BLUE MARK:KIDNAPPING LOCATION

>BLUE MARK:KIDNAPPING LOCATION
>SYNAGOGUES

Attached: 1533068052140.png (795x567, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siouxlandmessianicfellowship.com
adasisrael.typepad.com
templejudah.org/the-faces-of-temple-judah/
agudasachimic.org/about-us/our-staff
bnaiavraham.net/index2.html
sojonline.com
nps.gov/nr/feature/JewishHeritage/2011/Chevra_Synagogue.htm
chabadiowacity.com/templates/articlecco_cdo/aid/144913/jewish/Chabad-FAQs.htm
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/iowa-jewish-history
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8&t=251s
youtube.com/watch?v=N7_epvNbaPQ
desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2018/05/26/jeff-altmayer-iowa-child-abductions-how-he-sought-lure-kids/483420002/
snopes.com/fact-check/iowa-missing-children-summer/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/evil-ex-wife-who-forced-children-5414448
youtube.com/watch?v=xSJI_qfI-es
youtube.com/watch?v=DtAuWQHgUvo
jeranism.com/hampstead-coverup-notes/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ATG//
youtube.com/watch?v=jq5oZ-kxvdY
wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriprocessors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh correlation = causation
big cities attract both phenomena.

JESUS HELP US!

Attached: Leeloo-5th-Element-Milla-Jovovich-h1.jpg (725x336, 41K)

Sparsed out synagogues and sparsed out kidnappings

why are there that many fucking yids in Iowa

Sure shlomo

Attached: 1533070690201.png (1198x810, 796K)

Attached: 1533071132973 (2).jpg (795x567, 156K)

Which ones are Chabad?

Jewish Ritual Murder coinciding with the longest Blood Moon in a century.

Attached: 1532981173865.png (1404x934, 3.03M)

so ice cream causes murder too?
correlation =/ causation

Attached: 6a010536ce7016970b0133f1910952970b.jpg (588x367, 22K)

bump

Comey was in Iowa for ice cream

Attached: Comey Iowa.jpg (456x569, 85K)

What is the accuracy of the kidnap locations? Do you have the numerical data?

>doesn't post r-squared or method of data collection
fuck off

bump

Attached: 1532569388518.jpg (626x512, 75K)

Correlation does not rule out causation either. Correlation happens to be a really good reason to check for causation.
I detect pilpul. This makes the case just that much stronger for causation.
Keep digging boys!

Attached: pilpulpill.png (1220x619, 49K)

siouxlandmessianicfellowship.com

adasisrael.typepad.com
Mason city

templejudah.org/the-faces-of-temple-judah/

agudasachimic.org/about-us/our-staff

bnaiavraham.net/index2.html
>teachings of Rabbi Edward L. Nydle

sojonline.com

nps.gov/nr/feature/JewishHeritage/2011/Chevra_Synagogue.htm

chabadiowacity.com/templates/articlecco_cdo/aid/144913/jewish/Chabad-FAQs.htm

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/iowa-jewish-history

Bump.

Bump

Cross reference with Historical Cases.

Attached: Historical Missing Clusters Iowa.png (1117x707, 217K)

Have a bump and an anecdote. I once worked for a kike owned company that would sometimes have me deliver shit to synagogues. Usually the delivery was to a catering hall or restaurant (301c fraud) but one time I wound up delivering shit to the basement of a synagogue in the middle of manhattan.. one of the real big old ones about a block or two from central park. The hallways of the basement level of that synagogue.. I've been to Iraq and saw a little shit... Those fucking hallways in that fucking basement had the most palpable sensation of pure evil I have ever fucking felt. I was extremely curious about what was down around the corner at the far end of the hallway. But all I could think about was getting my ass the fuck out of there and there was this image in the back of my head, I was fucking absolutely sure that there was a torture chamber of some sort at the far end of the hallway. And this was back before I knew how evil the kikes were so those sensations were not the result of bias in any way.

Your mapping could use more work.

Perhaps maybe the Snots working on /ATG/(Anti-Trafficking General) could help give you some tips ;).

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Bump

You could do the same thing with a map of McDonalds.

mcdonalds arent indicative of anything. synagogues are. hell mosques are too.. but not even mosques show the same troubling trends as synagogues. Where there is smoke there is a preheated oven you kike piece of fucking fuel.

Speaking of McDonalds and human DNA in hamburgers, it's how they dispose of their victims, by feeding them to you. It's not Mad Cow disease you have, it's Kuru. Now laugh clown, LAUGH!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8&t=251s

Why are McDonalds less indicative than synagogues?

This
is factually correct.
Fuck PC. The pod people are so brainwashed they don't believe things when they really are happening right in front of them because of their submission to image based programming (i.e. The Rotherham child rape cases, etc).

>Medina Rahmanovic of the Iowa Department of Public Safety.
What a coincidence.

Bump

Mcdonalds employees havent been known for kidnapping and ritualistically draining the blood from goyim kids for centuries.

show me the p value user

because the presence of mcdonalds does not mean anything. kidnappings showing a trend of being close in proximity to large clusters of synagogues does, however, show something. Your pilpul isnt going to work here kike

So you think Mrs Rosenstein across the street is capturing gentiles and harvesting their blood like a vampire at night?
How does the presence of synagogues mean anything more than the presence of McDonalds?

