Who's ready to die in a nuclear holocaust?

All thanks to Donald Trump's fuck ups!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-31 07.15.02.png (773x681, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Determined_To_Strike_in_US
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/02/21/show-this-column-to-anyone-who-claims-bush-lied-about-wmds-in-iraq-n2122278
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B-BUT TRUMP SAID WERE FRIENDS NOW

KIM WASN'T GOING TO MAKE ANY MORE NUKES

Attached: 1470352686489.png (291x344, 85K)

Why would they use it?

>US Intelligence

Is this the new mexican warlocks?

>North Korea dindu nuffin its our intelligence agencies that are wrong!
t. black dindu

>THIS TIME TRUMP WILL REALLY END THE WORLD I SWEAR!!!!
t. desperate lib

>trusting IC

Either a jew or blue pilled libshit. Wake me up when Japan/South Korea detect something.

>US intelligence detects

LMFAO

yeah this story doesn't scream LETS RATFUCK DONALD TRUMP

a decent anti-ICMB program is not

> shoot a bullet with a bullet

nonsense that doesn't work

the way to do anti-ICBM is to blow them up on the launch pad

this of course is really nasty and kills a lot of people, maybe even 100,000 people or even 1,000,000 people (not likely though)

however it is better than the chaos of being hit with an ICBM

and it deters future ICBM strikes

essentially the USA has to ask Tehran to pump up terror strikes against launch facilities all over the world

that means getting Iran to invade Russia

there are various ways to do it, but the outcome is the same: the ICBM blows up on the launch pad, killing anywhere from 10 to 10,000,000

the really nasty hits are exploiting a variable yield strike that has dialed down the strike yield by changing the yield, dialing it up, and blowing it up on the launch pad

> you thought you were firing a gun

> but your house blows up

> wtf

> atomic blackmail sucks

> I want my house back

> : (

/ptg/ with the rest of the cultists -------->

Attached: trumpredditshare%20(2).jpg (1200x630, 516K)

can we get the CIA to install kill switches at all USA launch facilities

I want to be able to kill everyone at a domestic launch facility

I don't want those fuckers holding any politicians hostage, is that clear?

IS THAT FUCKING CLEAR?

once we show the Russians how we are controlling USA launch facilities, they will convert to a similar system

once all launch facilities are under political control, they can be formed into semi-independent launch units that are not politically connected to their society and do not handle currency

more like launch monasteries than launch facilities

the dawn of rocketism, the domination of space by a politically independent network of launch facilities

CNN with the rest of the cultists

>CNN with the rest of the cultists

North Korea doesn't have nukes?
North Korea hasn't broken deals before under every other president prior to Trump?

WTF I LOVE STALINIST DICTATORSHIPS WITH NUKES NOW?!

you're moving the goal posts. the thread is about the veracity of the claim that NK is "developing ICBMs"

ofc they have nukes. and ofc they have broken deals before. those are not the topics of the thread.

the primary objective of launch facility non launch facility relations is maintaining a high quality of life and stable access to basic services

launch facilities were developed when modernism and philosophy and Christianity ruled America

launch facilities were developed when America was aware of the best America has to offer the rest of the world

if only the Americans had taken their metaphysics as seriously as their physics, if only they had paid attention to their minds and bodies as much as their bank accounts and girlfriends and boyfriends

if only they had seen the great value of solitude and reflection

>you're moving the goal posts.

You are moving the goal posts faggot?

North Korea didn't call Pompeo's demands to denuke "gangster?" That's straight from North Korea.

China isn't already lifting sanctions on North Korea, along with Russia?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-31 14.01.49.png (1173x805, 766K)

>tfw Neo-Norican Legion

Fugg, bring it on!

Also mild sage

Attached: Neo_Norican_legion.png (989x388, 499K)

>ofc they have nukes. and ofc they have broken deals before. those are not the topics of the thread.

WELP I GUESS WE SHOULD BELIEVE THEY AREN'T BUILDING NEW ICBMS BECAUSE IT WOULD MAKE TRUMP LOOK BAD

PARTY

OVER

COUNTRY

>New indicators, including satellite images, show that North Korea could be in the midst of building new missiles, the Washington Post reported Monday, citing officials familiar with the intelligence.
>citing officials familiar with the intelligence.

Attached: img_1666.jpg (214x250, 14K)

the "gangster" comment was from NK "state media" -- who are trying to undermine the ongoing talks.

>american intelligence

American intelligence also claimed Saddam had weapons of mass destruction

correct. all 16 agencies said so at the time. does that ring a bell?

Here comes the false flag

hello rêddit boomer

>American intelligence also claimed Saddam had weapons of mass destruction

More like Bush ignored people in the intellegence community to manifature his own narrative to invade Iraq as revealed when in 1999 he said he wanted to invade Iraq. Look up Hans Blix

Nice try Trumpfag.

Also using the Trumpfag logic Bush should have ignored "BIDEN TO ATTACK US" report that was issued on July 2001.

