Oy, bruv. You got a license for that relationship?

edinburghnews.scotsman.com/read-this/illegal-partner-relationship-laws/

Oy, bruv. You got a license for that relationship?

Attached: UKbeingUK.png (727x529, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hqMtG
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-42890990
google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/06/26/justice-secretary-dont-send-women-prison-unless-commit-violent/amp/
legislation.gov.uk/asp/2018/5/part/1/enacted
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>8. Being extremely jealous
>If your partner persistently accuses you of cheating, simply for looking at another person, then this could constitute grounds for prosecution.

mfw jealousy is now a crime in the UK

archive.is/hqMtG

thanks bruv

>Even if they are the breadwinner, the law says one partner cannot stop the other from accessing money
Alright, hookers it is then.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1796x1010, 78K)

Some times I really can't believe the stories that come out of the UK. How could anyone actually live there?

Bump

Attached: 1531627039s4db077u3810.jpg (448x408, 22K)

Honestly, this looks like a law targeted towards muslims

> 2. Restricting your access to money

> 4. Stopping you from seeing friends or family

> 5. Scaring you
> Threatening to kill or harm you

> 8. Being extremely jealous

> 9. Forcing you to obey their rules

> 10. Controlling what you wear

Don't you get it? This practically outlaws traditional muslim marriages.

Attached: Download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

wow muslims sound based

>persistent name-calling, mocking and other forms of insulting behaviour are now illegal
kek

So basically, there is no point to marrying a woman anymore since you can't do shit to her, as if she was a stranger?

>weilding a knife
OI YOU LARD
BIN

This is how White People stop breeding.

This all started by giving women the right to vote.

most of this shit is exclusively female behavior

Quite a lot of people I talk to are hoping they do not have to for much longer.

That's the point. It is now ILLEGAL for men to not capitulate to women, while they are free to be as abrasive and insufferable as humanly possible. Basically, the final nail in the coffin of male-female relationships.

Is this new law only applicable to men or women too? I can think of a few women who do these things to men. No doubt women will get a free pass as only men can be abusers right?

lmao apparently if your gf/wife cheats on you you can't reveal that to others ahahhahaha

4, 8 and 10 are exclusively done by women in relationships

Frankly this law is needed. Women are practically like children. They can't stand up for themselves in many situations and need the law to protect them.

All of those are listed but cheating isn’t illgeal?!?!
The UK is literally supporting cuckholdry

Now what do you think is the honest answer to that, my dude?

THAT IS JUST THE PRICE I PAY

METRO POLICE IS CALLING ME

LOCKING ME AWAY FOR LIFE

CAUSE I OWN A BREAD KNIFE

Attached: 1478969135155.gif (980x490, 2.15M)

So it mostly targets Mudslimes?

Dats Raycis

holy fuck the cucking never ends

Attached: 1528484396605.jpg (179x250, 6K)

Got a license to dump that rubbish?

Attached: rubbish_loicense.jpg (1024x1488, 885K)

>hello Officer, my boyfriend won't give me his paycheck and is refusing to allow me to fuck Mohamed after working. will you please come and arrest him?

> 9. Forcing you to obey their rules

How can one force them when theres an open door out? I should emigrate...

Into a local stream it goes.

Attached: recycle this.jpg (750x510, 264K)

>2. Restricting your access to money

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH

I think the other burger misunderstood you, if not, I did.
You mean women mostly commit the majority of these crimes right?
1. 2. and 5. probably mostly done by men, all the others, bitchy cunts do them all the time

Oh goodie. I was looking for even more reasons to hate dating modern women.

holy fucking shit

Scottish law.
If you think England's draconian, try Scotland for size. The SNP have gone the full Stalin.

The way I read it, this is mostly good for men. If only it was enforced both ways
>fat chance
So yeah, they really want people who care about the law to stop having relationships

So what is the basis of evidence for these "laws"
>E wuz mean to meh guv
>right then, off to get raped by muslims ya wanker!

>5.Scaring you
>Threats of suicide
This one totally won't just actually kill people, I guess it's ok though since it will only kill men kek.

Illegal not to be a cuck

Bye UK, it was nice knowing you.

this legislation is a fucking virus that can spread to every country on the planet, what the fuck do we do to shut it the fuck down? its impossible to legislate against it effectively because who are the real victims and people with material damages to say the laws' got to go?

Attached: sunburn loicense.jpg (468x425, 171K)

Scotland has its own version of the law. It's often very different from the rest of the UK.

Honestly thought this was fake, but its not. Enjoy this wonderful quote from the BBC article I read.