I decided to google your claims. Here is something I found on Snopes "In truth, no part of the McDonald’s operation has been cited for having bought, sold, processed, or used either horse meat or human meat (the latter of which cannot legally be vended in the U.S.) for food purposes."

HOLY SHIT. Notice that wording? "FOR FOOD PURPOSES." That sets my alarm bells off. Does that mean they've been doing it for other purposes, and Snopes is implicitly admitting it?

McDonalds would be investigated if they had a historic wealth of documented cases involving kidnapping.
Synagogues wouldn't be investigated because you and your ilk are so submissive to image based programming.
Nobody said they were guilty.
But you strongly imply that they are above suspicion .... because... TV. Wow, if I could get away with anything I liked, be automatically beyond reproach, well isn't human nature all about temptation?
Jews are better than humans, they are just so innocent of everything while all those other people everywhere the Jews go are the bad ones. Good job Jews control your image programming isn't it, or they might be treated fairly instead of having all this Jewish privilege that you've just proven is rife.
Sickening.

Pet food. Shrimp farming. etc.

Hampstead children mention mcdonalds.

I think thats where they ate babies or something.

@45 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=N7_epvNbaPQ

Attached: Hampsted children.jpg (657x447, 52K)

Asking for some evidence as to why you think that Jews are kidnapping people randomly (near synagogues too, as if Jews are dumb enough to do that) doesn't mean I think Jews are "above suspicion", it's just you need some evidence for such a weighty accusation.
Why wouldn't synagogues be investigated?

Des Moines Register just did a big story in May 2018 about a pervert that tried to kidnap nearly 20 kids in 2016.
desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2018/05/26/jeff-altmayer-iowa-child-abductions-how-he-sought-lure-kids/483420002/

Guy is from NY, lived in California. Why do blue state perverts want to ruin peaceful midwest flyover states?

My point is: even Snopes didn't actually deny that there's human meat in McDonald's food. They only stated that they haven't been cited for using human meat for food purposes, leaving open the possibility that there is human meat in the food for other purposes (disposal).

>Jews are literal Vampires
No shit.

Attached: 1531702813647.png (863x1326, 630K)

>Muh r*ddit meme I use to dismiss things

Oh shit! Pack it up boys... Snopes already debunked these kidnappings.

snopes.com/fact-check/iowa-missing-children-summer/

You should correlate the locations of kidnappings with those of mosques. Might lead to some interesting results.

>strawmaning this hard

(((ben and Jerrys)))

Mmhmm.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/evil-ex-wife-who-forced-children-5414448

People dont really know how bad it is.

This is everywhere in major cities. Nearly all the large businesses are involved somehow. In the coverup of bodies etc. Police cover up the crime, FBI, CIA. etc etc. Mcdonalds, starbucks etc etc etc.

All these businesses and the governments are controlled by jews.

I don't know he's the one who mentioned draining blood from goyim.

>I don't know
Sure, schlomo.

At this point let me point out I'm not Muslim.
I'm not Muslim. There.
(I'll find a pic to prove it).
I don't want Muslims in my side and I don't want to be on their side. I hope they and the their fellow semites continue smoking each other's tracer to amuse me for many long years to come.

Attached: IMG_5127.jpg (3088x2320, 924K)

I could correlate these kidnappings to wifi router density on 2.4ghz spectrum using channel 11 if we are just trying to make a correlation.

I'm curious if I can get a link to the map in the OP with the markers. I know some of these cities well and want to see the exact locations.

For someone who is so well educated on logical fallacies you sure are fine with just presenting a non-argument ad hominem my way.

Here's an example of how I do my busts map. You might find it a helpful template for this kind of stuff.

Attached: Vancouver Busts Map.png (1638x898, 1.57M)

blood libel

is a

conspiracy theory

based on

real facts

yeah, jews like to steal children then rape and murder them or sell them to a human trafficker
this isn't new

>present an argument to my fallacy

>Leaked Medical Reports End All Doubt About Sexual Abuse Claims.

>The medical reports end any debate regarding the fact that children A and G were the victims of child sexual abuse in Hampstead and underline the criminal nature of the police interviews of September 17th, 2014. The question now is who is being protected? Who has the influence and power to cause the British police such an obvious and inexplicable mid investigation rethink? Clearly there is much more than a Z grade actor and the reputation of a school at stake here. Neither would logically merit the police choice to destroy this investigation and cover up these heinous crimes.

2 1/2 hour testimony

youtube.com/watch?v=xSJI_qfI-es

>
>( ( ( NUMERICAL DATA ) ) )
>

2 1/2 hour testimony of 2nd child

youtube.com/watch?v=DtAuWQHgUvo

jeranism.com/hampstead-coverup-notes/

This was covered up.

Thats why its called the "Hampstead Coverup".

Just like Jimmy Saville.

