Why is tumblr spreading nihilism?

Why is tumblr spreading nihilism?

Attached: PartialScreenshot_20180731-143818.png (1440x1486, 1.64M)

Why doesn't she just put a fucking bullet in her head then?

jews

>le Big Lebowski ethos

>she

WHY IS SHE DOING IT WRONG THO

Attached: 1529818376898.jpg (609x700, 334K)

Because they are filthy plebes and can't reed, but love to hell anything that has any sort of romantic idea.
Plus modern world and "traditions" enable nihilism in a rather powerful way.

That ain't the big lebowski thing through. In the big lebowski they said even nazis are better than nihilists

Yes, she. Fagget homo

There's simply no fucking way that's a man.

Because they think Rick and Morty brand nihilism is what nihilism is

Because tumblr is full of women.

That's a girl, ignore the trap loving faggets.

Tumblr hates r&m and the men who like it.
Since when are women nihilistic? Doesn't make sense.

>she

I’m honestly not even sure anymore. Wouldn’t be surprised either way. Men are even better at being women than women are

Kys fagget. It's a regular girl who lifts.

>this much edge
>outing yourself to the whole world as someone who cannot be trusted

Attached: 1524175599880.png (600x580, 360K)

>Since when are women nihilistic?
Since liberalism and free-speech turned into a thing? Of course, not all women are nihilists. I'm being specific here, since we are talking about tumblr.

you dumbasses really need to stop assuming peoples genders.

nihilism is the natural reaction to the current state of the west and humanity in general

>Men are even better at being women than women are

Attached: yk9puua189g01.png (672x487, 427K)

Still women are emotional which goes against nihilism

this

Kys gender bender. She's an actual female.

Doesn't matter

Dude. I’m attracted to her
I like masculine looking girls
Tall and Thin is the best

>Why is tumblr spreading nihilism?
For literally no reason at all. Fuck, learn to read

Jesus fucking Christ. I would not even be able to tell. Does he have A women’s voice? Only way i would know

That's the thing. If you don't have emotions, you wouldn't turn to nihilism in in the first place; You would be a sociopath. The number one reason for people to turn to nihilism is simply because they are braindead and want to be different. It's one of the most retarded concepts on earth.

Why are you using Tumblr

>Why is tumblr spreading nihilism?
Because degenerate lefties seek to destroy standards they can't live up to.

Who is she? She's beautiful.

Values are limiting action and dictate certain behaviours. As the most priviliged creatures in human history, bourgeoise white women will agitate for the deconstruction of whatever institutions shackle their base biological drives and egocentric interests. The destination of this agitation is an existence as a grotesque parasite on society and a slave to their biological urges. A subhuman devolution.

This agitation will specifically occur on social media where they do not experience real world repercussions for their egotism. They do not practice this in their daily lives, here they conform to society and enforce social rules themselves.

Attached: übermensch.jpg (385x500, 28K)

Elkvagina on tumblr

Why would a nihilist be on an organized image sharing site?

Pleasure

what's her name again ? deer something ??

I'd like to spread her nihilism if you know what i mean ha ha

Attached: 1496686097034.jpg (470x595, 201K)

True nihilists don't give two shits about anything. Wearing a shirt like that only makes you look edgy/cool/whatever. Typical female behavior.

Attached: 1491927839664.jpg (1080x720, 171K)

why is her head so small?

Go fuck yourself queerfaggot. Biology tell us that there are only 2 genders, and natural final destination of life is to breed and continue life on earth. Your faggy ideology is bullshit. And don't give me informations from any jewish sciencist because you won't convince me that chopping off dick for pleasure is heathly and normal. TLDR - FUCK OFF FAGGOT, YES YOU ARE FAGGOT !

>Biology tell us that there are only 2 genders
Bullshit, biological sex and gender are two different things
gender is a social construct

Gender is a sociology term coined by John Money a few decades ago, 'sex' is the word you want

>biological gender
>bullshit
LMAO

Attached: Laugh.jpg (340x300, 48K)

Attached: 21C04536-51E9-4634-8B0D-F8DC8D53256B.png (1052x714, 1.03M)

ugh, moosefix. Why do people like her?
She tried to make herself a lolcow too as far as I'm aware. Completely self obsessed.

Went to uni with her, stupid attention seeking dumb cunt.
I think she's got crohn's disease or some other faggoty gay shit.

Why would you think that mentally sane people have a reason to habitually post online in the first place?

Attached: 1532066397401.png (571x763, 648K)

Because mankind needs useful purpose to release feel-good chemicals. Vice only gets you so high before you either come down twice as hard or never come down at all and embrace the void.

Attached: 57f.png (889x592, 286K)

>at least they had an ethos, dude

You'd be able to tell from the destroyed hole where a penis once was. It's a gorefest.

Yes

Please stop posting my friend here
Gib money to her kickstarter, it ends in two days

>Most Nihilists are silly
>Cry all day because life is meaningless
>Optimist Nihilism should be more popular
>"Why waste life with beinf depressed over lack of meaning, if you can make your own meaning?"