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-42890990
>However, Dr Marsha Scott, the chief executive of Scottish Women's Aid, said she was "excited" about the legislation. Ms Scott said it was the first bill in the world to create a way of "victimless prosecution". She said: "It does not blame women and it does not mean women have to come into court and prove how harmed they have been by the abuse. "In fact it is all structured in looking at the behaviour of the perpetrator and asking 'would a reasonable person think that this could be harmful?'."

Re-read it if you need to. She's saying the women themselves don't even have to press charges because the government is spying on you and reading all your text. When means some fucking Fem-Cop can be reading your texts and decide you're psychologically abusing your girlfriend. Which is the best category for abuse because even if the girlfriend says everything is fine, the police/prosecutor can simply insist this is more proof of the psychological abuse she's suffered.

Attached: 1530070271181.png (503x288, 154K)

Attached: loicense.png (1088x2176, 289K)

Women arent arrested for misdemeanors, remember? Only felonies of which none of this is most likely
google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/06/26/justice-secretary-dont-send-women-prison-unless-commit-violent/amp/

2 makes sense though. You have to be frugal with money and now it's illegal to

Fucking underrated

Attached: 1532664472538.jpg (1080x1086, 100K)

Bongs...what the fuck
I can't even make fun of this

Attached: 1470884695614.gif (320x240, 712K)

Clown world

Attached: 1520801752924.jpg (479x407, 20K)

Can't scare your spouse!?

LOL WTF UKuck???

Attached: 1490903503494s.jpg (231x250, 6K)

Jesus Christ please save the UK. Not even the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany had laws this draconian

Seriously, its time to just start killing your politicans bongs

or rules.... can i go to jail by wanting dishes done? but let be real it so woman can demand an "open" relationship

Attached: 33459839_2104526003168535_4828256321239252992_n.jpg (635x960, 78K)

Bingo- at first I thought it was just liberal pussys complaining. Then I realized, these problems are emphasized in Islamic communities.

They are making laws against their future oppressors. I don’t think this will end well.

Attached: EA339B9F-A5E8-44FC-B51B-FCD2F75D9DEF.jpg (1125x2001, 1.95M)

If they passed such a law here, my brother would have to divorce his wife because of that one alone. She's not too bad, not a thot, a bit of a slob at times, but a good mother. But money just evaporates in her hands. He can give her a thousand bucks to go and pay some bills and do some shopping. She'll come back with enough food for that day, tell him that she didn't have time to pay the bills, she'll do it tomorrow, the next day she'll need money for bills and groceries again, because the thousand bucks from yesterday has vanished

With what

Attached: 1468370733158.jpg (480x490, 30K)

soap bubbles, lots and lots of soap bubbles.
Provided they are still legal.

nuke britain now

Even if they are the breadwinner, the law says one partner cannot stop the other from accessing money and should not give them “punitive allowances”.
>9. Forcing you to obey their rules
A relationship should be a partnership, with neither partner having control over the other.

Attached: 1524434292810.jpg (368x346, 15K)

You know damn well Muslims will be exempted from this in practice

Underrated

>Jesus Christ please save the UK. Not even the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany had laws this draconian
The ride never ends.

>Dr Scott, from Scottish Women's Aid, said: "There are a lot of myths out there that somehow it will be hard to get evidence to support prosecutions. "This law will take an incident and look at it as a course of conduct.

"That will then mean there are lots of opportunities to gather evidence - there are texts, receipts and financial abuse, there are friends' stories, there are all kinds of things that will help to provide evidence of what was going on." She said there was work to be done to build the confidence of victims and the training of police and prosecutors but "this week we will know there is a possibility that this law will change Scotland forever".

Attached: Feminist Engineering.jpg (1267x1980, 1.63M)

>Relationship
So if you're seeing a chick you're expected to give her free reign of your bank account? The fucking state of Britain.

I showed my wife this list even she thinks its fucking retarded

ive figured it out britcucks. get into relationship, then just pull out all their money and put it into another account. say you spent it. profit

Attached: 1519683956009.jpg (862x500, 91K)

mvp

HOLY FUUUUUU
how will Sweden compete!?

Attached: 11196366720.png (417x309, 209K)

What the fuck
>Actually opens link.

Isn't that why bongs practically allotted them their own separate branch of government?

>5. Scaring you
>Your partner might not physically assault you, but if they are doing enough to frighten you, they are committing an offence.
>Women’s Aid says this can include, but is not limited to:
>Making angry gestures
>Using physical size to intimidate
>Shouting you down

If you raise your voice or talk with your hands, you go to jail.

