Pedowood: 2 - Family Guy

Our next target gentlemen, Seth McFarland. This liberal faggot has been making pedophile jokes for nearly TWENTY FUCKING YEARS! He's held of dumping on Trump like everyone else, but next season's premier is "The Trump Episode". Gentlemen you have your target. Happy hunting.

Attached: Herbert.jpg (300x315, 78K)

Bump. Seriously guys, Herbert the pedophile is a featured bit. Funny enough his main target on the show is none other than SETH GREEN.

But pedos Jow Forums, but pedos....

>STOP THE PEDO JOKES
>posts le hitler maymays
grow up

>Our next target gentlemen
Fuck off Q
NYPA

Literally kill your self kike

He's friends with James Woods and has been dropping hints about everything low-key for years. I doubt he's one of (((them))).

You guys are all fucking retarded and this is a shill/slide thread. You guys need to go after real pedos like Rob Reiner and Bryan Singer.

he was supposed to be on one of the flights on 9/11

OP is a faggot

He's liberal as fuck. Brian Griffin is literally just McFarland, that's the joke.

Why are these child rape jokes allowed? I loved Family Guy as a teen, but James Gunn has opened my eyes to this shit. You're telling me a show tunes obsessed libtard in Hollywood ISN'T a pedophile? He makes jokes about it and everything.

All those Hollywood fucks are guilty, however while I dont think we may find anything significant, seth has alot of secrets, if hes brought down he may bring down others with him. I'm game

Bryan singer allready got his, LEAF

We can't ignore these red flags just because we used to watch his show. That's straight up libtard level bias. Seth McFarland is a good damn pedo you kike motherfuckers.

Hitler wasn't a pedophile

I made that Seth McKikelane thread yesterday and the same thing is happening to your thread now, dozens of American flags fly in screeching to protect their precious Hollywood jew. This makes me even more suspicious than any of the Gunn or Harmon threads, it's like you can attack anyone, but not McFarlane and his shows that universally depict pedophilia and beastiality.

I already emailed Hulu and Fox. No pedo is safe. The day of the light is coming. Watch the roaches scatter.

There is a vast gulf between this fictional character ( who may or may not drop the occasional redpill) and some celeb boasting "I FUCK KIDS" on social media...

MacFarlane is low brow humor

No m8 there's a vast gulf between your ears. You're fucking enabling pedo jokes, are you a fucking pedo? All you roach kike kid fiddler's defend one another.

Low brow like Troma? James Gunn and Seth McFarland are on the same fucking level. Toxic Avenger = Peter Griffin.

Matt Stone and Trey Parker are next. No more pedos in Hollywood. Period.

Like who? I haven't consumed mass media in almost a decade.

James Gunn started out making Troma movies, it's a company that makes low brow shit like Toxic Avenger, Nukem High and Terrorfirmer. Which included stuff like Family Guy; gross out humor, his defenders say his tweets were reflecting Troma brand humor. We should be raiding /b/ too. Half the shit on this board is pedo.

I think the depiction of the abusive nature Peter Griffin has towards his daughter Meg is a bigger issue.

Seriously this. This show trivializes every single known to man. Beastiality and child abuse the two main focuses. A FUCKING FAGGOT BABY THAT HAS GAY SEX!

Every sin*

>Seth McFarland
>He's held of dumping on Trump like everyone else, but next season's premier is "The Trump Episode". Gentlemen you have your target. Happy hunting.

He literally aired the "grab'em by the pussy" tape on primetime television a couple weeks before the 2016 election. Cartoon episodes usually take a year to produce and are ready months in advance. He used his authority as showrunner to, at the last possible minute, cut multiple minutes from the episode, representing weeks of work, to edit in Trump saying "grab'em by the pussy" just so an extra few million people wouldn't miss the headline that was getting a nonstop media barrage.

You know, because he held off on dumping on Trump just like everyone else.

Proof that leftists have infested Jow Forums.

i like family guy and american dad though

We should go after real pedos like Donald trump

kill yourself retard

I did too man. I also liked James Gunn, but this shit isn't a joke. If Rosanne gets the axe, everyone gets the axe. Pedos deserve death.

Yeah the pedo is a disgusting piece of shit. Fuck you Seth may be a leftist but he's not a complete piece of trash.

As I see it, it's like WMDs. If only one side has them, they will use them with impunity until the other side gets them and turns it around. Only then will they realize the horrors they have unleashed and agree to ban them.

Only Russia has ever had the foresight to ban such a weapon before it was used. They proposed the original international maiming weapons ban in the 19th Century.

Muh Russia on the left and now muh pedophile jokes on the right. You stupid faggots are taking the bait and that is a mistake

Let me guess you watch Adult Swim and listen to rap? Kill yourself Larper

>Our next target gentlemen

Why not just get a GF and stop being an incel?

>We should go after real pedos like Donald trump

Trump was great friends with Jeffery Epstein and bill Clinton

Can we send these Boomers wanting us to work for them to the old folks home its the morons from the other board looking for slaves.

there are few people on the face of this planet i hate more than this man, and i would truly like to see him brought down in shame. he will not fall in this, and using a pedo character in one of his shows would be retarded. it would be of higher interest to investigate his kike affiliates and his 911 story, as well as why jews (((allow))) him to appear prescient

OP is a shill, seth has been dropping stealth red-pills about the hollywood pedo-cabal the whole time.... methinks OP works for someone that wants revenge on seth

I don't know about that, but I do think we don't have enough on McFarlane to go with. We need to go after people we are sure of

>Watching tv
Sad!

Also notice how shills say something jewey then say kike at at the end so you dont suspect them. Like:
>"lets not gas the jews, kike."

I'm married senpai. Why are you faggots defending a liberal elite? Do you losers still like/watch Family Guy? That's fucking sad and makes me think you're all legit incels. I mean not every viewer is an incel of course, but every incel is a viewer.