My first cartoon

Hi fellow white people, here’s my first cartoon. I call it „Drumpf BTFO in London”. Be sure to let me know what you think and spread it if you like it!

Attached: A7ECF705-8925-46CA-A6C7-7F71A254346A.jpg (2762x1998, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/DavidSlingstein
youtube.com/watch?v=PvAQLiwydrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty good

Attached: vqGeMsr[1].gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Thanks user. Also, a higher res file on my gab if anyone wants it: gab.ai/DavidSlingstein

That's pretty good, we need more Jow Forums drawfags like you.

Is that really you? Would you be interested in collaborating in a comic proyect?

The license plate is c00l.

Attached: 65011812_p0.png (706x1000, 443K)

I dread comics because this is a side project ontop of drawfag wageslaving, so can’t commit to long term endeavors. I wanna do more shit like this, single illustrations are more my thing. I’m sure you’ll find someone. (Unless you mean like a cover)

(((DAVID SLINGSTEIN)))

lol

Redpilled.
Post more.

Looks good user, what medium?

Jow Forumsand can't into space, but can draw the grim potrayal of britiain instead

Attached: 1532642428780.png (229x220, 12K)

Thanks. Procreate on an iPad.

That's really good. Wish I could draw as well. I'm only just now getting into it... I'm guessing you have been drawing since childhood?

Love the endless line of marching black traffic cones. Great image!

Stock a pic in case something disgusting happens again, and you will lit up Jow Forums thread for sure

Attached: 1532407587339.png (420x420, 10K)

snif

really good user

Attached: 1518930176767.gif (540x810, 275K)

It's really good. It really encapsulates everything that is happening without filtering or exaggerating, all while not looking too crowded.
You definitely need to do more of those.

Attached: images[1].jpg (300x168, 5K)

It's okay, but I think it lacks focus. Way too much empty and uninteresting space. The models look really nice, though.

Muslin train got me

Very nice.

Based. Saved.

Attached: 1499116153485.png (572x505, 92K)

Really good.

It's not coherent enough. My eyes are drawn to the left side of the picture where I think "Why is he wasting his Monster™ like that?". The Trump balloon is good though.

Breddy goud. Sums up Lonbon berfectly.

>easy meat
>above law

>slingstein
Jew? It's fine, but it bothered me a bit that the acid is green. Real life is not a video game. But okay, otherwise it might just look like water.

Pretty good

kurwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: c800abc52d99614d477793a9cb48fda8efe6d8046dfcb287d4b2c0934002e79f.jpg (960x728, 81K)

Very nice. Do more.

>Stein

Thoughts after looking at the picture for 30 seconds
> I like the acid, nice touch
> Too much empty space (Use that space, make it a little more complicated, complicated art is the best start)
> Good style
> A little too heavy handed for normies, it will get labeled a racist automatically
> You’re talented but you should try having a little more fun with it
In 2016 we won because we were having fun. If we want to win the midterms and the 2020 election then we need to get back to having fun

> you’re good and you have a good artistic style but the next one you do you should try to have a little fun with it. Try mocking white leftists. Refugees welcome signs, putting white people in jail for Twitter comments, etc. etc.

Attached: image.jpg (975x962, 470K)

The sky takes up way too much space. You can draw well but your composition is shit. It's easy to improve on that though. As it is, the big fat red blob that's the ass of the bus of peace demands all the attention of the eye.

Attached: crop.png (1310x841, 1.63M)

Dig it! Approved!

>fellow white people

Attached: fellow whites 9.jpg (594x479, 98K)

kurwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1397c41d6efd15c653c0b4ab09fdcaf206267566584e85475a0f15883d3d9e3a.jpg (607x393, 65K)

Nah, not more than other kids and with no better results. Started learning in adult life and so can you, it’s a skill, not some secret power. Keep at it.

Thanks for praise and criticism anons, both are appreciated.

DAT ASS under the bus

Attached: 1486929604989.jpg (498x693, 89K)

Today, OP was not a faggot.

Pretty good. A bit all over the place, but its poetic in that it represents the things depicted.
The little muslim kids kill me. I thought they were street decor at first.

pretty good
it sums up the UK perfectly

Good shit mate. Saved and shared.

pretty good

You need to tone down the realism.

>(((Slingstein)))
what are you playing at here, kike?

Attached: suspicious-fry[1].jpg (467x350, 34K)

You should have had a hammer under the trump balloon saying "PART AND PARCEL!"

