You Faggots Have Wrecked and Miswired My Brain and Now I want You To Put It Back The Way It Was!

I used to be a pretty fucking normal person who held good jobs, dated and had sex with women, owned a house and made car payments on time.
I used to think all of you were creepy, weird, and pathetic cringe masters larping about being Nazis.
Now, Jow Forums is the only thing I can laugh at, and I don’t dare tell anyone what I’m laughing at, because it’s probably some fucked up photoshop of Hitler or some poorly drawn frog.
I want my old life back and I want to have normal thoughts again without thinking about the JQ every twenty minutes.
How do I detox from this place and find my place in society again!
I’m tired of laughing at the worst of human depravity!

Attached: 0336D5DD-0E84-4974-96C4-9A2473F95E04.jpg (480x448, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHvHMiPiKao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1510516081833.png (999x442, 169K)

This is cool and all truly is but plz don't tell me that picture is real.

I'm already unhinged

Attached: 12323534534.jpg (890x667, 163K)

ur just a weak faggot

Attached: 32465457568657.jpg (490x554, 35K)

Attached: 1532528051581.jpg (600x911, 228K)

>giving your lower torso to the African kangz
BASED

>feelsbad
Same.

Attached: Italian_Pepe.jpg (474x522, 36K)

>using exclamation marks in your post.
I shiggy diggy doo.

I used to want to convert to Judaism from Christianity to be closer to my God. I'm now a raging anti semite and Holocaust denier. Jow Forums does things to you man.

It’s all real

Attached: 5EB1D35A-8C08-4C6F-B5F6-99861CF19410.jpg (608x311, 40K)

I have killed in combat and watched men’s faces as they breathed their last and I find that considerably LESS disturbing than this place Jow Forums

lobotomy should do the trick

>tfw as a teen came here from /b/ during Trayvon Martini
>literally browsing Jow Forums all of my adult life
There's no escape.

Attached: dc5.jpg (553x936, 192K)

Thank you for your service user

Attached: DeIGdaNU8AEV8Sb.jpg (838x1200, 210K)

ive watched more gore than you have seen gore IRL
and ive also watched 4 of my family members die, 2 from car accident, 2 old age
want to have a PTSD contest? i have more stories...

I’ll lobotomize you, ya kraut nigger!

No, you win that contest, but I’m not even talking about PTSD, it’s this place.
If PTSD were disguised as a comedy show but was actually harmful, that’s what Jow Forums would be.

freedom aint free faggot. deal with reality.

Just remember, you're here forever

>when everything is spiritual, nothing is spiritual
>when everyone is retarded, then no one is retarded
>when Jow Forums is everywhere all around, then Jow Forums is nowhere, nowhere to be found
this is what it means to transcend

yeah dude that's disgusting

>Shit that never happened.

We are all here forever

why are you letting it effect you
iv most likely been lurking longer than you and dont have these problems
just find some good youtube channels there tons of funny ones with no propaganda

>I used to be a pretty fucking normal person
Gasoline used to be a dollar a gallon,
but that ain't coming back, either.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=PHvHMiPiKao

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

that image really make u think
Don't Forget OP:
>you're here forever

Attached: hmm.jpg (640x259, 37K)

Not thinking about the JQ every minute IS pure failure. You're not worthy of this place. Disappear, scumbag.

you didn't read the terms did you? there IS no going back

Attached: 1514970352743.jpg (946x459, 177K)

enjoy your stay

Attached: mrbones.jpg (863x752, 232K)

>(((made car payments)))

yes yes goy be sure to keep up with those