Because it's trendy and cool!!1!1!!11

>Optimist Nihilism
You mean delusional and sheltered cucks

They are both retarded.

Edgy teenage shit. And some of them kill themselves over it. They're that unironically into their foolishness.

Don't forget she doesn't believe rape is morally wrong. "Values are baseless." You can do anything, grab her by the pussy, throw her family in the ocean, dismember her. It's no different from anything else. Who are you to say it's wrong? She knows there's no way to argue it's wrong. Based nihilist thot.

I thought that was moose for a second.

Isn't that a good thing?

You can't be a commie or a leftist and a nihilist since leftists think they 'deserve' this and 'deserve' that and hate people who are selfish and greedy because it's 'wrong' and 'immoral'.

This. Nihilism is for useless dregs.

Nihilism leads to suicide evertime
Let them take the black pill
Let them die

People on the internet have been pushing nihlism forever. I remember back in the day I got big into it because I went to anus.com for keks and it turned out to be a site full of nihlist literature(and some redpilled stuff too). I was an edgy teen so it really resonated with me.

You'd think that nihilists wouldn't parade around their ideology.

I suppose, that is the reason:
tumblerinas and westerners in general grew up in a capitalistic society that is very consumerist and materialistic. this leads to nihilism. the youngest generation is going even more into this direction - smartphones, social networking and the constant bombardment with informations will shape them into emotionally detached human beings.

Attached: london_smg3.jpg (970x546, 140K)

It's a step up from what they currently believe in

Attached: 1505107613972.jpg (650x650, 123K)

if your life has meaning that implies you have responsibilities, and they're children

Attached: 1532865602262.jpg (370x388, 35K)

Nihilism is not the absence of values. It is the recognition that all values, morals, principles, etc are man-made, not revealed or delivered by supernatural beings.

>throw her family in the ocean
Hahahahahahahhaahah

It is

because their other dumb ass ideologies have fallen apart, there was no 'resistance' they are probably getting over the fashion trend that was 50 billion genders and trans everything.
a bunch of attention whores move onto something else because they have IQ's and attention spans of gnats.
my utter fucking shock

Including the values we place upon the tools we use to arrive to such conclusions? Nihilism is self contradictory.

> I like my women muscular, tall, and thin
Hey leaf when did you realize you had the big gay?

If all values are arbitrary and similarly baseless, it leads to a practical absence of values.

Also
>not revealed or delivered by supernatural beings
is a faulty way of describing the opposite of "man-made". For example, a philosophically cultivated Christian theologian would not say the Ten Commandments are so because it says so in the Bible but point out that all of them aside from the ritual rule of keeping sabbath are based on natural law, hence later Paul referring to the law written on the human heart. In its Christian form it could be said to have been "delivered by supernatural beings", but essentially the same case can be argued without reference to anything supernatural.

I was a nihilist too when I was 15.

>Including the values we place upon the tools we use to arrive to such conclusions?
Like logic?

>Nihilism is self contradictory.
Only to the people who know nothing about it. It actually makes perfect sense.

meaning for middle class trash

Same gril?

Attached: 1460475826520.jpg (1080x720, 131K)

Who cares?

(Get it?)

what you're describing sounds more like atheistic existentialism to me. please read more books

I assume it's being used as an excuse for unrestrained hedonism

Jews would rather have you not care than actually ya know... feel motivated and want to kill them all.

>If all values are arbitrary and similarly baseless
What misleads you to believe our natural sense of right is wrong is baseless?

> it leads to a practical absence of values.
The opposite is true.

Theists will tell you that their morals are "objective" but they're lying. They will admit that ordinary men wrote down their morals in their books, but then they will make the extraorindary claim - without any evidence - that those men were "inspired" by some supernatural being. That part you just have to take on "faith", and then they run off to drown witches, whip slaves or torture and persecute atheists.

But it's OK that all morals are relative. The Bible has rules about selling your daughter into slavery (Exodus 21:7). Abraham married his sister and had sex with her slaves - not a problem. Christians used to own slaves and mistreat them, not a problem - they were slaves, after all. That probably was an important thing for the Semitic peoples who sold even their family members for money, but it's abhorrent now. If there was really one god, the simplest explanation is that there would be one religion. But since there have been thousands of gods and religions and hundreds of different morals, the spread is yet another kind of moral relativity.

Morality is a man-made concept. Men invent rules, then evil men fabricate "gods" to enforce their rules. They prey on the fears and ignorance of weak-minded men to subjugate them. That's been the unwavering constant of all made-up gods in history.

>all of them aside from the ritual rule of keeping sabbath are based on natural law,
If you'd ever read the bible, you'd know that the first three commandments are wasted on the very unnatural act of submission to a divine fabrication.

cuz nothing youre doing literally matters
james gunn is going to be rehired
europe is flooding in with more migrants
and Jow Forums is acting like what they are doing is helping

the establishment can simply turn off Jow Forums as it pleases if it werent for the fact that is probably run by mossad to keep an eye on extremists

>atheistic existentialism
You apparently don't understand the concept of nihilism. Existence requires no gods, which is confusing and confounding to people who believe otherwise.

