Reminder that it was MEN, not women, that were the selective driving force during evolution...

Reminder that it was MEN, not women, that were the selective driving force during evolution. By selecting which women to rape, the main form of procreation for millions of years, men effectively designed the human species.

Attached: 1533061238852.jpg (1280x775, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_from_rape#Rate
bestgore.com/tag/rapist-lynched/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1559901/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>evolution is real

if that was true then we'd make welfare illegal to prevent weak offspring

Attached: sluts.jpg (750x996, 466K)

rape? so women have no hormones , dopamine or genitals then

>8000 years ago
0.001% of human evolution

>prevent weak offspring
What is Sparta?

Did a pretty shit job if this is the result

Offspring produced via rape are less likely to survive. Rapists are frequently killed in tribal settings and most forms of civilizations have outlawed rape.

Rape during wartime accounts for a very small percentage of our genetic ancestors.

Jerk off elsewhere.

I want to argue with you but let's be honest women are terrible at making decisions and prone to having emotional breakdowns.

And then for three generations we let women take a stab at it and it all falls to shit
Surprise, surprise

We were doing a good job until we fooled ourselves into believing that that rape was wrong and made it illegal.

>post-civilization
>relevant in the pre-civilization evolutionary scheme

Isn't the the conception chance higher with rape than regular sex?

cute intact cock!

Men raped the same woman for years back then. Women were property.

You can theorize a pre-human ancestor who reproduced through forced copulation but there's no evidence for this. All great apes have high degrees of consent for sex. Even alpha males gain consent through dominance displays.

Calling what these animals do "rape" is supremely stupid. It anthropomorphizes dumb animals that 1. can't understand our complex social cues and 2. don't have sex recreationally and 3. don't ascribe negative connotations to unwanted sex.

If a female gorilla is """raped""" (by an alpha male) she looks annoyed for a second and then forgets about it. It happens at most 2 times a year.

Probably bullshit just like the "1/3 of women orgasm during rape" article but even if we grant it's true it has few implications for adolescent survivability. Fathers need to be present in the rearing of offspring or they won't be as likely to survive. Very simple.

When modern women grade modern men in a scale, it has a delta-V distribution, meaning that women DON'T like most men.

When modern men grade modern women in a scale, it has a normal distribution.

Big evidence that men were the selecting factor, whether women liked it or not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_from_rape#Rate

That's overly simplistic.

Depends on the species. Some don't care about consent. Others have elaborate courtship rituals.

>delta-V distribution
WHOA! Slow down there, Einstein.

Men are less selective so this proves women were selected for? Makes sense. All that proves is that women are very picky, and for good reason. Most female mammals are. Humans are no exception biologically just because you want to pretend our social structure mimicks some Ragnar Redbeard Conan the Barbarian Gor fantasy.

Most rapists don't use condoms.

>By selecting which women to rape, the main form of procreation for millions of years, men effectively designed the human species.
No man would make a nigger.

Yep. Retarded thread.

Attached: 1526663191193.jpg (480x720, 68K)

Evolution is lie.

How does a delta-V distribution prove women selected it? You're claiming they selected something they don't like, top kek

Women's standards are so high from having hundreds of thousands of years of free-selection that they don't even like the top 1% of men.

Men will fuck anything and thus make poor candidates for quality genetics selectors.

>previous studies of rape-pregnancy statistics were not directly comparable to pregnancy rates from consensual intercourse, because the comparisons were largely uncorrected for such factors as the use of contraception. Adjusting for these factors, they estimated that rapes are about twice as likely to result in pregnancies (7.98%) as "consensual, unprotected penile-vaginal intercourse" (2–4%)

First, thousands of years are meaningless in the evolutionary scale. Second, you're still claiming that for millions of years they selected something they don't like, which doesn't make sense. The only explanation for that distribution is an EXTERNAL factor going against their wishes (i.e.: men)

women have controlled breeding since men revoked their patriarchal status after WW2.
Everything since then is not male dominated selection but female driven hypergamy.
Women have effectively neutered the male gene function entirely by being whores and produced more beta males than ever seen before.

