99¢

>99¢
>literally cheaper than water
This is undeniable proof that the free market works.

Attached: 088130994635.jpg (2000x2000, 386K)

where I live it’s not 99c anymore

>10 sips of water costs more than $1

Attached: willy-wonka.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

Based.

Report the place to Arizona and they will blacklist them.

>overly processed and outsourced fast food juice is cheaper than water in a desert
who would have gassed

But it taste like shit. It should go for 25 cents.

99¢ for 23 fl oz is cheaper than a dollar-something for 16.9 fl oz water, unless you're lucky and live next to a well or supremely stupid and drink tap water.

Because it literally tastes worse than water.

>supremely stupid and drink tap water
you can't drink tap water in usa?

Tap water here tastes better and more fresh than most mineral water does. So speak for yourself, mutt.

A cubic meter of domestic water generally cost about $2.

dumb conspiracy theorists, only correct in california and michigan, and big cities where you're likely to be diseased/poisoned by terrorists

99c is not cheaper than water. It's at least twice the price as the bottled water at costco, and relatively much costlier than the 5 gallon bottles, which are 4$ for 5 gallons.

You can if you don't live in a poor nigger infested democrat shithole like Flint.

good thing i live in a country where you actually can drink tap water

Attached: 1532200107067.jpg (347x345, 38K)

There are places in nyc that try to charge 1.50. I put a dollar on the counter and walk out.

Attached: libertarianlogic.jpg (1312x1410, 355K)

>what is taking a calculated risk after doing years of research and putting ur entire livelihood on the line

I enjoy my California water, but my city doesn't get it's water primarily from the aqueduct.Then again I do filter it (refrigerator dispenser).

Got em

Don't you ever get chased by puerto rican jews for that 50 cent?

79¢ at Aldi.

Nah cuz they know they’re not doing the right thing

Only one city in michigan, where they knew the problem existed and couldn't generate the tax revenue to fix it, I bet you can guess why. Had everything to do with infrastructure and not water. Michigan, for good reason, has the best water in the country.

Attached: (you).webm (700x298, 2.69M)

It may "work".

This doesn't mean that it plays out well for most people. The price of water in some places is ridiculously priced for the individual but not for a corporation (even in a place where fresh water is overly abundant).

>HFCS and the cans are hard to seal up so i have to drink all that shit in one go.

no thanks

usa is no longer a first world country and the water is non-potable in the majority of the country

Uh...Flint?

>Be America
> Sell water for more than $1
> Get fat
> Lose to invaders because of terrible health

Well... You had it coming

You are a nigger. You should instead get into an argument with them and eventually shoot them.

I can't imagine not having clean and tasty tap water.

I’m Italian so I may be partially nigger

Ay yo, add sum skittles and sum dat Robo tussin, and you get sum fire ass lean, muhfugguh

Still first world with low stats...

Yup and others mind you.

What should the price of water be in your opinion?

It's hard to imagine, but it happens here unfortunately...

Wow I didn't know US had so many conspiracy theorists. Or is it just that it tastes so fucking horrible?

>cheaper than water
I pay $20 for up to 3,000 gallons a month.

*Ksstpp*

Attached: 1532515740828.png (456x419, 274K)

Paying $1 for a bottle of water is ridiculous in my opinion. I'm against government intervention but the obesity epidemic is real and drinking water should be promoted. All the sugar intake with is terrible. Making tap water clean and drinkable would be a good beginning

Discerning pineal gland enthusiasts demand the crisp taste of plastic in their water.

Its tea....almost the entirety of its contents is water, unlike that syrupy soda shit people drink

>Literal kidney poison
>Massive amounts of sugar
>Cancer causing corn syrup
>Destroys your teeth more than any other beverage
>Leads to obesity
Phone posting millenials like OP should barred from the internet

>amerikkkans can't just turn on the faucet in their homes and get fresh, untampered-with water
kek!

