Has anyone else been getting deja vu lately?

Has anyone else been getting deja vu lately?
Mine has been off the fucking chart the past few weeks.
It's such simple stuff too like conversations I feel like I've already had

I've never really believed in the Mandela Effect, but what if we are actually experiencing a collapse of multiple realities due to some time travel event?

Attached: 6a0f6555428c03344ec7bc2ca2a0fd83.png (640x640, 47K)

A) This isn't /x/.

B) I had deja-vus too. Usually several within a shoort period of time. It happens when you, for example, don't get enough sleep or live unhealthy. It's a processing error in the brain.

The chances of everything happening someplace at some time in the superverse are 100%

David, you need to wake up

Was coming back home and there were two identical Boxsters parked one car apart.

>A) This isn't /x/.
I hate /x/. Every time I see an interesting thread it turns out to be some faggot good LARP

>B) I had deja-vus too. Usually several within a shoort period of time. It happens when you, for example, don't get enough sleep or live unhealthy. It's a processing error in the brain.
Could be

Yeah I have been getting it. Experienced the Mandela Effect as well. Others have confirmed. Remember Charlottesville? I thought it was in North Carolina. Apprently it's in Virginia. I know tons of people who distinctly remember it being North Carolina

Oops i meant bad larps. None of them are good

That's because Charlotte is in NC.

THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE TIMELINE, MORTY
YOU HAVE TO LICK MY BALLS TO FIX IT MORTY

>
>That's because Charlotte is in NC.
The Mandela Effect in a nutshell, just people misremembering shit

Meanwhile I'm getting deja vu

Yeah I concluded that, but at no point do I evet remember being familiar with the cities in North Carolina. Never did I know Charlotte was a city until I looked at a map after realizing this Mandela Effect I experienced

you heard it in commercials as a kids. A lot of as seen on TV had P.O. boxes in Charlotte.

I had gotten 2 spells of deja vu this month. Haven't had it in years. Was strange. Last one was like 2 weeks ago tho.

Nope.

Yes... a few days ago

Every time I come here it's like I'm looking at the same threads over and over and over.

Jidf is sliding hard folks
Sage

>says the niggerfaggot meme flag

Attached: 1524954592628.jpg (1205x388, 459K)

What if your JIDF rabbihiding.jpg

My deja vu turned into repeating number sequences. 11:11, 3:22, 4:44, 7:22, 9:33 etc.

It's the shifting of timelines

Why is that?

underrated post.

>doggy dog world
Is now
>dog eat dog world