Is Ukraina the Judas of Slavdom?

Killed Poles and Russians alike, Bandera sided with G*rmans and Y*ds also, to this day Ukrainians kill Slavs, are they Judases? What do other Slavs think of this assessment?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (2000x1333, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lqo8Txu89HI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based and redpilled

Ukies aren't a distinct people tho
East ukraine is basically all Russians, they've been added in only recently in the commie union.
West are mutts of tatars, Jews , Russians and poles
Also they have minorities like Hungaryans

Just divide this shithole between Russia and Poland, it's a disgusting artificial meme next to Belgium

i dunno. i talked today with a ukrainan slave worker today. he seemed chilled. there is this historical context, but race > culture.

Ukrainians like Belorussians are Ruthenians which are basically West Russian.

Nah we don't want them
There are too many of them here already
Belorussians are really good people, but hohols are not

>West are mutts of tatars, Jews , Russians and poles

West was never under Tatar occupation, it's the east that's tatar rape babies. They were also not really under Russian occupation either.

lying, cowardly pieces of shit, traitors.

Apparently they are unblocking your toilets ironically.

True, I respect Belarus.

Exactly. Kiev is Rusian.

they are the "real"russians. slavs however have been killing themselves for centuries due to chauvinism. Same with us and serbians. Also you can see this with germanic people like swedes,danes germans. Even bongs and irish.

Yes, the thought of dead slav(e)s make my hands rubbing intensify. I can't wait to get my hands on the next group of slav(e)s to satisfy my Jewish urges...

Wake up dumbass, all groups of Slavs have been killing each other for centuries.

Ukrainians are the truest East Slavs

not mongol mentality Muscovites

I think Anglos are the Judases of just about everything.

Recent Odessa Massacre was all I needed to know about Ukraine.

Come on mate, it's obvious you're a diaspora. Why did you run away form your homeland?

>Killed Russians=traitors
Bong intellectuals everyone

Most Rus' moved to the Northeast with the Mongol invasion, Ukrainians are the offspring of Slavs, Kipchaks and Mongols.

тyпыe хoхлятcкиe пидpилы,нaccaл вaм в poт.cyкa c шaхтёpaми cпpaвитcя нe мoгyт,гaвнo тpycливoe

Slavs kill each other all the time.

Yes, a national holiday. All Ukrainian gather to collectively sing "oy vey, oy vey" while we set building on fire full of Slav(e)s.

They killed themselves.

Muslim north caucasians are banging your women in Moscow everyday, yet you folks can't find a bigger enemy than your slavic orthodox brothers

Russian logic

No, I am British Polabian. Many Normans took Slavic wives from Poland and Polabia/Wendia.

How is the situation over there?

Can picture it!

Found the dumb slavshit
You have to go back

Attached: 1531200684978.jpg (1280x927, 255K)

Free Polabia!

they end badly.

Attached: дохлый муджахид.jpg (1080x748, 190K)

lol you mad

It's fine, slowly things return to normal.

I'm sad that we are enemies with hohols now. I kinda like hohols.

Attached: 1522519005545.gif (263x239, 357K)

That is definitely an Arab mercenary.

Belarusians
not Belarussians

once again, english is so fucking simplified that you can hardly see the difference between rusians and russians

in Polish, it is much more visible
Rusini - Rosjanie

So Belarusians =/= Russians

Not even, did you see the world cup? Every Russia whore was out in the streets seeking out foreigners to fuck.

Attached: world-cup-fans-974317484.jpg (1200x630, 124K)

How about the Rednecks to the East? I hear Novorossya and the People's Republics are pretty much lawless shitholes.

Should not exist. Kiev is Russian clay. Lviv is Polish. Literally a kike-backed state.

Belarus means "White Rus" which is a byzantinian way of describing directions with colors, i.e. white=west, red=south etc. So it means "Western Russia" basically.

It was silly autocorrect. I don't like red lines when I type so I had to pick their choice which was wrong.

