Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fc2Qcca8xkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brown

They are sentient poo

Yes

>Are Indians black or white?
no

The results of intermixing for over 2 thousand years due to contact with others for the purpose of trade with Mongoloids, Caucasoid, and Negroids.
Still today you can see how Indians even have a genetic footprint with North Africans/East Africans/and Middle Easterners because of the stable and reliable trade routes in ancient times.

The natives were black

yep, even worse!

A good video explanation to what I said

youtube.com/watch?v=fc2Qcca8xkE

They’re shit

Muds. See also: Arabs, mulattos, mestizos, amerindians

Genetically yes.
They're just 2000 years behind Europeans.

they arent black or white. theyre brown. "black" refers to africans and "white" means europeans. indians are mostly central asian caucasians mixed with south asian australoids.

the natives were white in prehistory

Can't think of any race that gets more shit than Indians, pun intended. Really, it's game over from the start, unless you become a top 0.01% businessman.

shut the fuck up 1 post by this ID reddit nigger

user understands my pain.

Schrodinger's Nigger

Their anglo clay niggers

basically yes to both, long ago in their prehistory. Now they are neither. They are the original le 56%. The first Brazil. It's amazing how devastating miscegenation can be for a once great people. The ancient temples that litter their country side, their caste system, and their lactose intolerance divide are all remnants of how they used to be more racially divided

Attached: Lactose_Intolerance.png (784x447, 73K)

Poo

I actually love your culture man, it has deep ancient roots and the food is spicy, love it.

Before some idiot claim that I hate white culture or some shit I must say that I´m an archaeologyst and I actually love all kind of ancient cultures, I am also aweare that these ancient cultures did shitty things too.

human bio diversity is a multi axial spectrum, race being a linguistic application of discrete meaning to this.

See image related, showing the admixture of different populations, each colour represents an axial extreme.

we can see indians largest admixture comes from an ancestral population native to the subcontinent, and some mixing from their north western neighbours.

note minimal european admixtue, rather europeans have a smaller component from the same mutual neighbours.

Attached: admixture of the world.png (2850x759, 1.01M)

Exactly

>Sage

they're sexy

Attached: Pepsiadmodel.png (1080x1920, 1.81M)

DESIGNATED

Indian is not a race or ethnicity so your question is wrong. There are various ethnicities and castes in this country with their own customs and language. It's the epitome of multiculturalism.

Attached: 6a00d8341c562c53ef0133f3114b2b970b-250wi-201222650.jpg (250x386, 27K)

i hope you mean the tv show designated survivor on ABC starring keifer sutherland

Attached: 4desipantyhosegirls.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

>asked "black or white?"
>responds "yes"
fuckin finngolians