Last of the Cowboys

For a long time, the internet was the digital frontier but now it feels like that frontier is being closed. Everything is sanitized and monitored. The old internet is gone and we're the last stubborn dregs.
>w-what about t-the dorknet
Mostly FBI owned. True freedom seems to have disappeared from the internet. It's like we're a dying breed. Do you feel it too? It feels like the 2016 election was our last big hurrah before curtain call and there's no turning back time. Next time there's a big breakthrough like the internet, (((they))) will have learned their lesson and keep an iron grip on it. Its bittersweet lads.

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3.jpg (550x414, 28K)

the normies won, we lost.
>we always lose.

Attached: AA24910F-6DAC-4B0B-9F0C-531A5A694293.jpg (1024x674, 63K)

Remember, for one glorious day, we were the winners

Social media was a mistake

No one else feeling these feels?

Attached: 1480279957348.jpg (979x441, 46K)

It would have a bigger impact if you didn't make it on the designated r*ddit gateway to Jow Forums

I just want to see of any good old lads are still left over here

Well we're posting with 14 year olds and literal boomers. The magic died years ago

Yeah, Jow Forums's really changed. I mean we all knew what making The_Donald would do to our board and we were okay with that if it meant winning, but it really sucks now that it's been going on for two years straight.

i feel this

would like to know where to go

what's going to be the next internet?

We just went darker.
We are more confident and vibrant than ever.
Like most people who love freedom we get encroached upon and we move further away from the bright lights.

It'll reverse back, we'll start sending messages to each other on pigeons, someone will start a pidgeon coup in the middle and send you a flyer with your replies to keep it cost free, simple

ride off into the sunset, it's not like we won't be remembered, but everything dies, atleast you were a ecowboy in your own words, when it happened

>he doesn't know about grand jest

Attached: bigdog.jpg (480x360, 22K)

We ecowboys discovered, explored and fought in this digital frontier, it was a glorious new wild west of gore, beastiality, shitposting, trolling and piracy.
20 years later, corporatized civilization caught up and sanitized it into a dull humdrum.
There is only one frontier ahead of us now, space.

Attached: Aquila_transparent.png (1200x630, 140K)

Good analgy

Interdimensional travel?

this basically, the normies always catch up, someone will create something new for outsiders but I've seen faggots on YouTube whining about this stuff for months now, it's just gonna happen same as comics are sanitized trash now

What do you lads think of zeronet? Bit iffy because it's p2p.

>bitcoin and bittorrent
Seems interesting enough, I'll check it out

>There is only one frontier ahead of us now, space.
If all you faggots don't join the space corp with me I'm going to be pissed.

As soon as recruitment opens up, i'm throwing my body on their floor. They can either stuff me into a capsule or into a coffin.

comfy but not too well known so very small amount of users

Just use IRC