WE ARE IN MORTAL DANGER

rt.com/op-ed/434621-iran-attack-trump-australia/

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-31 12.38.20.png (1065x823, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4723810/mattis-syria-chemical-attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mattis said it's horseshit.

>Mattis said it's horseshit.

Yes why Mattis would never law for a build up to a war right faggot? Our government would never attack another nation. Oh wait.

Yeah I'm sure the US government would confirm this is true if it is plotting a secret attack on Iran.

Yeah I'm sure a bunch of Australian bureaucrats would be in the loop for a secret attack on Iran.

>don’t trust the US gov official but trust some journalists

I wish I could say you were shills but people are actually this stupid these days

>Yeah I'm sure a bunch of Australian bureaucrats would be in the loop for a secret attack on Iran.

They acutally would considering Australia and US fight pretty much every single war together since Australia's creation.

Mattis also said Assad gassed his people. You believe that?

Not some mid-level snots who would immediately blab to the press about it. Extraordinary claims require concrete evidence, and there's no reason to trust these people or their sources.

Shut up, retarded liberal.
Mattis then said the opposite and corrected the record.

that author has a fucking retarded last name

>Mattis then said the opposite and corrected the record.

No he didn't. Mattis last april: Assad regime used chemical weapons that is why we are bombing them.

he actually said they didnt have any evidence.

c-span.org/video/?c4723810/mattis-syria-chemical-attacks

>We know that a military attack is most likely on the table in some way, shape or form, as Donald Trump appointed infamous mad man John Bolton as his national security advisor, who promised a regime change would take place in Iran by the end of this year. This is the same mad man that wrote an op-ed in the New York Times entitled “To Stop Iran’s Bomb, Bomb Iran."

We've all forgotten about that guy.

What does that have to do with believing sourceless Australian clickbait that flies in the face of the geopolitical reality in Iran? Have you lost all ability to distinguish between a plausible scenario and a fever dream secret cabal that accidentally let a classified strategy to start a new war slip out? Did the American and Australian DoD accidentally send the war plan email to too many people? Did they forget to tell everyone at the meeting to not mention it to the press?

This isn't even good disinfo, this is incoherent any way you look at it.

Attached: 1513631234335.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

Too bad the only aircraft carrier we had in the theater just got back to Norfolk and can't get back to striking distance of Iran for months, and all our other strategic assets in the area are completely inadequate for a sustained fight with Iran.

Attached: Bolton-John-AP-Photo-Dennis-Cook-640x480.jpg (640x480, 60K)

We better not wage Jew war.

Attached: 1530580897375.jpg (711x633, 35K)

ooh no, n-not the price of oil!

Have you ever known trump to announce a strike against a country months before actually doing it? Are you fucking stupid or are you just from /sg/?

I will tell you something which will interest you:
back then when the second tower hadn't even collapsed I talked to a girl I knew on the phone speaking about the attack, it was in german live tv.
Her father was into local german politics and pretty clever but no high-ranking illuminati or whatever people may assume on this retarded board.
Anyway she asked me:
>'Do you know what that means? My dad told me: they will first strike Afghanistan and then Iraq!'
Just imagine..and then we could see a years-in-the-making campaign to make exactly that thing happen some lousy low-level local german politician was able to see.
They aren't that clever, if they were we would still believe their stories about WMDs.

Have you ever known the Australians to go to the press and say "tomorrow there will be an inexplicable chemical weapons attack in Syria and Trump will retaliate the next day"?

>my dad works at Nintendo and told me 9/11 was a marketing stunt for MGS2

oh damn fucking called it
Go back to your containment general goat fucker

Attached: 1525919318339.png (800x600, 512K)

The zionist will find a way to "convince" the burgers, meaning they will kill hundreds of them in some terrorist attack. The usual business.

This time horewer United States will be really alone in their madness.

Entire 2nd Cav was on the roll South through Georgia 48 ago.
>Carrier
>going in through the front door
No.

Like that time when Obama's Red Line got crossed, and France was the country that had planes fueled and armed on the tarmac waiting for the order to intercede? Were we going to be alone then, too? Or is an Iranian war that much different from a Syrian one?

The only thing the MSM has to do to destroy Drumph is to point out he's bombing the shit out of Jemen together with the Saudi's
so why don't they, wtf
weddings, hospitals, tens of thousands of deaths, hundreds of thousands with cholera
I know it would be the same with Hillary tho. This is straight up Franco+Hitler shit.
Join the real change: Bernie 2020

>Trust the government

I really hope this happens so war between the (((US of A))) and (((Russia))) starts and they wipe each other out with nukes.

whatever, russian faggot

>Revelation chapter 17: “The seven heads are ... seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time” (Revelation 17:9–10). “Kings” in this instance stands not just for a single person, but kingdoms or empires
>The Jews often lived in their own independent nation, but they were, for large periods of time, dominated and ruled by five successive empires. These were, in order: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and then the Empire of Alexander the Great and his successors. These five empires had all “fallen” by the time of John’s vision. The Roman Empire, which was officially declared an empire in 27 B.C., was in power and thus the one that “is” when John wrote this.

>Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome
>modern day egypt (lost a war to israel in 1980), Assyria (modern day parts of syria, iran, turkey, iraq), Babylon (modern day Iraq), Persia (modern day Iran), empire of Alexander the great (It included Anatolia, the Levant, Egypt, Babylonia, and Persia.), Rome (The Jewish–Roman wars had a dramatic impact on the Jewish people, turning them from a major population in the Eastern Mediterranean into a scattered and persecuted minority)

The seventh kingdom is the british empire (including australia, canada, america, and most of europe, seeing how they were/are pretty much vassals of the US after 2 world wars) or the european union.

America has plenty of oil, why the fuck are they in the middle east? If Iran gets nukes america is half a world away.

Who do you think will follow you in a full invasion of Iran?

pay defense debnts

Attached: 19005727_401.png (700x394, 39K)

Attached: 1532891418937.png (659x1026, 78K)

I don't think there's going to be one, just like we never intervened in Syria or Crimea or Georgia or Burma. We shot our load in Iraq.

Wasnt it part of the ottoman empire before the british gained control of it?

A war with Iran will be started by the jewish lobby, like always.

>WE ARE IN MORTAL DANGER
Chicken Little faggot.
sage

Attached: 23CAA26A-D101-4915-BF73-F8CF8AC85C1D.jpg (1024x465, 82K)

Forgot to sage topkek

Attached: 719B9151-C4DD-426F-9970-D41E28252144.jpg (225x225, 21K)