Been like that for years, they're stuck in limbo. Russia doesn't want them and they wont accept autonomy so it's really their choice to stay fucked up.

admire what these "Orthodox brothers" do
youtu.be/Lqo8Txu89HI

Yeah and north america is native american clay so fuck off back to one of your 60 homelands

more like western ruthenia

If Belarusians and Russians were the same people, then Russia wouldn't spend 20th and 19th century trying to eradicate the belarusian national identity

Belarusians language is also amazing, i love the way it sounds. Shame it's almost extinct

There we go.
First 'ur women fuck niggers' card of the day has been played!

>If Belarusians and Russians were the same people
Didn't say that. Just stated the origins of the name.

like Ukrainian

Funny people.

Attached: Парад_в_Станиславе_(Ивано-Франковск)_в_честь_визита_ген (800x513, 174K)

Stop posting under polish flag. Grammar nazis are normally 77th Brigade shills under GCHQ control.

The difference between Belarusians, Ukrainians and Russians is as different as Poles and Silesians.

>be anti-Ukrainian separatist
>try to take power over Ukrainian territory
>try seize a government building
>get reked
>die
DEY DINDU NUFFIN MUH EVIL UKIES NEVA FORGET DA MASSACRE

Attached: bbq.jpg (609x555, 87K)

my bad, then
I apologise

I'd buy that if I didn't know the setup and the signature tad too well

>hand out passports and citizenship in a problematic area of a neighboring country
>Support the separatists with money, manpower and propaganda
>start a war and break a country apart

only a dead-brain putintroll or a dumb Latin American Russia-sympathizer would believe that Russia ain't an aggressor in that mess

Hopefully, they either just give up trying once the Russian gibs stop, or they eventually get defeated.

Attached: 1532139981706.png (483x599, 167K)

>implying (((russian))) "women" arent bbc starving turbowhores

Odessa literally did nothing, it was a punitive expedition by Ukrainian Naziboos to rid of National Minorities.

Most of /sg/ is siding with the Russians, most just want to see Ukraine kiss the boot.
>Russians Kill Ukrainians
>lol, dirty hohols
>Ukrainians kill Russians
>Why do they have to do this, they're brothers!

Flaggot.

>Mapиyпoль
I hate to break it to you but we hold Mariupol, this video are Russian separatists shelling the city.

Belarusians used to be unique
but sadly, Russia (mostly) succeeded in eradicating the Belarusian identity

What a shame
Belarus is the only nation in eastern europe that can be literally ( DNA, history, culture ) described as Poland's brother

Attached: Belarus_Flag_with_COA.png (804x404, 24K)

oh boy. here comes schlomo behind a meme flag.

All woman are traitorous whores. Look at the US and the race mixing going oin your own community schlomo. You were just smart enough to marry up for a long time but your jewesses are turning and dating negros too.

Attached: LRNW8461.jpg (220x220, 19K)

And not to mention Lukashenko.
Who are you looking forward to in the next elections in your country?

I come from Polabian stock. This is understandable. Personally I think Russia and Ukraine should be more accepting of it's neighbors as Belarus is. Also Lukashenko is the basest man alive.

you know,we weren't the first ones to start this, and the fags in Odessa burned people.this was the trigger for the rebellion, and you go suck Jews ' cock, my young friend.

Yeah but no one really wants them now, neither Russia nor Ukraine. All the region's infrastructure has gone to shit, to get everything to working condition would demand some crazy investments. If, say, Ukraine were to take them back, all Ukrainians would probably have to pay some special tax or some shit for the restoration of eastern regions, meaning "to pay gibs to people who fought against us and said they want nothing to do with us". And if Russia were to annex them, the same problems would remain but ALSO the West would chimp out like there's no tomorrow and sanction schmanction us up the arse.

>try seize a government building
> it was a punitive expedition by Ukrainian Naziboos to rid of National Minorities
K

Attached: 14955109319550.jpg (600x600, 61K)

Women always fuck the invaders.
It is up to the native male population to stop that but individual freedom and democratic law has prevented us from being able to do so without facing legal reprocussions.