Now do one with churches in the area :^)

enough is enough. I am at this point in my research convinced that there are good, God following jews, and at least 40% pure satanist, evil, morally bankrupt psychopath jews.

God and His son Jesus will strike them down though, with our cooperation.

Redpill me on Beth shalom and Beth Jacob.

Link me to your map with markers you jackass. Don't make us go through the trouble of you already did this.

please tell me someone has the archive link

And call me a
>racist
to prove you are thick leftynogpol. I do so much inter-racial it's ridiculous. Poles, Germans, Irish, Celts, Greeks, French, Italians, Swiss aren't my race.
Also I like races that have objective value as a group. That's logical, morally correct, sane.
If (You) disagree then you are either invested in the lies (not European and looking for gibs and leave to stay) or genuinely brainwashed by image based programming.
But don't worry. We've been working day and night and found a cure.

Attached: IMG_5691.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

This thread(or any thread involving mapping relating to trafficking) is an /ATG/ opportunity. Don't be a Tard about it. ;)

holy shit new q post

Attached: topsecerteinfo.jpg (1300x959, 232K)

>Oh shit! Pack it up boys... Snopes already debunked these kidnappings.

(((Snopes)))

(((David and Barbara Mikkelson)))

Attached: 102210_1614_somuchforsn11.png (458x349, 194K)

Any questions?

Attached: Cohencidence.png (802x569, 796K)

If you want to map things out like I do there are several steps that you can take. You just need a basic editing software like Paint.net or something and Google Earth/Maps.

1. Learn how to use .kml files in Google Earth and make one for each category that you want to map out. You can make as many .kml files as you want and download them and share them as you please.

2. Use the .kml files to store book marks of locations of locales you are mapping out. For instance, you can make a "Logistics" .kml file and then bookmark all freight, distributing, trucking, and other types of logistics businesses within that .kml file.

3. Once you have have all of your book marks you can hone in on the general area that you will be mapping. Zoom out to your personal preference and then take a screen shot of it.

4. Crop that screen shot and put into Paint.net, or whatever software you have, and change the color scheme to black and white.

5. Create a legend at one of the bottom or top corners of your map that isn't needed such as rural areas or the sea. This is how will people will know what kind of dot will indicate what on your map.

6. With Google Earth open in one tab you can correlate the locations of the businesses you bookmarked and put a dot on your map to indicate its location. Make sure to sure to use a differently colored dot for each different type of businesses.

7. After you've made all of your dots you can then start mapping out busts or "incidents" by circling areas where they are reported. These are fairly easy to do and the hardest part is just finding sources that will also list a usable address.

8. Once you've done that you should be able to see what kind of routes they're using and you can use Google Maps or some others service to see which roads connect where. You just highlight your suspected roads in red and that should do the job.

If you follow all of these steps you can make maps like you see in /ATG/.

They ate Frankist Sabbateans. Cult started by crazy Jew in 1666. They believe they can bring about Messiah faster by doing opposite of good, good behavior, because it will encourage Him to show up or some crazy ass shit.

I believe in modern times, they have two alliances--one with the elite rich, and one with those who worship the dark forces in our universe.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ATG//

Check out the threads if you want to learn more.

Attached: NYC Busts Map.png (1920x880, 1.89M)

Someone do gun shops next

>Frankist Sabbateans

They have been doing this shit for much longer than 1666.

Redemption through sin

youtube.com/watch?v=jq5oZ-kxvdY

Attached: 1533068162293.png (1664x5444, 3.93M)

Bump

we should expel all the jews anyway, just in case

>muh blood libel

Pretty much this. The only way to really know for sure would be to drive them all out and see if anything changes.

I kekd

mostly right, but the Socratic method is very powerful and not everyone who uses it is a jew.

Holy shit. Someone call CNN

Why is that dumb? People like you will point out how stupid that would be, jews will use their dominance over the media to brush everything off and being closer to the destination means getting caught is less likely. Top that off with "blood libel" and it looks suspicious enough to investigate.

Obviously I was not serious.

so why don't you do it then? show us all the mcdonalds restaraunts in that area. Show us there are just as many as synagogues

Bump

S E X. C U L T.

Attached: ED6023C1-503E-487D-A46A-FE239C2E7F1F.jpg (1124x1843, 243K)

Blood suckers

Attached: 1532673868336-picsay.jpg (889x467, 99K)

Attached: Pooopoudeickinyourmouthjewbasterdzogsjdojtksjux.png (827x857, 1.09M)

OH SHIT

>President Trump on Wednesday commuted the prison sentence of Sholom Rubashkin, whose Iowa meatpacking plant.

IOWA MEAT PACKING PLANT (((SHOLOM RUBASHKIN)))

WAS RECENTLY RELEASED.

WTF THAT PLANT NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED

Attached: url (2).jpg (259x195, 5K)

i live near the bigger blue circle, what happened here?

Good sleuthing. I say: blood libel.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriprocessors

Kek

>a russian jew

What a cheesy photo-op.

Attached: NWSPAPER-STORY-ON-SKELETON-293x600.jpg (293x600, 99K)

kristallnacht when?