Check out water sources near niggers, they pour oil, transmission fluids, bleach, all kinds of chemicals on the ground
I can show you places in south florida where if you fill a clear cup and look at it, its yellowish brown, looks clear unless you do that
And yes, these places are in ghettos

The sick part is i drank that shit for years when Id go down there for work, it wasnt until I decided to fill a water bottle did I find out the shit is yellow/brown

Heres looking at you ft lauderdale

$1 a bottle of water is ridiculous, I agree. If you think the private sector would be a good place to start when it comes to clean drinking water and the promotion of health in the U.S., maybe you should start by asking Nestle for help...I've tried and they don't give a fuck about me.

Intervention is good in SOME places, not all. When it comes to water, the people, not just one person (corporation) should have a say.

First of all, 1.5 liter of this is €1.99 in Germany. Second: 1.5 liter of carbonated water is €0.22. Third: 1.5 liter of Paderborner pilsner is €1.05.

What is this thread about?

Theyre 99 cent in my state and I think OP is mocking the prices of clean water when this uses more and sells for less

>michigan
Only Flint.

this. anyone who sips this trash is addicted to sugar. it's EMPTY calories making you fat, irritable and leads to cancer and diabetes.

1.5l of water is 25 cents over here.
Your water is overpriced designer garbage.

A 6 ounce glass of unsweetened tea has an average of 2 calories. Oh my gawwddd I can feel my vains clogging already

About a third of your population has no drinkable tap water.
Flints gotta be a huge city. :^)

Attached: 1530974639117.gif (251x226, 2M)

Why is water so cheap in Germany (possibly even at convenience stores)?

€0.22 at Penny. I'm going there tomorrow to buy some cause it's still really warm.

Germany, do you believe Arizona Iced Tea™ is exclusive to Arizona?

It is "fairly" large. Not as big as others:

Detroit city

Grand Rapids city

Warren city

Sterling Heights city

Lansing city

Ann Arbor city

Flint city

Why do you niggers go to convenience stores? It's what niggers do. Throwing their money away in expensive 'convenience stores'.

The sweet tea is good stuff. Wish it didn't have HFCS

S A D B O Y S
A
D
B
O
Y
S

Dunno. It just is.
Average price for 1L of water from the tap is 0.2 cents. I do not know of a single town over here where you can not just drink water straight from the tap. It is very clean and has extremely strict regular checks to make sure that it stays clean.

1L of bottled water averages between 19 to 50 cents per Liter. We mostly drink carbonated water with lots of bubbles.

We just love our water. No idea why it is so expensive in the US in comparison. Food in general seems to be more expensive, yet of worse quality in the US. No clue why, but probably something about corporate jewing.

I don't. I wanted most unconventional/highest price in Germany compared to U.S...

What is price of water in France? (bottled water at store?)

>Pays four dollars for five gallons of water.
Holy shit, Trump really did rape you guys. I pay a dollar for five gallons.

American'ts will never know this feel.

Attached: tedx1_635x250_1381513307.jpg (635x250, 25K)

Yeah they raised their prices by 20% apparently they were using slave labour or some shit lol.

Real tea doesn't have metric fuckloads of sugar and corn syrup in it dude.Try brewing some yourself.

Tru

I could be wrong on this (I have a feeling I'm not...) it seems as though what the majority of Europe views as "moderate" is what the U.S. views as "left."

I feel water should be a human right. How do you feel on the issue? I understand wanted to make a profit on iphones and shit, but water? What's next? Air?

Fuck...

>Corporate jewing
This
Just nuke this place

kek wtf

Attached: wasser.png (520x421, 88K)

If you buy Ja! Its even cheaper

Fuck that shit, nothing but corn syrup in those things.

No there isnt, less than soda and those gross macs milk slurpies. Slush Puppy Masterace.