Attached: 1532120478696.jpg (356x374, 36K)

Rape is wrong you disgusting jew.
Women being whores does not mean rape is going to fix it somehow you slimy fat jewish pig.

>implying I am advocating rape in the modern age

I am just stating a fact

>rapes are about twice as likely to result in pregnancies (7.98%)
More evidence to my point

My bad. Most of those studies, as you just read, did not adjust for contraceptive use.

If we want to be lazy, we could just say rape excites women. Hypothesizing that this is an evolutionary adaption is unnecessary and flawed for numerous reasons.

I said HUNDREDS of thousands of years. Human beings are at most 400,000 years old.

You're acting as if women won't settle for a man who isn't perfect when that simply isn't the case. Just because 10/10s don't exist for women doesn't mean they won't reproduce voluntarily. Fucking idiot.

No, dumbass, thirsty idiots will fuck anything with a hole.

also, the dataset they used to compare ethiopian women with was probably white women. Black women are more fertile

>Offspring produced via rape are less likely to survive. Rapists are frequently killed in tribal settings and most forms of civilizations have outlawed rape.

>Rape during wartime accounts for a very small percentage of our genetic ancestors.

>Jerk off elsewhere.

Well the fact is that CIVILIZATIONS accounts for very little of our genetics, RAPE AND THE PREHISTORIC TIMES are the ones who really defined 99% of our genetics as they were 99% of the time of the existence of our species.

You're the only idiot here, probably a roastie that doesn't understand math.

Millions of years of picking 8/10s don't lower the average, quite the opposite.

You're also ignoring the strength factor. It's unlikely that someone without an ideology would allow weaklings to be the decision makers.

>ALL SEX IS RAPE

Oh, you are on your period...

>Well the fact is that CIVILIZATIONS accounts for very little of our genetics, RAPE AND THE PREHISTORIC TIMES are the ones who really defined 99% of our genetics as they were 99% of the time of the existence of our species.
There's also the pesky fact that since you're referencing PREHISTORY, you have very little evidence to back up your hypothesis. But let's grant it anyway.

OK, so 400,000 years ago, rape was an accepted form of reproduction. Not only that, but women let ANY man rape them, not just high-quality males. Sexual selection is then largely determined by the Y chromosome.

Even still, we have now evolved to detest rape and rapists. Most people do not support rapists. This has been true for at least 8000 years. No civilization has condoned rape and there are always severe consequences for rapists. See here: bestgore.com/tag/rapist-lynched/

It is possible for the sensibilities of a species to change over hundreds of thousands (or millions) of years. Just since medieval times have we become less violent and bloodthirsty due to the execution of violent criminals. This has a compounding effect on future generations.

If men were the selectors in the past, and we have no reason to think they were based on either biology or historical precedent, WE NO LONGER ARE.

What a fucking disgusting mind you have mate.

MOST OF OUR ANCESTORS LIVED WITHOUT THEIR FATHERS FCKING 2 DIGIT IQ MILLENIAL.

>Probably bullshit just like the "1/3 of women orgasm during rape" article

YES IS BULLSHIT BECAUSE THE ACTUAL THING IS 4/5 WOMAN DOES ORGASM WHILE BEING RAPED.

millennial*

Well, at least you conceded, and now moved the goalpost to whether civilization's morals are an artificial construct or have a genetic component to it.

But pick any random 1000 men, and any random 1000 women, pair them 1:1 in an island, and have all the men knowing their actions won't have repercussions whatsoever. The rape rate would be close to 90%

That's why, in fact, because rape is so natural, that we had to artificially reduce it. And we're far from having it eradicated despite the massive negative consequences in a society.