I guess the intellegence community was wrong about that as well?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Determined_To_Strike_in_US

Intellegence community predicted 9/11, Bush ignored it. Just like Trump ignoring this.

this is an outright lie.

the truth is ALL 16 intel agencies "agreed" on WMDs. and colin powell himself gave a dog and pony show at the UN claiming to show where the WMDs were.

nice try intel comm boot licker.

>predicted 9/11
Telling people you're going to bomb something and then not stopping yourself isn't
"predicting and ignoring" it's all a ploy to presume innocence.
>w-we told you about it before! we COULDN'T have done it

US Intelligence created, armed and supported ISIS. I give zero fucks about what they say and only wish for their public hangings.

Yeah I'd like a source on that.

>the truth is ALL 16 intel agencies "agreed" on WMDs.

Yes all intel agencies had their arms twisted by Bush admistration like John Bolton (you know Donald Trump's NSA (guess you hate him right) who manufactured fake WMDs information.

Digits say it will happen this august.

ICBM /= nuclear weapon

There was massive amount of evidence that could have stopped the 9/11 hijackers before 9/11 but Bush let it happen to invade Iraq. That is a fact.

Jokes aside this looks like Iraq all over again.
It wouldn't surprise me if B2 bombers started targeting Nork ICBM launchers.

It's better than living.

>ICBM /= nuclear weapon

Holy shit you are a retard. Where do you think those are targeted towards? China?

>Intercontinental bnuclear Missile
Are you stupid?
of course they are, it's right in the name.

>Who's ready to die in a nuclear holocaust?
Better ask who aren't

Attached: Today I will show them.jpg (300x168, 5K)

they also created and funded the mujahadeen, which later became al qaeda. and ofc infamously had osama bin laden on the payroll. his asset name was "tim osman" google it.

so the usgov intel community has ZERO credibility

>targeting Nork ICBM launchers.

But I thought they didn't have any because you guys keep saying North Korea gave them up like Trump said?

Attached: 2016-02-04T062633Z_57505944_GF10000295574_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON.jpg (669x377, 29K)

//Copy and paste this text into Jow Forums anti-trump threads. Remember to delete this comment.

Yeah guys, I think it’s over. This is where I draw the line in the sand. I fought extremely hard in the meme war and we got him elected. But it just isn't worth it anymore.

We are going to lose the midterms and then lose in 2020. No amount of meme magic will save us.

Although his strong support for Israel was unmatched by any previous president and a high point, it doesn't outweigh the negatives.

Therefore, I think it's time we go back to supporting real candidates instead of memes. People like Paul Ryan and Ted Cruz would be ideal.

Anyways those are my thoughts. I would be happy to see other Anons' opinions on this matter.

bolton is a neo-con hold over, that's correct. and not to be trusted.

>not knowing how to use "t."
you have to go back

Attached: bad_triforce.png (300x261, 57K)

North Korea now has ICBMs that can hit the entire USA

North Korea tested their first hydrogen bomb last year.

North Korea said they have "perfected" their missile program, and now will begin stocking up on them.

nice strawman there

>bolton is a neo-con hold over, that's correct. and not to be trusted.

Yes just like Trump.

Attached: trumps-war-on-iran.jpg (2482x1563, 464K)

Attached: 1526475523396.jpg (514x652, 274K)

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern to return to work after giving birth: “I'm multitasking like every parent” http://

To underaged to remember when they said Iraq has WMDs?

so your kikes won`t get mad

Attached: C18.jpg (1600x1600, 402K)

>nice strawman there

I think you trumpfags are fifth columns for Kim Jong Un.

This is underminding our security. Trump targets Iran who was complying with the US with their nuclear program, but has allowed North Korea to continue to build their program.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

Don't you have an airplane to board so you can go full SJW and protect illegal sandniggers being deported? All while your wife is being fucked by another illegal sandnigger back home?

this is meta
bravo!
checked too

no, not like trump. trump has called out the PNAC/neo-con agenda for years now. he's clearly opposed to their globalist agenda. all the neo-cons wrote a letter endorsing hillary clinton for president and put it out before the election. SHE was the neo-con stooge, what with her speeches to the Council on Foreign Relations, etc.

LOL i've lived to see the day where donald trump is called a neo-con.

>Spuntik

Attached: 1528985820364.jpg (1200x796, 254K)

I look forward to watching these (((leakers))) twitch on the end of a rope. All of these images are classified. You need a security clearance just to do IT work in the server room of a facility that hosts this data. Every one of these moles (they are no longer just "leakers" - they are hostile foreign spies working for the jewish media...) could easily face imprisonment for being "familiar with the intelligence."

... or, being that we are dealing with jews, it's just as likely that they're making it up. Like the Holocaust.