To me as an outsider it seems like the US is in this weird place, where the political views are very radicalized, and therefore progress is being crippled. Just my personal point of view though. European history had both times of extreme inequality between social castes and political radicalization. Both had their ups and downs, but they all ended with a bang. Literally.

Now the Europeans as a whole just seem tired of that jazz and want to live peaceful and simpler lives. Of course there is people who live lifestyles that are very radical here too, like hippies in communes, or hardcore capitalists who chase monetary gains all life long, but the vast majority of people over here is very down to earth and moderate. There is very low civil unrest, and most of us can lead our lives without worrying too much.

To me, all the left vs right propaganda that is going on in the US (e.g. healthcare = communism etc.) just seems pointless and childish.

I may have less money, but life as a whole is pretty good if you are born in Germany. I sincerely wish that Ameribros will soon realize that a moderate approach to life and politics can lead to safety and happiness. Gotta cover the basics before you can chase for the stars.

Also, pic somewhat thread related. Our local water processing plant.

Attached: csm_eberswalde-ww_01_f429cab648.jpg (1160x774, 237K)

>standard of living by states that show Democrat multicultural states are better.jpg

>retard conservative arguments that suggest those states take federal income

>tax revenue by state that show Democrat states produce disproportionately more.jpg

It's all so tiresome

Attached: lUmrxns.png (480x480, 128K)

>Holy shit, Trump really did rape you guys. I pay a dollar for five gallons.
The price has been the same for decades. You can get 2$ for five gallons at refill stations that give you essentially filtered tap water. The 4$ bottles are from a source up in the northern forests, completely pure water with no contaminants of any kind, well worth the still low price.

>1st world country
>Can't access free water
kek

Both, but unless you live close to a well round here, then it’s likely that the tap gets spiked with sodium fluoride

Canada has the highest source of fresh water in the world. I can get a 5gallon refill for $1.5

>not having your own well water

Attached: kek5.gif (624x464, 89K)

Well water is too easy to poison.

Funny thing is I do but havent been used for quite a few years. Guess it's a good thing to have if the nogs and arabs starts nogging it up.

pretty sure arizona does nothing about it because every official statement they have on the issue says the stores are allowed to do that
their FAQ doesn't mention anything about reporting stores
they just say to find another store that sells them at 99c

That's what I wish for in the U.S. Left vs. right politics is demoralizing and backwards for our country. I do agree the basics should be covered first...

Having the dialogue in the open aids in our development because others see it. I want others to see it too.

Thank you, Germanbro!

I think things will turn for the better for you in a few years. After Trump and the next big crash, people in America will too probably come to their senses and realize that compromise is not a sign of weakness.

Stay strong Ameribro. Bumpy road ahead, but there is no turning back. In the end everything will turn out to be just fine.

France :/

uh huh

Attached: scaled.news_WaterTreatmentPlant2_001.jpg (450x299, 36K)

Is the same price.

>Amerifat doesnt have drinkable tap water or cheap purified

So much for the first world, you dont even have free healthcare or education. Why are you even considered first world?

You can, but it has a mild amount of fluoride and many people are not okay with that.

>mild amount
its literally fucking toxic waste run off and they get by calling it safe with EPA standards, it says right on toothpastes labels NOT TO INGEST and its implying the fluoride

>Filled with High Fructose Corn Syrup
>Corn is heavily subsidized by the federal government
>Direct subsidies create market distortions
>OP is a low IQ autist

Attached: HeideckerStare.jpg (599x446, 29K)

>Water costing more than un-natural poison is a good thing 'cuz i like sugar :)'

Americans have to be put to sleep

Attached: enough.jpg (500x328, 25K)

Fluoride is a neurotoxin. It calcifies your pineal gland and makes you infertile.

Enjoy your diabetes. I'll stick with my fouride-filtered tap water

>surplus value
:really:

>cheaper than water
Nigga what?

You mean backed by the government because you are too big to fail.

>canned cancer is good

Attached: 14327246.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>Jewish poison is cheap
Water is wet.