Based Lithuania

Based Lithuania blocks Serbia entry into the EU

Thanks Lithuania

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2018&mm=07&dd=31&nav_id=104749

Attached: 38A88DD3-4EB4-439A-9C05-7CD09F0F5A32.jpg (400x320, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moderndiplomacy.eu/2018/07/29/the-european-union-brings-serbia-closer/
021.rs/story/Info/Srbija/193747/Pejntbol-puskom-gadjao-prolaznike-u-centru-Beograda.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey that's cheating

Why?

Why are the baltics always so butthurt about Serbia?

Serbs are the shittiest version of krauts

we dont need more slavshits

So you can have niggers and mudslimes but not Slavs? Get fucked.

slavs are honorary niggers

>wanting a literal Russian puppet in the EU with full rights and powers
Lithuania is doing the Lord's will by going against Serbian admission.

Thank fuck we're leaving ... we dont need any more donkey riding slavshit commies. Now ratko, there was a man... and lithuania ? god we really don't need any more prostitutes in the EU do we ? if Ukraine ever joins we will all have way too many prostitutes to deal with.

balkans>baltics
There aren't even any baltic diaspora in Canada or the west, you cucks are too afraid to emigrate, rather all stay in poverty. Can you not be such pussies?

>Lithuania
>Literally who?
Meanwhile in reality

>"Serbia is moving towards joining the European Union at a rapid pace", Macron said at a joint news conference with Aleksandar Vučić: “Things are advancing faster than expected. I think that Serbia can join the EU much earlier than 2025”

moderndiplomacy.eu/2018/07/29/the-european-union-brings-serbia-closer/

rather be in poverty than go to jail for calling someone a nigger

Redpill me on Serbia's Russian puppetness

Also aren't you technically our puppet

Serbs are literally slaves to ruskis, who has only one agenda- fuck the EU up.

Literally based Balts

They have always been Russian puppets since their independence in the 19th century.

We aren't your puppets. The US protects us but doesn't meddle in our politics much although US diplomats are heavily involved in corruption. The EU, however, tries to meddle in everything we do.

I am Kosovar btw.

Damn

What is the benefit of protecting you

I'm looking at these NATO expenditures and its not looking good Albania you gotta get those numbers up stop screwing around

EU is a (((friendly))) union, just imagine having serb faggots with veto powers

I said I'm Kosovar. We are not NATO, you protect us due to us being victims of attempted genocide and Serbia is frothing at the mouth of invading again and killing every living person they meet. You're doing good, lads.

I don't want to join EU. By the time we join its already too late, might as well ride it out this way, we made it this far.

>Lithuania
>nigger flag
>possibly most hideous women in Europe
>economy hasn't caught up since *WW2*
>highest suicide rate

litcucks stfu pls. we need Serbia.

because the ruskis raped their whores when they liberated them in WW2 and then proceeded to buttfuck them for another 50 years. When they liberated us they just passed through to Austria and said bye komrads

its just 3 fukin butthurt belt countries that no one can place on the map, don't bother much about them

Not something to celebrate, bre. You're going to get culturally enriched by a bunch of pissed off Muslims.

>probably most hideous women in europe
>sees flag
>checks out

Attached: 1520958955292.png (960x461, 64K)

>Kosovo
>not a US protectorate
In other news, some guy in Belgrade shot the chief rabbi with a paintball gun lol
021.rs/story/Info/Srbija/193747/Pejntbol-puskom-gadjao-prolaznike-u-centru-Beograda.html

But you had based Tito.
And he was like yo, you do any shit, and ill do one shit on you and it will be all over.
And then Stalin was too afraid to do anything.

Those digits with a rabbi being figuratively shoah'd. Fucking based.

Attached: chekd2.jpg (597x400, 80K)

>protectorate
It's not, though. NATO keeps a base in the country to act as a quick response force in case of Serbian aggression. Other than that they do not meddle with us.

You Albanians are scum. The shit that you did to the non-Serbian Kosovars (supposedly your own people) that were there while we provided you with our mercenary Air Force was straight fucked up.

hmmm i wonder who is behind this flag

Lithuania

Attached: Hitler in a posed Hoffmann portrait shot.jpg (651x900, 31K)

we dont exist
if you read this send help

once again
Thank you Lithuania
fuck the EU
fuck the bootlicking traitor scum
Zivi Serbia!

Attached: dragutin Hawkeye Matic.jpg (720x435, 132K)

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

Thanks Lithuania for preventing the destruction of Serbia.
Still the act was obviously by hatred towards our people, we will not forget.

I dunno
But I definitely know who's behind yours, pic related.
Serbs are the equivalent of niggers, which is why Serbian diaspora gets along so well with maghrebis in the slums of Scandinavia. Maghrebis sell the drug's, Serbniggers handle the guns.
Serb=slavic stupidity, gypsy thievery, jew greed and Turkish murderous intent.

Attached: serbian_chetnik_soldier.jpg (327x250, 30K)

>The delusion of a fuel cell

Remarkable...

Attached: alboshit.jpg (815x582, 33K)

Serbia pls don't do it, safe your self. There is literally nothing good for you, not fall into the trap.

Based Balts saving retarded Serbshits from themselves

when EU will inevitably fall , Serbs will celebrate this day
screencap this

Attached: 1497220971436.jpg (633x640, 57K)