>American intelligence also claimed Saddam had weapons of mass destruction
... but he did, and the entire world's intelligence agencies knew he had the capacity and desire to produce more chemical weapons than just his old stockpiles. Just because the media jew convinced you goyimlings that nothing except a full nuclear arsenal qualified as a WMD doesn't make it true. WMD is already a weasel kikeword like "assault weapons" to cover an immensely broad and poorly defined classification of chemical, biological, and physical weapons to begin with.

The playtime in the desert may have been bullshit, but there is no need to lie like a jew about it.

townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/02/21/show-this-column-to-anyone-who-claims-bush-lied-about-wmds-in-iraq-n2122278

>trump has called out the PNAC/neo-con agenda for years now.

HURRR DURRRRR

Get the fuck out of here you ignorant faggot.

Attached: 1532371213971.png (2732x592, 1.94M)

not an argument.

newfag here, please explain the use of "t." what does it mean? ive seen in used sarcastically and also to denoye a description of the poster being replied to.

Hold on Kim, you're gonna get us all killed!

Attached: 1458211329263.jpg (720x1008, 108K)

>not an argument.
>show Turmp is a neocon
>nuh uh

Got that Israeli and Saudi dick up the ass?

denote*

not an argument.

While we now know that is true, back then the newspapers still read "intelligence agencies blah blah blah"

don't you have some maple syrup to sell to the US

>US trade war with canada

kek no i guess you dont

keep supporting trump thou

>citing officials familiar with the intelligence
Why are they so desperate for war?

Attached: 1530747752260.gif (181x148, 1.09M)

So this is what an unironic low iq post looks like

they have been since 9/11. the deep state/neo-con/PNAC agenda

the same people who are RATFUCKING trump to no end right now

WHAT THE FUCK DOES "t." MEAN REEEEEEEEEEE IM A FUCKING NEWFAG HELP A BRUTHA OUT

you know how much trouble "intel officials" would get into for leaking spy photos of nuke sites? easy to spot fake news. why not just let n korea know when the sattelites fly over.

So what you're saying is the IC is a political weapon not to be trusted. Got it.

Attached: 1504948897415.jpg (632x732, 351K)

This level of fake news hebe is off the charts.

I think you belong dangling from a lamp post.

the only issue with this is that Trump went around claiming he basically disarmed NK already and tried to reap all the laurels for "Peace in Korea".
This was obviously a risky and quite a bit premature as he has made himself vulnerable.
NK wasn‘t gonna act fast even if they meant it with the denuclearization, which no sane person would ever consider in the first place, but things work differently in North Korea, slower, it would take at least 10 years for any attempt to show progress, and Trump wouldn‘t have been president by then anyhow.

NK Peace was a foolish gamble with an immediate propaganda payout, but with no long term dividents for Trump as a president, a Bad Deal. Sad!

>Iran who was complying with the US

imagine being this dangerously naive

Extend your hand palm down to the dog. When it bites you, you can blow its head off, and no one can say fuck all.
Genius.

>Trump went around claiming he basically disarmed NK already

that is false. he never claimed such a thing. on the contrary, pompeo has insisted that it's a long term issue and will take years to unfold, understandably.

but amateur fags want things immediately! good thing they aren't running things! Sad!

>that is false. he never claimed such a thing
doesn‘t matter what Trump claimed specifically, followers and associates hailed it as a huge propaganda victory, and while hindsight is 20/20, countless idiots on Jow Forums were celebrating it as a defacto disarmament of NK at the time.

I mean look at this thread, even now the pedes are divided between "we knew NK can‘t be trusted!“ and "the IC is full of shit", one implying the summit was a failure and the concessions NK made were hot air, and the other suggesting the summit was a success and the agencies have to be lying.
Either which way, in the public eye it will hurt Trump because so many expectations were put on that summit, a lot of which it could have never fulfilled.

and all of this disinformation was caused by our greatest ally and her kin

Most of the public will say fair enough.

>what followers believed is what we assign to what actually happened

>so many expectations were put on that summit

lol yeah by the trump hating fake news media. they were going to spin it either way as a failure.

more importantly, 99% of america does not pay attention to what cnn and msnbc say everyday. most reasonable people wait it out for the end results. and time will tell.

>All thanks to Donald Trump's fuck ups!

Why do you want America to fail?

Why do you hate winning?

Why all this hate?

>US intelligence
WMDs, am I right?

this

>Sputnik
>Russian government news agency
>50 posts saying "WTF I believe Russian bots now"

A+ troll.

Blowing up a nuclear warhead on a launch pad isn't the same as functioning it by design. Most likely scenario is locally spreading fissile material around the target area that can just be picked up by NK military. Unless you're talking about tactical nuclear strikes on their launch sites, then yeah, sure, could be pretty messy.

t. butthurt intelligence desk jockey

Attached: 6.png (757x757, 571K)

>pretend the North Koreans can develop ICBMs on their own without outside assistance
>blame Donald Trump

Attached: Screen shot 2018-07-31 at 3.21.26 PM.png (433x290, 154K)

me, god please end us all

Attached: cancerdragnigger.jpg (1280x720, 103K)