How did a short, dark, ugly Austrian convince people that tall, blond, good looking Germans were the ideal?

how did a short, dark, ugly Austrian convince people that tall, blond, good looking Germans were the ideal?

Attached: fVMbilCcfRtxHPCTUuib6Vhkxpfz8WM8FY5iV3m9OKo~01.jpg (512x737, 85K)

What did his boyfriend look like?

Only Hitler could wear his socks all the way up to his knees and his shorts all the way up to his belly button and still look fly asf

He never did you fucktard. Stop believing hollywoods blonde hair blue eyes propaganda bullshit

They had like 6 subgroups that included brits, norwegians, balts, slavs, meds, etc.

It works in the context of the time he lived in. If a right-winger appeared dressed like that now Jow Forums would call him a faggot and controlled opposition trying to make us all look like idiots.

It's pretty easy to convince people when you're right.

mutt garbage

He actually looked like an ugly manlet.

They were all as dumb as a right winger!

This, there can't be a modern hitler he would be called a Zionist and ignored

A german rightwinger could pull it off

Attached: 250bf1f61bba21582b3dcb9092107f5e.jpg (1000x1485, 361K)

he didn't

the blonde hair/blue eyes meme is Allied propaganda that for some reason was believed

A more interesting question is how normies believe on this insane and contradictory narrative.

> be me
> have only ever voted Republican
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> concealed carry permit holder
> work in law enforcement
> son of police officer, grandson of police officer
> hate the gangs, criminals, and SJW leftists destroying this country
> hated Hillary
> think that Trump is a coward and a traitor to this country for many reasons
> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face
> get called a shill on Jow Forums

As more and more of us turn our back on this joke of a president and on the cultist movement you guys blindly follow, the more you'll say Jow Forums is infested with "shills" and Democrat bots. But we are real people that are expressing our frustration and disillusion with this president and his administration. Face it, user, there are a lot of us oldfags who think this president is fucking pathetic and that you guys are even more pathetic for supporting him. Either wake the fuck up and get right, or realize you're too-far-gone and neck yourselves, or wait until you get dragged into the streets and punished for being such faggots.

Attached: 09B47C9A-673B-4A13-B3D4-94476A473DEB.png (750x1334, 1.2M)

Because its real hard to convince people of what everyone already knows

And he damn well can't wear socks and shorts like that.

You posted the instance we are already talking about where it does work.

It's not really. What is Allied propaganda is the idea they wanted all other whites/Europeans exterminated or to become second-class citizens.

shill

Maybe it was possible because of all of the Rothschild money he received?

Attached: Diversity.jpg (500x449, 66K)

Kek,

even then he was compared to Charlie Chaplin. There was a running joke in england on just how can a man looking like he just came from a slap-stick comedy be so dangerous.

the "aryan" emphasis in popular media is exaggerated.

By solid LARP

Hortler also kidnapped rothchild relatives lmao

Cringey nigger

Yea people still cant put two and two together that the whole "ubermench" line was fed to the Scandinavians so he wouldn't have to waste time invading them. They rolled over for compliments on their looks lol

Stood next to me, pointed, and said "We should look like this".
Everyone wants to be the master race.
Only a couple of us can brake the internet with a ten-seconds-to-create hookup profile.
And I can't, my narcissism says do it but I can't link it up or I'll have hookups with Marxists if you know what I mean. I'd still fuck them but not in the nice playful way I do with hotties.

the purported scope of the eugenics of the nazis is a bit overblown. It was more about ancestry than phenotypes. the blonde hair blue eyed aryan meme was a more secondary thing. Jow Forums has more aggressive standards than the third reich.

and then theres that little jew thing.

Attached: baitthumb.jpg (1000x1000, 182K)

So they should listen to a Pedofile then?

Attached: stalinDM1105_468x424.jpg (468x424, 53K)

>the purported scope of the eugenics of the nazis is a bit overblown
Makes sense, you can't be too picky in times of war or you won't have enough cannon fodder.

Attached: Das Jigaboo.jpg (516x847, 81K)

>Dark
>ugly
Lol kikes will sink to any low to spit on whites.