Nice one. I'm saving this.

Like it a lot! Suppose the David Slingstein as an alias. David against Goliath/slingshot/stein=stone. Amirite?

youtube.com/watch?v=PvAQLiwydrA

nice

Really activates my almonds.
>People protesting DRUMPF while their nation is going to shit with more pressing issues
Very good OP. I would've liked to have seen a glimpse of the sheep protesters with a nice touch of parody. But no idea how you'd fit that in there.
GJ!

good job user, its great.

pokaż lepiej jakies obrazki z cyckami bo Jow Forums dzis zamula

Oh look, a Jew who idolizes Disney (signature we saw what you did there), the Gentile his people destroyed, makes a brag sheet of the wondrous things his people have done to the modern world. Applause applause.

Add some merchants to the back rubbing their hands gleefully while watching the destruction of Gentile culture.

THEN you've told the truth through your art.

epic

Oy vey, I operate under a pseudonym. I though I would use a Jewish name to commemorate the extensive influence they hade on the arts and the fact they often chang their Jewish names to goyish ones, and chose a name that harks back to the story of circumventing honor to defeat a more powerful enemy in a duel.

Nah mate, "all over the place" makes it, because there's stuff hiding in every corner, whenever you revisit you see new things

Why it is always a leaf?!

Attached: 59513862_p3.jpg (600x888, 135K)

Too much empty space, put a banner that says REFUGEES WELCOME on the ground in the forefront

Awesome!

Doesn't have to be that overt. It perfectly illustrates how people have got their priorities wrong.

reminder to fellow brits that incitement to racial hatred is an arrestable offence, is it worth losing your job, your friends and access to your children?

Świetne

Attached: burn baby burn.gif (300x213, 2.35M)

You have talent. Don't waste it here.

Oy gevalt, I’ve been found out! Pic related is mfw reading your post, I drew it 6 months ago user. Are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: E0CBDFAC-04AC-4E2A-99B8-FE872E04C286.jpg (600x800, 76K)

A British user needs to print out 100+ copies of this cartoon and then start taping them up all over London.

Fuck off sling(((blade)))

straight ticket to prison

Are you saying a meme or are you being truthful.

Attached: worried.jpg (600x265, 22K)

How can Americans be this dumb?

You're not even saying hate speech, though. You're just printing out a cartoon that someone else made.

Our lives are shit and we express our dissatisfaction through shitposting at work

Go fuck yourself.

He just didn't read the thread, calm down

Fucking phoneposters.

Attached: 1387423061708.jpg (259x194, 9K)

I dunno man, the irony is really overwhelming me.

Attached: 2FC895DA-788F-4F44-9685-B9951E073055.jpg (600x800, 95K)

I really like this image

Attached: 1525870551499.jpg (634x482, 104K)

Looks like some concept art for an awesome first-person shooter.

very nice

>not getting a cushy gov't job and leeching off the system
How do you think the soviet union fell?
only through the lack of support provided by lazy heroes like me.

>Possession, publication or distribution of inflammatory material is also an offence. The offence can be committed in a public or private place, but not within a dwelling, unless the offending words and behaviour were heard outside the dwelling, and were intended to be heard

I like this because i think of jew wraiths

Attached: BF9B872A-D0A6-43E1-B12F-624F56B5288C.jpg (750x330, 34K)

noice

Noice

Attached: Double KEK to U my friend.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

That’s the joke user

Why don't you revolt? Your country is becoming 1984 irl.
The (((ring wraiths))).
(((They))'re here.

What's happening to the lady in the middle? she's being handed a phone?

So you can hang it up all over your apartment, but you're fucked if you hang it up outside. That sucks, user.

>live in Britain
>unaware of cherrypicking/moped gangs
How did you manage both?

needs like 1000 more CCTV cameras

Excellent job my friend

Attached: 1532427464190.png (850x659, 55K)

It's implying the Paki stole the phone I believe.

i agree with it I was just warning fellow Brits that people do get arrested for it e.g. a nazi dog and either imprisoned or heavily fined and released on licence.

Attached: 3234.jpg (960x540, 81K)

That's really good.
You got a surface book by any chance?

I make cartoons too.

Attached: thepolicearegay.jpg (1920x1648, 206K)

Damn, I fucked up. Good input user.

I think he was joking.

Fucking cool style mayne

Oh you poor naive boy.
The UK doesn't have enough CCTV cameras. London highstreets literally don't have CCTV coverage. I fucking kid you not.