Oh hi there, do do you need them explained, or are you just expressing your feelings about how retarded they are? 'We, at SIMPLE EXPLANATIONS [tm], can set you up with an understandable break down of those rules for the measly price or your firstborn. Or if you are simply expressing your feelings about it, we can marvel about your cleverness, which will cost you 5 (you)s

So these rules will apply to women too, right guys?
Guys??

Where have all the guys gone?
WHERE ARE THE GOOD GUYS GONE?
>Goes own way

They just let their "crown jewels" get stolen, literally. Europe is a whacky place.

Attached: 1355713858511.png (729x828, 509K)

Attached: 1501667646420.jpg (640x632, 45K)

Reminds me of the people accused of violence at Evergreen for moving their hands while talking or stepping forward to speak, etc.

>the law says one partner cannot stop the other
>neither partner having control over the other.

How does it feel to be a brainlet?

Attached: 071.gif (250x250, 1.92M)

Attached: 1464139503396.jpg (464x404, 47K)

m8, are you suggesting women would even get an even sentence when there's violence involved?

pretty much set up so you can get arrested for anything
sometimes I wonder
why do they hate us so much

they seem to think of men as some piece of machinery, 5 year prison sentence for saying you're going to kill yourself

They're gonna have to lock up every woman if they apply this law equally

you have chosen to have them explained. Where and when can we pick up your firstborn?

This is why I don't get why Burgers give the English such a hard time. The turbocucks of the UK are without contest the Scottish. Porridge Wogs have infested the highest offices of government and civil service in the England and Wales and as such have turned it into similarly cucked places like Scotland. Fucking Scots ruined Scotland and everywhere else.

Attached: no comment.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

>if

Attached: the horror.gif (500x250, 488K)

what a fuckin fag
he looks high on crystal meth too

Attached: mother.jpg (400x400, 32K)

except for muslims offcourse, they can beat their wives and rape their daughters as much as they want.

legislation.gov.uk/asp/2018/5/part/1/enacted

>11Meaning of partner and ex-partner
>(1)Subsections (2) and (3) describe who is a person’s partner or ex-partner as referred to in this Part.
>(2)Someone is a person’s partner if they are—
>(a)spouses or civil partners of each other,
>(b)living together as if spouses of each other, or
>(c)in an intimate personal relationship with each other.

Somebody explain why a girl can't demand access to my money after I kiss her once, establishing an intimate personal relationship.

>1. Sharing sexually explicit images of you – either online or not

GF shows your dickpics to her friends... 5 years in prison

>2. Restricting your access to money. Even if they are the breadwinner, the law says one partner cannot stop the other from accessing money and should not give them “punitive allowances”.

Woman tries to dictate what you spend your money on: 5 years in prison

>3. Repeatedly putting you down
>4. Stopping you from seeing friends or family
>5. Scaring you

Every woman in a relationship ever: 5 years in prison

>6. Threatening to reveal private things about you
>7. Putting tracking devices on your phone

These are the first which don't apply to most women

>8. Being extremely jealous

All women: 5 years in prison

etc.

Attached: 1496248287254.jpg (876x960, 173K)

>if

This is what you get when you put up with a monarchy.

Attached: Untitled.png (943x551, 131K)

I was thinking today as I crammed a load of food waste into a weetabix box and put it in the recycling; how come we don't have waste IDs
like anyone can just put any shit in the bin
I reckon they'll change this within the next ten years, everyone will have bin IDs

also where the fuck is renfrewshire I have never even heard of the place

>(e)frightening, humiliating, degrading or punishing B.

Interesting.

>hey baby let's fuck
>no, because you didn't take out the garbage
>you're punishing me by withholding sex
>yes

This is now a crime.

hmm alot of this would be good against muslims desu lol maybe thats why it was added to the law? even tho i know none of this shit will be held against muslims.

If you don’t like the relationship
FUCKING LEAVE.
Stop getting the state involved in everything, it’s not like he is going to become a nice person becuase the state stopped him from controlling who you talk to.

Attached: 975D0D6D-4576-4B02-8A50-7E5E1A069968.jpg (500x445, 69K)

People didn't believe us when we told them Scotland was our version of Sweden.

>If you don’t like the relationship
>FUCKING LEAVE.

If you leave a relationship to punish your partner for behaving poorly, you go to jail.

monarchy has no power
I wish they did because they wouldn't be able to change laws at such an extreme rate

They'll never enforce this on muslims the protected class. This is only for white people.

they'll be exempt you bigot, can't rob them of their culture can you.

Attached: 1531045151716.gif (1000x940, 183K)

It is something that could be used against anyone.

It'll probably mostly be used to attack people for political reasons and get them out of the way.