Save your other proxy's reply that you've been working on the past 5 minutes. This is enough typing practice for me.

This argument is about whether or not male humans are the genetic selectors, not whether morals are an artifical construct. The execution of rapists has a profound impact on what you call the "genetic component." It is not separate but the same thing.

>The rape rate would be close to 90%
The murder rate would also be close to 90%. Thank God we have a conscience and morals. Or thank our genetics, really, since that's where most of it comes from. The biggest laugh of all is that you want us to believe our hatred of rape is a a social construct. lel

Who the fuck cares about RAPE? even if it's true and happened that doesn't change the fact that MOST WOMAN succefully reproduced and the MOST MALE don't.

Males didn't selected shit, the environment selected the best males and make all females dumb and weak as everyone of them succefulyl passed their GENES.

pd: I don't fucking care about any grammar error I just use english for this site.

Males are not the genetic selectors, environment is and always will be.

I think we need to go further back to our animal roots to understand what really was the main driving force of evolution. War/conquest/rape/civilization are all relatively novel things. If you look throughout the animal kingdom, females overwhelmingly prefer big, strong, healthy-looking males to mate with, whether they are humans, cats, or chimpanzees, and females often let potential suitors to fight it off and mate with the winner. So females are the sexual selectors in most species.

Maybe if you can't speak English you shouldn't be having a debate in English.

bad bad bad, environment is always the selector be it because it does make the females more picky or the males stronger.

Maybe who the fuck cares, get the redpill or keep living as a normie pls

the thing is, there is a smaller degree of sexual dimorphism in humans compared to other great apes, meaning strength and the ability to kill/fight other males isn't as important for women. But it's still important for men to establish our own sense of dominance.

here's a red pill. did you read this when i posted it the other day?

Attached: 1532988197303.png (912x4000, 907K)

>Males fighting competence

Ok, seems really hard for you millennials to get in the mind of prehistoric things.

ITT: 95% of the posters have no fucking clue how evolution actually works.

Attached: 1517510104382.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Do you know that fighting criminals is just fighting competence? deep down in our instincts

Some people are more violent than others. Me, for instance.

I think this is a male strategy for squashing competition and not necessarily an appeal to the female's selective judgment.

Are female gorillas raped? No consent going on.

>But pick any random 1000 men, and any random 1000 women, pair them 1:1 in an island, and have all the men knowing their actions won't have repercussions whatsoever. The rape rate would be close to 90%

Brainletest shit I've read on this site today. Do you think those uncontacted Amazonian tribes and indigenous Indian sea tribes are a constant rape fest? Do you think a man hurting and raping a woman (outside of the context of war) won't make the others want to kill him? Humans are social creatures and structure and hierarchy arises spontanouesly. Seriously kys you fucking retard.

>meaning strength and the ability to kill/fight other males isn't as important for women

Then why do women prefer tall and muscular guys? Because it signals strength and dominance, ergo protection for her and her offspring from predators. That's not even up to debate, when women ovulate they rate more masculine men higher in terms of attractiveness. In redpill terms, they want Chad sperm in them while they are fertile, before seeking a beta male provider.

There is no seeking beta male providor fucktard.

That is just modern cuckoldry, they seek someone with money that can buy them shit and never give them sex, they search it out of the marriage.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1559901/

Human beings use various implements to defend ourselves and to hunt. Speed and stamina are actually more important for hunting.

Don't get me wrong, women are attracted to strong men. What I mean when I say that strength and the ability to fight other men hasn't been selected for is that it's more about that snap judgment of, "Is this a quality mate?" Being able to beat the shit out of other men is an advantage but not because of female mate selection.

Indeed, most animals I know of who fight in tournament style physical battles do so away from the watchful eyes of females. It's all 1V1 for breeding rights. The female will breed with whoever wins but not because she was impressed by their performance.

>Leaf flag

you are correct.

Attached: history of humanity.jpg (800x5400, 996K)