TRACK DOWN AND DISTRIBUTE AR-15 PLANS

Let's track down an exiting copy of the plans and get them fucking everywhere. Pastebins of the binary data, git gists, etc. All put it on thumbdrives that you keep in your closet. Distribute it.

The company is defense distributed.

Here's an old github from the 2013 release: github.com/maduce/defcad-repo/tree/master/Rifles/DefDist_AR15_Lower_Receiver_v5.1GS-cb

Here's some downloads for the Liberator:
archive.org/download/Liberator
We need to find a copy of the latest release.

Attached: thefutureoffreedom.jpg (500x284, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/gun-controllers-politicians-and-judges-think-they-can-stop-the-free-flow-of-information-theyre-wrong/
defcad.com/library/2c0dce81-a4e6-4d00-96b2-88426844fc14/download/
defcad.com/library/2c0dce81-a4e6-4d00-96b2-88426844fc14/
github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo
dropbox.com/sh/r53boilubmguwok/AACPJKs8Yoky2TehTZp5UCePa?dl=0
thepiratebay.org/torrent/8598235/DefDist_DEFCAD_MEGA_PACK_v4.4_(Raiden)_[ZIPPED]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What kind of plastic does this use? Looks like it would shatter..

thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/gun-controllers-politicians-and-judges-think-they-can-stop-the-free-flow-of-information-theyre-wrong/

defcad.com/library/2c0dce81-a4e6-4d00-96b2-88426844fc14/download/

this was the download link until the site went down

found here: defcad.com/library/2c0dce81-a4e6-4d00-96b2-88426844fc14/

which is also down but cached on cloudflare

My best idea at this point is to check out all the comments under the listing and check their usernames against twitter and other social media, direct message them and ask for the plans.

Well it's made with a 3d printer so I imagine it's some particularly sturdy 3d printing resin. There are many kinds of resin, btw - think of it like different kinds of printer ink. Some are pretty tough.

They've been on github since 2013
github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo

high temp ABS

ABS, Nylon, or PEEK.

These 3d printed guns don't last very long, and the creator even says this. They might get through one or two magazines before the chance of malfunction greatly increases

By the way, it would be pretty fucking easy to recreate these plans for anybody with a knowledge of 3d modeling.

The cat is out of the bag here. All you'd really need is a ruler and an existing AR15 receiver and, voila, you know the exact specifications needed to make a 3d model of it. Realistically speaking there's no way to block people from having these plans even if these particular ones somehow disappeared forever. It's awesome.

CIA, go away?

dropbox.com/sh/r53boilubmguwok/AACPJKs8Yoky2TehTZp5UCePa?dl=0

postin
thepiratebay.org/torrent/8598235/DefDist_DEFCAD_MEGA_PACK_v4.4_(Raiden)_[ZIPPED]

Project Echelon, Patriot Act, Guantanamo, Bomb, Explosives, Allah, White House, 3d printed guns, Paris, Washington, Berlin, infidels, POTUS, Sniper, ISIS, CIA, Encryption, Thor, Russia.
Enjoy your name on the list.

Attached: WARFACE.png (1236x949, 227K)

Attached: 1484574357908.jpg (1074x892, 187K)

Implying we aren't already on it because they own this site

To everyone saying CIA... i got nothing. the publicity of this board would make it counter to the CIA's interests for the links to be here.

To everyone posting the links from 2013... its from 2013. There's new stuff. and 1000 people downloaded it

HERE WE GO BOIS

BREAD

If you live in the USA just get an 80% lower and finish it yourself. Or go through the legal process of buying a finished one. I got mine for $50. Background check takes like 2 minutes.

I could (and will) buy many unfinished lowers, that's not the issue at hand. The free flow of the information is my concern.

I hope to build it in the next couple months.

Attached: stripped_lower.jpg (1632x918, 669K)

Has anyone modified it for the 3rd░pin░hole (援宇ぎ)?

>Looks like it would shatter..
Unless they are doing something different they break where the buffer tube screws in.

>get us taken down lol

Attached: 1502155809526.jpg (374x503, 32K)

I don't feel like getting my dog shot by the ATF. I plan on building a legal AR-15. Probably an 18 inch rifle length gas system. That is what I'm leaning towards.

Fuck off pussy if you can't stand the heat get the fuck out
So tired of pussy cunts like you ruining our website with your cuck attitude

I wonder if you can introduce some kevlar fibers in it during printing or something? I've used small piece of metal to strengthen concrete alot. Blowing up after 2 mags is pretty shitty haha.

It won't blow up, it will just crack, probably where the buffer tube screws in. You still use all real metal AR-15 parts. You are only circumventing buying a real metal lower receiver like what I showed here.
This is the part that is legally the firearm. I had to go through a background check to purchase this part at a legitimate licensed gun dealer. It is considered a firearm by itself. Every single other part of the gun is just a part that can be bought without any sort of background check and it can be mail ordered to your house.

3D printing the lower receiver means you don't have to go through a background check and can just skip straight to buying AR-15 parts and building one.

I have a clean record, live in a gun loving red state, and want a real AR-15 so I just bought a real lower receiver. I don't want a plastic POS that will break.

This whole hype about 3D printed guns is more about the concept than the guns themselves. The 3D printed guns are all dogshit and suck balls. But it is the concept and principle of 1st and 2nd amendment rights we are fighting for.

Seems like a lot of effort when 80% lowers exist

Attached: shrug.png (560x407, 20K)