Is it wrong to hate blacks? I just can’t see any reasons to NOT hate them. They literally have no redeeming qualities...

Is it wrong to hate blacks? I just can’t see any reasons to NOT hate them. They literally have no redeeming qualities, none. At least Ashkenazi jews have attractive woman sometimes, and without niggers all they’d have really is the gay shit which doesn’t bother me nearly as much as the nigger shit.

Attached: 57E7FB9E-BCC2-4407-8DB8-4B7949393F44.jpg (540x542, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLS4BTV0Zqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If the Jews only weapons were the gay agenda and trying to get white dudes to abandon white roasties for Asian girls life would be far less painful.

It is, we need their votes in 2020, they are neccesary and provide labor for our society to function
Don't get swelled up by the right-wing rhetoric, Trust POTUS above all

Meh I’m not a republicans or a trumptard. I prefer trump over the democucks but still I never asked to be part of your club where I have to play by your rules. I hate blacks and I don’t see a reason to get along with them. I’d rather be ruled by racist Chinese than nigger lovers.

>Is it wrong to hate blacks?
yes.
it is wrong to hate people.
you may desire to not associate with certain people but to directly hate them... well that's an issue, child.

((()))

>blacks
>people
GoodJokeLad™

Blacks in America are the result of 400+ years of mass-rape. Of course they are going to be fucking horrible.

Attached: 607254EF-97A9-4E0E-BFB2-0C55A9832A1C.jpg (935x536, 52K)

It's a waste of your time user. Get away from niggers and forget about them. I'm moving out of a niggerfied community as we speak. I sustained 5 years in this shithole, and I'm getting out. I'll leave my disdain for niggers behind in this house because I won't have anything to do with them in the future.

Forget about them. They're not worth your time. Don't listen to nigger music. Don't watch movies with niggers in them. Stay away from gay ass sports with niggers involved. Focus on the jew. The jew inflicts niggers upon us. The jew inflicts spics upon us. The jew imports muzzies and ethiopians.

Eyes on the prize.

youtube.com/watch?v=mLS4BTV0Zqc

Attached: 001.jpg (530x530, 57K)

Q predicted this

What I was Jewish, what then. What if I’m just a broke ass half Jewish guy that wishes Hitler would come
Back and killed me and all the niggers if me dying was what’s it took.

Sorry for typos phone posting

Embrace the half that isn't jewish. Denounce it. You're only a jew if you call yourself one or were raised in the jewish tradition. Otherwise, it's not like they have a genetic lineage specific to themselves.

Most jews in the USA are just Europeans. And in the middle east, they're just middle eastern. They're not even a race. They're an ethnicity.

cry harder nigger

I’m a nihilist so yeah definitely not believing in Judaism. Fuck all religions truly an opiate of the masses.

Jews have been using niggers to wreck societies for hundreds of years. It's like infesting your neighbors yard with termites while you chop down his trees.

Also they aren’t nessesary whites are perfectly capable of doing all the hard labor work

Redpill me more user

I want to know more about the evidence that backs up this claim.

Dan Harmon has his cock out and waiting for you to suck it you need to dress like a baby first

The only religion worth following is positive Christianity, look it up.

Who were the majority of slave owners/importers in this country at the time of the civil war?
Who is on the forefront of "diversity" and blacks in the entertainment industry?
Who is in charge of all of the propaganda showing everything the white man does is wrong, and inciting niggers against them?
Are you new?

Attached: media.jpg (6256x3240, 1.93M)

>forget about the niggers
>focus that hate on the jew

Jow Forums nuggets of wisdom right here

Attached: cosmic think.jpg (960x774, 150K)

>niggers
>provide labor

i don't hate them. i just wish they didn't exist. their IQ, their behavior, their stink, their savagery. they aren't human, they don't act human, talk human, look human.
they are a different species that should have gone extinct long ago. but haven't because we've spent the last thousand years uplifting and preserving them.

Attached: 0b39b77e4f31fec8d8dfb93d4b4483d8.jpg (768x1244, 219K)

Nah, some are pretty based and intelligent and denounce nig behaviour. Mine let's me call him nigger all the time. Jews destroyed blacks and turned them into uppity violent niggers. Fatherlessness increased from 15% to 70% since the 50s. You gotta see through the jewish influence. You guys bought the nigs from jews into your countey so you better deal with em. They won't go away. Focus on dismantling the jew and get your birthrates in check.
Pic related: my based computer science student nignog friend

Attached: nigmeupinside.jpg (720x960, 55K)

>they are a different species that should have gone extinct long ago. but haven't because we've spent the last thousand years uplifting and preserving them.
This. Left to their own devices, they would have starved themselves out, or died from curable diseases long ago.

Niggers haven't provided labor for our society since the Emancipation Proclamation.

Attached: 1518693121651.jpg (690x862, 170K)

This is gold