He has a point though

How can you even argue against this? Government needs to crack down and make sure nobody can get ANY guns, just like teachers did in school wrt contraband. Crack down, take the things they shouldn't have away, problem solved. Yet somehow you are against this?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-31_06-15-57.png (623x431, 90K)

>kid throws a rock at another kid on the playground
>it's obviously the ROCKS fault
>we need to ban ALL ROCKS
>the kid who threw the rock, and why he did it, is besides the point and not important. The real issue is allowing rocks to even exist. There is no purpose for rocks other than to throw them

This is what you retarded faggots think.

adults aren't kids
Sage goes into Options

a kid throws a rock at me I fight that nigga

SHALL

Rock throwing was obviously banned at my school but I remember getting hit by one. Then again my school was all black XDDDDD

NOT

Attached: Sage.jpg (452x595, 179K)

Wtf I hate rocks now

banning stoning is islamophobic, biggot

>all black
negro confirmed

>We should treat everyone like children
Prog politics in a nutshell.

Its hard to get hand guns in the uk plenty of criminals still do tho,because guess what?they dont care about the law!

This

In op's weak bait hypothetical: are all rocks removed or is the child reprimanded

fucking false equivalency

but yeah, you teach your kids to defend themselves, because adults wont be around to protect them at all times

penis

Attached: no gun control, no niggers.jpg (1024x528, 136K)

I hope to pinch your mother's skin off with pliers, fucking traitor.

WE will get justice.

Attached: shool.png (280x498, 131K)

The Irony of that statement is that throwing rocks at people was banned at my old school, you know what changed? nothing, the people who threw rocks at kids carried on doing it.

>modern adults are children
can't argue with that

Maybe you should address the cultural factors of the kid who yhrew the rock. Maybe attempt to correct the mental deficiency that the rock thrower and his kind are known for.

Instead:
>we must ban rocks
>omg there are so many rocks
>wait, they are using sticks now instead
>ok, lets get all the teachers together and remove all rocks, sticks and nuts from the playground
>OHMYGOD THE KIDS ARE ATTACKING US. THEY ARE REVOLTING USING HIDDEN ROCKS. THEY HUNG MRS. MILDRED FROM THE STREETLAMP. JESUS CHRIST THEY ARE COMING FOR OUR FAMILIES.

>not destroying him and all his friends in one blow the instant he picks up the rock with a handful of these high velocity assault pebbles

Attached: playground-pea-gravel-sunlit-playground-pea-gravel-with-shadows-and-footprints-pictures_csp2024388.j (240x180, 35K)

i dont remember throwing rocks at people being allowed

One has to give his point serious consideration in the case of a country where large parts of population can be expected to act as impulsively and violently as playground kids

When I was a kid I threw a rock at my older cousin who was 7 years older than me. He threw one back and bloodied my face.

I never threw rocks again. Kids think twice about shit when they know there's consequences.

BE

But throwing rocks at people is already illegal.

Liberals always see themselves as children. Every thought experiment, every ironic "adulting" post, even their fetishes have them adopting the role of a child.

Governments are not even able to deprive prison inmates of weapons. You'd have to be retarded to think that could work outside of those institutions. Aside from that guns are necessary in a multicultural society especially, and in general to guard against state tyranny. The whole thing is a meme anyways. Americans broadly do not have a problem with gun violence. American whites have almost the same gun crime rate as Europeans. And Europeans countries with comparable gun ownership rates do not have any gun violence (Iceland). It is mostly a phenomenon in black areas and this is a result of disastrous government policies which deprived the black family of a father.

The gun issue is pushed on low IQ retards like yourself to deflect attention from the scientific consensus which indicates that the welfare state (and education system) has to go through massive reform and deconstruction. Obviously the Dems can't be in favor of slaughtering their golden goose so they take the hit on the unpopular gun issue. So good job agitating for a system that forces blacks into an eternal cycle of poverty, violence and bondage to the Democratic party. You can be really proud of yourself.

Attached: zipGun.jpg (812x577, 225K)