Because they haven’t read my book, bucko!

People should be nihilists early in their lives; making the claim that life is meaningless is a good way to mentally get rid of things you don't actually believe in and were just told to believe in. It's a big step in finding out what has meaning.

>making the claim that life is meaningless
Has nothing to do with nihilism.

o ur bad

Attached: 1532394782146.jpg (720x738, 122K)

can you please define nihilism by your own words then? from what i understand, we are discussing moral and existential nihilism in this thread.

It's the basic definition of it. Did you have a different definition you agree with?

Rootless normies are finally running out of fervor. WW3 imminent.

Attached: e638cdd7d603e76adaca0bfaca24c6b1.jpg (489x665, 42K)

>WW3 imminent.
Kys incel doom fetishist. Only sheltered mama's boys fetishise war.

>What misleads you to believe our natural sense of right is wrong is baseless?
Is this a typo? Because I'm not the one who believes our natural sense of right and wrong is baseless. Nihilists are. You know, we want the term nihilism to mean something instead of just filling it with our own beliefs.

>Theists will tell you that their morals are "objective" but they're lying. They will admit that ordinary men wrote down their morals in their books, but then they will make the extraorindary claim - without any evidence - that those men were "inspired" by some supernatural being.
But that's where you're wrong. That alone is not what the theologians' claims are based on. Yes, a part of their philosophy is indeed based on supernatural revelation, but yours is a strawman that ignores natural law and the coherence and alignment of creation (for lack of a better expression right now). Try Jacques Maritain, he has an introductory book on philosophy where he builds up from the ancients and explains the Christian perspective.

>But it's OK that all morals are relative. The Bible has rules about selling your daughter into slavery (Exodus 21:7).
This sound awfully like you have the average fedora tipper's understanding of the Bible. This is part of Jewish religious law, which is not natural law. A key part of Jewish religious law was to preserve the Jews as a people, distinct from people's around them, hence a ton of ritual laws to keep them distinct and separate. In this it matters not one iota whether the Mosaic laws are a figment of the imagination of a bunch of Moseses because the point here is that your argument is confused at an elementary level. Religion bashing in this manner is both uninteresting and unintellectual.

>If there was really one god, the simplest explanation is that there would be one religion.
There is no reason for this statement to be true at all. It's quite clearly based on your desire for it to be so.

wew lads we're getting a bit
E M O T I O N A L

Attached: Untitled.png (580x348, 543K)

Rick and Morty said it's cool.

Because most atheists are too stupid to realise that is what they are. Somebody has to do their thinking for them.

>can you please define nihilism by your own words then?
Nihilism has a definition that preceded me, so there is no "my own words" definition. But this is my understanding of it:

(1) Existential nihilism, which posits that life is without purpose, meaning or value outside of whatever we decide it is.

(2) Moral nihilism. Established moral values are abstractly contrived by men.

> we are discussing moral and existential nihilism in this thread.
Most of these anons have no idea what it is.

>The Bible has rules about selling your daughter into slavery (Exodus 21:7)

It does not command a person to sell their daughter into slavery. It states that in moments of extreme distress (poverty) that you are permitted to sell your daughter to be a servant (and for only a set period of time).

>Abraham married his sister and had sex with her slaves

Half-sister, at the behest of his barren wife.

>Christians used to own slaves and mistreat them, not a problem - they were slaves, after all

The Bible is clear on how slaves were to be treated (Deuteronomy 15:12-15; Ephesians 6:9; Colossians 4:1)

>If there was really one god, the simplest explanation is that there would be one religion.

There are multiple gods but only one true God. Remember that Satan is ruler of this world (John 12:31; 2 Corinthians 4:4; Ephesians 2:2) and is behind every false religion.

Tumblr is just a laughing stock for our entertainment at this point. For being the polar opposite of here they really do emphasize that by always being wrong and a bunch of braindead evolutionary dead ends. We may be a bunch of random angry guys and the occasional woman but at least we arent tumblr

Attached: images (99).jpg (288x511, 23K)

A real life ww3 would be a fucking shitshow of chemical bombings. A funny thing to watch but just a fucking shitshow.

> Yes, a part of their philosophy is indeed based on supernatural revelation
Can you prove the supernatural revelation? I would say the objective theist claim isn't true solely on the practice of theism from the using the same book. People can't agree on anything in the bible, and if the assertion of "a God exists and he told us this stuff" is true, then you have to prove it. Otherwise, it's the same as every other claim.
>This sound awfully like you have the average fedora tipper's understanding of the Bible
Does it not say that in exodus 21? God isn't condoning slavery here? Exodus 21:4
>If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free.
You can twist this how you'd like, it's slavery.

Step 1) Make people hyper sensitive
Step 2) Make them burnt-out
Step 3) Indoctrinate them unopposed

atheism make no claim about nihilism.