitely foreplay.

>rapists btfo'd
That's fine. I hate niggers too.

Cool
We should totally bring rape down to misdemeanor assault
Like if you rape a woman you get the same fine or community service or whatever you would get if you slapped someone.

So the rapist has to die first for the false accuser to hang? Seems fair.

If the point of sex is to have an orgasm and 80% of victims do in forced rape the analogy would only work if a tomato or something flew out when you hit them with spade, in which case I would call it gardening.

So is all sex violent? Why do girls ask you to choke them? Do they like rape?

The problem is leftist confuse the stated example with

"Hey, I see you're into gardening, wanna plant a few flowers together?" and you replying "Sure" and then later claiming the guy smacked you in the face instead.

Attached: 95973412.jpg (326x264, 18K)

Jail for lying, but not necessarily death because it may have been hysteria. If you lie all the way to getting someone executed then you get executed.
Women think they're all one big unit. If one woman dies in childbirth the rest of them go "WE'RE DYING! DYING YOU HEAR?!"

Execute one and the rest will be so shocked that they'll remember it forever. Hell the last person condemned for being a witch in Ireland was in 1324 and her name is still known nearly 700 years later.

If I wanted to inflict violence, there are far easier, safer (for me) and more effective ways of committing violence without having to get my dick out. Rape is not about violence, violence is just the means to the end which is. sex.

The definition of sex is penis inside vagina. Consent has nothing to do with it, just like the way you feel has nothing to do with your gender.
If you hit someone with a spade it indeed isn't gardening though.

Attached: 863570205377.jpg (400x399, 33K)

"Is about violence" is kind of a nonsense statement that just serves to shuffle the issue somewhere else. If someone said that getting assaulted was "about violence" you'd shake your head. There are dozens of possible motivations and dynamics involved in this very broad category.

Yet when it comes to rape, we're supposed to believe this very simple, one-size-fits-all model of someone who "just wants to do violence."

A better comparison is having no yard, so using someone else’s to garden. It’s about the gardening, not about the property damage. It was done due to an inability to garden before, just as rape is done from an inability to get sex.

>rapists btfo'd
That's it! Tell rapists off with an analogy. That'll fucking help. They're bound to never rape again now.

Attached: 1520144941965.jpg (242x242, 11K)

That depends, did you want to make compost.

> It's an incorrect analogy

Hold on now buddy, are you saying that lefties have a habit of basing their moral frameworks from hamfisted strawmen, false equivalence, and hyperbole arguments that random thots share on social media?

>hitting you in the face with a spade will cause a tomato plant to grow
These people oversimplify things to a childish level constantly.

Agreed. It is an energy transfer. Subjugation of anothers will and the associated fear response is a complete high for rapists and abusers. To me, this shows how weak these individuals are. They cannot sustain their lives off their own energy and must take. Straight up energy Vampirism.

Rape often leaves evidence - vaginal abrasions, tearing, bleeding, and other trauma.

Regret sex doesn't leave that evidence.

>This is one of those things where it's 50/50, but contextually, the majority of rapes are violent ones, not alcohol related or tranquilizer related ones.

You are confusing the need to achieve physical supremacy to have forced sex with actually wanting to exercise violence for the sake of it

But it is about sex. Penis in vagina is sex. It's about getting off. If I stabbed you in the neck with a pencil you wouldn't call it rape or creative writing. If I ran over you with a car that wouldn't make me Tony Stewart. If I poked you with a needle I wouldn't be a tailor.

Rape is the use of violence to acquire sex. If a homeless person steals from a grocery store you wouldn't call it thrill seeking.

Disagree. It is an energy exchange of an extreme nature. Everything we experience is this. It also carries very strong consequences energetically speaking and opens one up to have their own energy siphoned in various ways. Has anyone ever met a joyful rapist?

This is why pedophilia is so rampant. The pure form of energy received from a child is greater than that of an adult. Do rapists know this? Those who run in occult circles absolutely do. For them this is absolutely not about sex at all. It is about power. It is about moving up on the pyramid. They seek this power in all forms. Penis and vagina aside.

Muslims want to rape cause they are horny.

Different rapists have different motives in the same sense that different murderers have different motives.

I 100% agree that rape is sometimes all about the power. Only sometimes though. There are other motives as well.

I would argue that rape is more often about being a "crime of opportunity" than "about power/violence".

Example: There is a college party. Everyone gets drunk as fuck. A female drinks too much. The female did not come with a boyfriend. The female dressed provocatively. The female passed out on some back bedroom on the 2nd floor away from the party. Someone clogged the shitter on the 1st floor and it's 2:30 AM most people are passed out, or left. Guy goes to take a piss on 2nd-floor pisses and on his way back looks for a place to crash for the night. Finds the half-naked female passed out drunk on the bed. Next to her is her purse with $300 in it. Guy roots through it snatches her cash then gives her some dick before leaving. The guy got $300 + Pussy for free. Guy won by being shady if he gets away with it.

Attached: 1519043101634.jpg (900x1336, 76K)

Attached: But+only+for+a+women+i+guess_0903be_6029549.jpg (540x680, 61K)