How does society maintain this status quo?

How does society maintain this status quo?

It seems every women wants a guy to be

>Jow Forums
>handsome
> 6 fig in salaries
>driving a beemer, audi or lexus
>7 figs in asset

Meanwhile at the same time expecting men to date their own age.

Attached: BA07BD09-593F-4CA7-849E-D1C5D538C661.jpg (489x598, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>women know what they want

this meme needs to die. If they're not interested in you then move on to the next one.

Attached: wow.jpg (224x250, 9K)

>intelligent woman
Doesn’t exist

It doesn't and then it collapses and reverts to the natural order.

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

abortion and adding irreconcileable differences to reasons for divorce and other such retarded things made women this way.

This.

No need to even bother with women who show no interest in you, they will never be interested until they are worthless (30+ years old and mentally / vaginally shattered)

Any woman who gives you a laundry list of demands is a lying whore. So treat her like one.

Some mistakes were made.

Attached: 1526066315035.png (743x946, 207K)

it don't. that's there are so many career women.

Bingo. On to the next one.

Feminism is a virus that causes infertility. This is common knowledge, OP, get with the times. There will always be young girls, some of them virgins, who will be looking to skip college and get right to home making.

Women have evolved to seek out mates who are more powerful then them.
Men typically seek out mates that are young and fertile.
Surprise surprise, no valuable male wants a rich middle aged wife who sacrificed her twenties to achieve career success.

What makes it particularly difficult for them is that the men they seem potential suitors know better than to invest in a career woman.
Not only will they marry younger women, those women will get asked the question "so how about career?" and reply with "ew"

Give them time, between 30-40 many of those high flying career women will enter a phase where they seek affection from almost anything that's male and has a pulse. It's a different story if they can find even that, as even regular betas don't really want them anymore.

>wealthy, successful men fuck younger women
I'm shocked

And these women will go on to be childless and their genes and behavior will not be passed on.
Even in human society that has strayed so far from nature, nature finds a way.

>high flying
Almost always basic, overpaid office work, like HR.

>Meanwhile at the same time expecting men to date their own age.
That's why you don't.
Women my age won't give me the time of day. Was in church the other day, was talking with a nice older fella.
>user, you seem like a decent guy, how old are you?
>23
>My granddaughter is 21 and looking for a husband, would you like to meet her?
>Heck yeah! Let's go.
Scan the church, she's up front. We walk over.
>user, the is my granddaughter, Anonness.
>She's an artist.
>What kind of art?
>Painting.
Grandpa smiles and says farewell.
>Nice to meet you user.
>Nice to meet you too anonness.
Then she turns and walks away.
Fuck that. There's a cute 13 year old that's homeschooled and her father likes me, and I like him and his family. I'll wait for the 100% virginal bride over the questionble one.

Attached: whitepeoplemodesty.jpg (576x748, 105K)

>high flying
I was thinking exactly the same.

>career women

Mayority of college women have shitty ass degrees and work jobs which pay ok but still less than a plumber, carpanter(atleast here in Europe).

I could understand for women who are in medicine, engineering, pharmacy, they really deserve the "mr right", but thats really small %.

Status counts. What would her urban, educated girlfriends think if her boyfriend didn't take her to cocktail parties and weekends on the boat?

No greater turn-off than a woman who identifies as a "professional."

>How does society maintain this status quo?
It doesn't.

Those kind of women were never interested in marriage or even having children in the first place.

Attached: 1495588311298.png (340x349, 154K)

Any man making that sort of money will want a 20 year old house bunny to stay home and keep it in order for him and his kids.

(´;ω;`)

I'd be very grateful for that if I were a woman.

Just don't be a fat bitch and be able to spell, $80-$120k here in Australia.

Whilst most men have to go through hell becoming someone with hard won skill.

It's amazing how little real work is done in the west, and how few people notice.

A carrer man had little time in his hands for wife and family.
If they want a family need a full time mom for his sons, so he just pick some younger woman with decent inteligence (so his sons arent retards) and pump some kids in her womb.

They seek literally the opposite to a old hag career woman to take as a wife.