2 weeks ago i was in Paris, i payed for a tour around all europe but the place i was excited the most was France...

2 weeks ago i was in Paris, i payed for a tour around all europe but the place i was excited the most was France, they always depict it as a magical place in the movies so i wanted to go, me and my brother saved money and decided to go.
I always thought that people here in Jow Forums were exagerating about the inmigration problem, i was wrong i literally felt like i was in Pakistan, it really felt like a shithole, me, my brother and other tourists were literally the only white people i saw except for the guides and hotel staff. I felt kinda disapointed but hey, we were aleeady there so lets try to enjoy it.
One day we were in some kind of big plaza and 4 NIGGERS GAVE US SOME FUCKING SHITTY BRACELETS AND SAID THAT IF WE DIDNT BUY THEM WE WERE RACISTS .
-You buys braslet? No? You pepol racistsss
We gave them €10 and they left, at that point i was mad, literally no one tried to help us.
I really feel sorry for the poor French people that have to deal with this, like being an alien in your own country...

Attached: FB_IMG_1528163102186.jpg (960x958, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A guy I train with went to Paris recently
Another guy commented 'Oh yeah that's a beautiful place'.
He's an anglo, and I could just see the disappointment on his face.

>We gave them €10
embarrassing

Believe me those niggers were as big as a bull, my first thought was to keep my ground and maybe fight but they were 4 and we were only 2

>We gave them €10
You cringing poof.

Attached: Facepalm.jpg (800x387, 39K)

Spit at their feet and walk away. They would be too intimidated to retaliate.

Paris is the place where 80% of black people in France are concentrated
Also it was a shithole for most of history, the meme about it being Romatic comes from the brief period during which it was decent (1860 to 1980)

And btw
>me, my brother and other tourists were literally the only white people i saw
South Americans are not white

I’m sorry you had to go through this, OP.
Yeah, we lost Paris, Marseille and most of the big metropolitan areas. I live in a deeply Catholic, >98% white department (Vendée) so I still feel like I’m in France, thankfully.

Niggers are cowards. You should have stood your ground. Also Paris is packed with police and army in the tourist areas.

>SAs are not white
Some are. Enough with that stupid meme. I know two South American families and they’re all 100% European.

>We gave them €10

Attached: 1500584805055.jpg (401x487, 109K)

My great great parents came from italy a long time ago, white i mean my skin color

Bump

Attached: 986292934890493.jpg (124x91, 3K)

That shit was strategy and it wasn't something you needed to take seriously. If they wanted to fucking beat you and rob you they would have, most likely when your back was turned. Always travel with groups of 3 or more bros when possible. Not only for thuglife but for optimal travel experience as well.

I tell you i was childly expecting a literally fairytale city

Dude....
There are soldiers patrols all over Paris now
Souvenir-selling nigs wouldn't dare chimping out in a tourist area

sry zog crushed your dreams user

youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4

Can't say nobody warned you. Can't say noone told you exactly what would happen, verbatim.

Attached: 1522838015034.jpg (656x640, 63K)

Should've visited Lyon. A much better place

My Aunt and Uncle went to Paris for their honeymoon, and their thoughts mirror yours. I laughed when they told my family that they felt like they were in Africa while in Paris. My aunt thought Paris looked like how is does in the movies: a shining city of love populated with artsy and fashionable sophisticated Europeans.

Attached: 1398080902679.gif (320x165, 1.56M)

>We gave them €10
gj feeding the stray animals then complaining that there's so many stray animals around you cucked faggot

>There are soldiers patrols all over Paris now
the absolute state of paris

Attached: 1532400453871.jpg (426x426, 53K)