And Russian women fuck people with money because Russia was a """free""" and """democratic""" country for not as long and Russian women are getting a taste of that freedom for the first time - being able whatever they want to do.

tl;dr fuck democracy and fuck jews

I honestly have no idea, it's right around the corner but nobody is talking about it. Only thing that is certain is that poro wont be elected again.

Honest we do need someone to repair relations with Russia, there's little reason to keep things going the way they are.

>britbong thinks russian women are saints
Seriously how many russian women have you even [spoiler]MET[/spoiler] throughout your pathetic so-called life?

that was before you attacked and beat peaceful town,nothing but wait,you come back,join the army

Show flag and I will tell you how saintly YOUR women are.

>24.01.2015
It's literately there in the video title, we've held the city since summer 2014.

I will call you a Holol!

But all women are whores. It's a well proven scientific fact.

Russian women are whores.

//

Oh no, a term for a haircut... how will he ever recover?

Like you would know teehee

only national Patriarchate

butthurt, aren't we

typical putintroll signature. no arguments, just plain insults

i wonder if you'd have the guts to tell me that face to face

Pls don't :(

Mostly. I do have hope there is good women out there.

So they are just fucking themselves over. Hmph, you know what, let them, retards will be retards.
I don't know about that, it will take a while. I still would not recommend electing a Pro-Russian candidate, just someone willing to ease relations while not fully trusting them. I have had my eyes on Right Sector, and i like them for their neutral stance, but you are the one who makes the conclusion in this.

I hear there is a epidemic of polish women fucking nonwhites all throughout Britain, is this true?

Holol!

I would say that Russian women fucking foreigners is SOMEWHAT more justified than, say, American women fucking niggers, because life in Russia is pretty shit and these women have a mercantile goal of marrying a foreigner and leaving Russia, whereas western women fuck niggers and mudslimes just because their pelmeni itch. Having said that, 95% women throughout the wide wide world are still traitorous whores with no concept of honor or loyalty.

Attached: pv_461397.jpg (200x150, 6K)

well Stalin and his buddies treated the Ukrainians like shit so it's understandable that they were chomping at the bit to get revenge. Here's a picture of hohol volunteers with Himmler

Attached: 0_c2087_90974527_xl_0.jpg (640x448, 69K)

There is, but you can always tell those who coalburn and those who strictly don't.

Doesn't have to be pro-Russian but also not a EU dick sucker like poro. He would sell this country for a couple shekels to join the EU. He's caved for everything the EU wanted him to do like gay pride parades and potentially accepting refugees. But there's no way in hell anyone would actually come here.

Shame didn't kill enough, the one's, that come here and shitpost
Implying
>(You)

I just gave you a fact,stupid Bжoпyдoлбидзe

Ukraine just want to join NATO..leave the alone russia

You will pay for it, I'm calling Mehmet to rape you!

Attached: islamonazism.jpg (204x247, 8K)

Attached: 1486421371869.png (415x564, 154K)

>Honest we do need someone to repair relations with Russia

Sounds like surrender.

Attached: 943BAA5D-A8B0-4726-A712-246B8C5A1283.jpg (740x493, 20K)

When i search up the 2019 Presidential elections, all i get is some lady named Yulia Tymoshenko of the Fatherland party. There are more in Parliamentary. I just want to ask, what party would you allign yourself with? I know politics is complicated over there, but you have to at least like one of em.

Ukraine sold to Jews, the EU and possibly NATO, now wait for the build-up of left-liberal propaganda

Maybe on the Crimea situation, the tensions can be soothed, but with the Odessa war, no way the Ukrainians will just give up.

Pidorskij!

They loved us

Attached: 1500742783648.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Based. Minority tries to secede after having settled in your lands, just kill'em all. Now they can really cleanse Ukraine of R*ssians with the new american weapons and support and join NATO within a few years.